Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York (12833 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace / Why Is Denrele Wearing A Dress In This Picture? / Photo Of The Day: Wizkid Spotted Shopping In A Shoestore(funny!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
gosh! she has a nice shape, really nice, forget the face, her shape more than makes up for it.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Sagamite(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
engineerd:

gosh! she has a nice shape, really nice, forget the face, her shape more than makes up for it.

Nothing even wrong with the face.

Fact: Most guys will love to hit that. Simples!
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by bright007(f): 5:09am On Jun 23, 2011
**peeps into thread $ discovered its littered with irrelevant gossip,quickly closes d door wif a bang.mtcheeewww
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Jenifa1: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2011
lol @comments about her looking trashy. surprisingly, the comments were mostly coming from guys.
it's just because of her figure that she has that sexy trashy look.

I wonder though how she will look when she is 40.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Tunsbobo(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2011
best of luck to herrr
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Zahnda(f): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2011
vislabraye:

She's hot. Lovely shape, the best in Nollywood. But it seems she's a bit tacky.

Really?

Okay, this explains a lot. Thanks for the insight.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Zahnda(f): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

lol @comments about her looking trashy. surprisingly, the comments were mostly coming from guys.
it's just because of her figure that she has that sexy trashy look.

I wonder though how she will look when she is 40.
I

And how old is she now? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Egelife(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
Am so pissed off with these Nigerian Celebrities, especially the actresses, they always try to show off what they don't really have, i just believe they are highly jealous of each other, and for me our is it my business when and where your shopping for your wedding. piss out angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by ibgreatman: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
they stole my sim card here is my new number 07053100583.for those of you that does not know me am smith if you want glo free call just flash me on this 07053100583.availble to glo only.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by mummychi: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2011
babe carry go
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by chimaike: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2011
Congrates girl, i wish all the best
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by shababysha: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2011
All dem haters,mak una continue 2 critisiz her. she is dere makin cash 4 herself. Go get a life
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by fd4all234(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2011
naija wit there bad belle, i baw 4 una oo
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by lastdonty: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2011
She went through alot of trouble to look like a HO so the least you guys could do is applaud her. grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by chibaby6: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2011
Mercy gurl, congratulations. I'm so so happy for you, don't mind all these busy bodies who don't know what to use their brain and mouth for. I wish you a happy married life dear. Good luck.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Thirst4Lif: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2011
Since Mercy is marrying a Prince you'd think he would have flown someone to

his country to dress his lady love. He, I assume, can afford to have dressmakers

from all over the world cater to his

fiance's every whim, so why the trip to the U.S? I'd expected Vera Wang, designer to the Stars, but

this dress store looks like any I've seen in the U.S., nothing special about it.

I'll bet, being foreigners, they paid a ridiculous price for a sub-par dress just so she can

have the prestige of saying she bought her wedding dress in the United States.  grin  Probably could have fed

his whole country for what he spent on a dress!

She went through alot of trouble to look like a HO so the least you guys could do is applaud her.

grin grin grin  I agree.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Knorkastur: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2011
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2011
I'm happy she's getting married and everything, but why can't Nigerians export Nigeria? Are there not any fashion designers in the country? No one is selling gowns in the whole Nigeria? Let alone Africa? Oh well.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Sagamite(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
ogugua88:

I'm happy she's getting married and everything, but why can't Nigerians export Nigeria? Are there not any fashion designers in the country? No one is selling gowns in the whole Nigeria? Let alone Africa? Oh well.

If Nigerian fashion designers are any good, I doubt many people will chose to go abroad.

Knowing Nigeria, I bet the fashion designers will need to develop a mentality of "being the best they can be" rather than producing "we don try" products and wanting to be rich overnight by charging exorbitant prices for substandard or even high standard products.

I personally will go anywhere that satisfy my need at reasonable cost, if Nigerians can't do it (which most times they can't), fck them!
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by koyaabj: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2011
she actually have a good ass, shaped like one who has giving birth before, beautyless face, any way she remains an egbira and not human being, 'cause egbira's are not human.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by JosephJon: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2011
BRAVO MERCY. DESPITE GREAT NUMBER OF BASKET MOUTHS IN THIS PAGE I MUST SAY YOU
ARE INDEED A GREAT LADY.I WISH U HAPPY MARRIAGE IN ADVANCE. DO NOT MIND THEM GOD IS WITH YOU.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Effiko(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2011
na better human being dey on top ov me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See (actress) Chiamaka Nwokeukwu's Siblings. / Julius Agwu's Birthday Celebration In Children's Home And Old People' / PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.