Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

You Don't Need To Learn Makeup Before Making Money From It! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Don't Need To Learn Makeup Before Making Money From It! (175 Views)

4 Important Things To Consider Before Making An Investment / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? / 6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need To Learn Makeup Before Making Money From It! by Mbee247(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Do You Know You Can Make A Living Without Learning Make-up

If you a lady and you feel you had like to learn the art of make-up but don't have the amount of money to get started with the learning.

There's a solution to raising the money and i am pretty sure you gonna like it.

If indeed you had like to raise the money and you desperately need to learn Make-up.

The first you do is to look around you and look for one who does great looking Make-up services.

Kindly meet the Make-up Artist and tell him or her if you could help promote it's services.

Let's make an assumption,

Let's assume the fee charged per person is 3000,and your commission is half of it, that's 1,500 for you, referring people interested in needing to do Make-up.

Imagine you are desperately in need of learning Make-up and you have a month to get 50k for the training.

Let that desperation be WHY that you should make you get the money because you have burning desire enter the training.

Let's imagine at least in a day, you must get at least two people that are interested in doing Make-up,at least two,the total summation for the value you get for the two people is 3k.

Imagine with your shameless marketing on social media,on WhatsApp and all,you are able to get at least two for a day for straight 30 days.

That's a whopping 90k!

It might not be much but at least you passed your training fee threshold.

That alone should give you joy.

The business model i just explained � up there using a stylish story is what we call "Dropservcing".

It's more or less like a twin to affiliate marketing,we could say they are "counsins".

In the story,the lady applied the model called Dropservcing as she had start referring people to an Artisan who renders a service in Make-up.

For every person that does Make-up and pays for the service,she gets compensated with 1500 per head.

I hope you guys grab?

Anyone can do it!

I know,i know i talk too much..

To your implementation!

©Bee.

(1) (Reply)

Error 404 / Get Wood Finish Formulas / Can I Be Your rider?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.