Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) (29295 Views)

Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos / Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos / 30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by ebukajay184: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Popular Nigerian actress and mum of two took to her Instagram page to reflect on her journey as a single mother, IGBERETV reports.

Posting a throwback photo of herself and her children, Festus and Priscilla, alongside a recent photo of them, Iyabo expressed her gratitude to God for helping her pull through with raising her kids alone.

In her post, Iyabo said the year she began the journey into single motherhood, she was always afraid, sometimes depressed, and confused, and that she suffered a lot of anxiety as she began the journey with no direction in sight. She stated that becoming a single mum made her feel like a failure and a looser. However, seeing the outcome of she and her kids, she can only but thank God.

She wrote;

''This year i began my journey as a single mum with no direction...

i was afraid, sometimes depressed, confused, i always had alot of anxiety

I felt like a failure, a loser, i felt i wasn't good enough, i felt little, i didn't really know how to fit in or even start,

...... how was i even going to pull through,?

I never thought of me making it in life, i just wanted my kids to be fine, that was my ultimate goal....

All i knew to do was to love my kids immensely and give them all of me & that inspired me to keep moving..

Today i look back & all i want to say is thank you Lord.

It's never to late to start all over again...... it will be tough but you will be fine ..

There is always light @ the end of the tunnel"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZNjDRgMqKE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by andysmith123(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2022
never heard of their dad for one day

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by Lattop1(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2022
What made you a single mother

Thank God for ur Life becos it's damn not easy

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by Waakanda: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2022
Thank God for your life sis cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by Blackie46(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
No child deserves to be raised by a single mom.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
You are beautiful and you are loved the way you are.. don't mind the petty talks you see online from weaklings insulting and calling you a h**e cos if it was a man they are gonna praise him..

No woman should be ashamed to speak about her marriage life cos of criticism..the other day she posted her picture with her daughter some blockheads were insulting her..she is great..
Blessing to everyone who is sensible enough to know that people deserve respect and privacy regardless of their gender..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by FuckSilly: 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Is that why her bodycount keeps increasing?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by cr7lomo: 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Its unfortunate that some people actually see wrong as right

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by Chijeep(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
ONLY OKRO SABI WETIN DEY PINCH AM FOR BODY...
WELL DONE MADAM AND PLEASE RAISE YOUR KIDS TO HAVE THE BEST FAMILY YOU NEVER HAD

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by ViperAda: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
From coke to fanta.

-Viper

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by snoopz: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Too much cream and baking power...
The cuchi industry is paying you well, why won't you be a successful single mother grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is impressive.

Do not despise the little beginning.

Iyabo, may God continue to bless you and may God make your children a source of joy qnd inspiration to you.

You are da Man!!

Zenithpeak:

Oga mannabbqgrill.. if you wan grill chicken for my party (burial) na how much be your bill

We rebuke the spirit of death on your life.

This is how people bring calamity upon themselves in the name of trolling.

May God let your mom's prayer in life for you to be successful work for you.

We showed Sisi Yewande of @MANNA, this post, all she could say was "ikunle ooo"!!

(Whatever that means cool)

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by kheny12(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
She was a mother before,but now she was an olosho.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
snoopz:
Too much cream and baking power
See black knuckles
The cuchi industry is paying you well, why won't you be a successful single mother grin

kheny12:
She was a mother before,but now she was olosho.

ViperAda:
From coke to fanta.
-Viper

Below is one of the frames we have on our kitchen wall at MANNA

(Have nice day lads wink)

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by Munzy14(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
There is need for a father/mother figure in a child's upbringing...It is a must.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
There are many single parents out there who are doing great so hers is no exception.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by Antoeni(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
One of Yoruba Nollywood prominent Harlot,
Set Awon Mercy Aigbe

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by salesbloo: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Black then
Bleached now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by iswallker(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
they keep inspiring their likes - god knows how many mens money brought those kids up undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by vincentjk(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good for her.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by karnivorous(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
No man in her life

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by JosephXavier: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
It's like moderators in Nairaland are obsessed with this Iyabo Ojo of a person

Another person is Mercy Aigbe

Almost everyday on Nairaland it's difficult not to read a news about Iyabo Ojo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
They look happy.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by mickeymimi: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Well done Iyabo.God bless u. Omo atoju iwo naa .
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by davodyguy: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bad example

No be this one post nude pics for her birthday
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by xajac39301: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Honestly they look happy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) by l0uie(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
No be she be the first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office / Korede Bello Visits Juvenile Prison, Abeokuta (Photos) / Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.