Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London (11373 Views)

Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League / Arsenal Fans Furious As Aubameyang Left Pitch For Toilet Break In Brighton Loss / Arsenal Mid-fielder Aaron Ramsey Buys Most Expensive House In Wales (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by espn(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2022
admax:
We all know that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang messed up by breaking club Covid rules bla bla bla but treating him like this is so unnecessary and shows Assnal's board and coach are vindictive. Ozil situation is repeating itself.

They will never do that to a British player.

Big players will continue to ignore Assnal.
Yes never...
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Chiefecho(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2022
striker, who is on £350,000-a-week,
Help me check this
My eye dey pain me

2 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by arantess: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Mannylex:
I'm not at Arsenal fan, also not privy to the complete details of what transpired. But I feel the situation can be better handled. Hope it doesn't backfire at Arteta. I remember the season after we won the League and Conte did trash to Costa, it backfired and he was sacked. Same happened with Mourinho when he trashed a whole lot of players.

Being firm is key but use of wisdom is paramount.
Once the owner and football director is on same page with the coach, nothing matters again
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Dreytonisback(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Good
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Jamieb(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2022
michlins:
African players and unprofessionalism. It's one thing that usually ruin their careers with those whites capitalizing on it.

Is Ozil African? Cos I don't understand how Aubameyang debacle is peculiar to being an African

4 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by arantess: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2022
Chiefecho:
Help me check this
My eye dey pain me
Your naira is weak
Stop comparing
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by humberjade: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2022
Nice

No one player is bigger than the club...Well I read Aubameyang's mess up wasn't once or twice...for crying out loud, you are the captain of a very young team that is struggling...he should lead by example. No sane person punishes a player for looking after his sick mom...they must have heard or watched a video of him partying... just like he went partying and then contracted covid-19; consequently missing out on Gabon's opener, and subsequently been subtlety chased out of the country's camp.

Arteta is a young coach who has to stamp his authority in the dressing room, if not, he will be undermined...and the team will suffer for it.

No one should bring race into this... Guendouzi and Ozil (both white) were both frozen out of the team for different reasons...while the former have anger and disciplinary issues, the latter got himself involved in religious and political issues that are bad for Arsenal's business. They are employees of the club, hence their personal views and interests shouldn't clash with those of their employer.

3 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by drey076(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2022
reccy:
This guy is really passing through a lot. I feel for him during this difficult time.

I wish he could just look for small club and ply his trade with.
with 350k pound per week?

Let me come and pass through what he is facing.
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Na wetin make Adebayor celebrate against arsenal when he scored for Man City... Auba go join Arsenal rival club and do same, nonsense Arteta.
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by iwaeda: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2022
Wasky101:
Arsenal need a new 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and manager
Arsenal needs a New Arsenal, both board and fans inclusive
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by FaithBrain1994(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2022
A repeat of 0zil maltreatment playing out here.. What are arsenal board feeling like? Even chelsea had shuffled their differences with lukaku for the interest of the club and the fans. This is insane and will cost them cus no high-level player will consider his future at the Emirates!
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by PrinceOfLagos: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2022
This is not how to treat a player , arteta will surely regret these
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Echara: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2022
What's Aubameyang doing in Arsenal? I'm most of you don't watch Arsenal games. Arsenal started improving since they started dropping Aubameyang.

Since his new contract of 350k/week, how many goals has he scored? It's almost two seasons now.

If I were Arteta, I would've told him to look for a club for long. He's become too lousy.
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Mannylex:
I'm not at Arsenal fan, also not privy to the complete details of what transpired. But I feel the situation can be better handled. Hope it doesn't backfire at Arteta. I remember the season after we won the League and Conte did trash to Costa, it backfired and he was sacked. Same happened with Mourinho when he trashed a whole lot of players.

You're obviously not an Arsenal fan so your comment (though very wise) does not reflect Aubameyang's situation at Arsenal.
He took permission to go visit his mom in France. He was pictured at a tattoo studio when he was suppose to be back already.
He was dropped and stripped of captaincy. Then he left for AFCON early only to travel back to France for a party where he contracted Covid and could not take part in AFCON.
He came back from AFCON early due to Covid.
And he's being isolated. The report that he was dropped from the traveling squad is false. He's on isolation.
I should point out that he is one of the few members of the team that has refused to take Covid vaccines.
He was really riding his luck considering the fact that he had been underperforming before all these. The team performs better without him in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Exceed15: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2022
In as much as I understand arteta want to instill discipline to prove he is in charge, he should not take it too far.
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Imoobot(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2022
lol

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by just2endowed: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2022
Mannylex:

You should investigate as he was kicked out for visiting his sick mom and coming a day late.

And he tweeted family over everything
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Richy4(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2022
But I heard he had Covid-19 and some difficulty in breathing... Is that not enough for him to recuperate before going on a trip

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Chiefecho:
Help me check this
My eye dey pain me
Messi is on 1,270,000-a-week at PSG so relax. Footballers make a lot of money that's why they are expected not to misbehave like Aubameyang did.
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by slivertongue: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2022
Mannylex:

The coach has an inflated ability. He thinks too great about his capacity
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Wetin he Sabi play before
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Jostoman: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Barcelona should just take him on loan till end of the season
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by AlphaStyles(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2022
this arteta own too much just mare looking at his face u can tell that he is wicked
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by KayCee92(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2022
RealLordZeus:

This Arteta get hard mind oo, no forgiveness no matter the cost, i expected the board to intervene but they are busy selling jersey

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Matheusmartin: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2022
michlins:
African players and unprofessionalism. It's one thing that usually ruin their careers with those whites capitalizing on it.
You dont need to bring African into this.
it can happen to any one
arsenal have had problems with their captains. from ozil, to xhaka, and now aub.

Adebayo even said it that arsenal nevr forgives..
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Mumusaphire: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2022
RealLordZeus:

This Arteta get hard mind oo, no forgiveness no matter the cost, i expected the board to intervene but they are busy selling jersey
what do u expect from someone that learned from pep garduolar.

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by IgOga(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2022
He's suffering vaccine injury...his football career is over like Kun Aguero. Heart lesion is not something to risk for a Dubai trip

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Malawian(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2022
Shebi he said "Family First" Let him have all the time for family nah, abi na by force? Up till now he still hasn't brought himself down to even issuing an unreserved apology to the club.
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Nwagod26: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2022
andysmith123:
person no fit see im mother in peace again...hia!

You still dey reason am like me??
Odiegwu ooo
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by sulaak(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2022
michlins:

You can't call him an African players considering his background that he was born and bought up in France.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5+odd Football Trading (daily) / Birmingham 2022: Taiwo Osijo Claims Bronze In Women's Weightlifting Event / London 2012: Meet Team Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.