Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage (34320 Views)

Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel / Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer / Aidomoaki Samson: Ex-Footballer Arrested At Imo Hotel Over Possession Of Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Might just be an ordinary snake.. we too like sensational news for this country sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by ruggedtimi(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2022
See wetin Instagram and Whatsapp status cause
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by techWriter3: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2022
Wicked hearts.God will persist to punishment all of una.
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2022
ceaser:
Hope that snake is not a girl turned into an animal. Just kidding.

Perhaps that is the main ingredient in the manufacturing process of their wealth. Ẹ don tey small wey we hear news of ladies being asked to have s3x with snakes or dogs.

Nigerian girls, make una no dey run after boys with questionable wealth o. There are guys that hussle legitimately and are quite loving. Stay with them and build the wealth together from scratch.

What if the legitimate guys come their girlfriends for rituals? Cos e dey happen tongue
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
The okijapeople living in Sad west imported that. They learnt from the accommodators.

But buhari is planning to hang all your people and your messiah from the sad yeast tongue tongue
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2022
aktolly54:
you don't understand how it works,do you? NO . If you look at it, they will probably use the snake on girls to complete their mission or maybe they turn a female to snake. Ritual is not good,
Rituals are very bad!
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2022
nams77:
The next generation is gone!

They don't want to work legit anymore.

I have heard several business men/women complain that young people dont want to learn skills/business anymore.
Head dressing salons, welding shops. Tailors shops, plumbers, carpenters workshop etc. Just go and ask the owners and they will tell you nobody is coming to learn anymore.

I shudder for the future
But all these skills are somehow saturated and outdated, digital skills are the future tongue
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2022
Just look at this boy's,I'm not sure if they are up to 18years of age practicing evil for money.most of them are secondary school drop outs with no O level certificate.i don't blame them,i blame Nigeria.
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2022
Omo see one mumuni spotted here grin

Lovenorth:
The snake is also an ipob terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by nams77: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Senomi:

But all these skills are somehow saturated and outdated, digital skills are the future tongue
Agreed. Who will barb your hair, fix your chairs and beds, roof your house etc?
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Rilwayne001:

It’s always government fault.

Government arrests internet fraudsters, you cry foul, calling on government to leave them alone.

Government leave them alone, they start engaging in rituals killing the same people that says government should leave them alone. You in turn still blame the government.
Calm down read what you wrote and compare with my comment and see that you’re only looking for a means to vent your anger
Nor be me put you for frustration
Abeg getat

Can you see your foolishness?
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
espn:
Yes the same government followed them to UAE...South africa...Malaysia...Kenya...USA...Brazil and other countries to do drugs...Money laundering...Cultism...Yahoo...human trafficking....Prostitution. I guess it's the government who followed them to this countries to commit crime.
You nor see say you get 1000 likes
Comprehension is a core problem to the average Nigerian
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by espn(m): 4:08am On Jan 28, 2022
kokkubabboni421:

You nor see say you get 1000 likes
Comprehension is a core problem to the average Nigerian
what's dis one saying? So u post for likes? Now you have 1 billion likes abi for ur comment?
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by SenecaTheYonger: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Igbo boys are very hardworking. Igbo amaka!

You of all people?
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Senomi:

But buhari is planning to hang all your people and your messiah from the sad yeast tongue tongue
Which buhari?

The same one that won't retire peacefully to his beloved Daura and 30cows like Obj and Jonathan are enjoying their villages because bandits have overran his village? grin
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
You of all people?

How, dear?

Aren't they truly hardworking? They are very hardworking na. wink cheesy
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by SenecaTheYonger: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

How, dear?

Arent they truly hardworking? They are very hardworking na. wink cheesy

This site has changed you. We used to chat a lot on WhatsApp back in ‘18 when you newly joined.

Could have sworn nothing could corrupt such a heart.
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

This site has changed you. We used to chat a lot on WhatsApp back in ‘18 when you newly joined.

Could have sworn nothing could corrupt such a heart.

Lol! cheesy

Who are you, though? I don't remember you. sad
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by SenecaTheYonger: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol! cheesy

Who are you, though? I don't remember you. sad

Yeah, I deactivated my previous profile.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Yeah, I deactivated my previous profile.

Tell me. What was your previous moniker?
Re: Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage by Mixedfruit: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
one of the boys lives in my street at ike negbu extension, I even saw him this evening . they have bailed him out. he used to have a tailoring shop and still lives with his parents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India / Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape / ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.