Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Tinubu And Other Aspirants So Far, My Opinions.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Other Aspirants So Far, My Opinions.. (144 Views)

Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP / Deputies Lose Out As Governors Anoint Other Aspirants As Successors / Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And Other Aspirants So Far, My Opinions.. by chenny360(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
I'm not really into Nigeria Politics but I read a lot about politics both in the USA and Nigeria,
If anyone of us here could remember the ENDSAR S saga., almost all the youth in the country are clamouring for Youth leadership in some key areas in the country, but what has happened so far, no directions in the part of the youth or let me simply put we're not ready Yet,,

Now that there's no public figures in youth that could give a hot chase to the already known politicians over the years showing interest are we the youth not going to vote ?.
I think our answers should be No, we're going to vote..

Okay going forward , Out of the aspirants so far to be honest with each other money is the politics of Nigeria especially for somone vying for the positions of the first seat in the country.( PRESIDENT ) there's no chances for youth at the moment because youth aren't ready to take position yet, but you know, an adage say half bread Is better than None. That means we're gonna chose between the gladiator In PDP or APC, yeah that's the fact as at the moment,
are we still going to make a huge mistakes of voting the incumbent government, even though they have performed in some areas, but we all know we want better going by numerous promises before thier enthronement.,
Now what if after the Primary election of each major party, we're left with the likes of Atiku from PDP and TInubu from APC to chose from,. Did you know this may be the likely choices left for us again.. circle's of old politicians , ? yes we agree, same old format of campaigns, numerous promises with unlikely to be fulfilled, ? yes we agree. But you got to know its your legitimate responsibility to vote and to be voted for as a citizen of this country.. you would have to vote to clear your conscience as a citizen..
Who can we entrust with our Votes in person of Atiku pdp and tinubu apc, at this point I believe we all have agreed there's no other options for us to chose from .. whether will like or not the president will emerge from either of the two party., NOTE.. I'm not a prophets , we just have to face the realities at this point..
Are we going to let tribalism blind us, or religion to lead us astray this time around.. as a youth and a citizen of this country that want a better life for this generation and generation to come and for the country rapids growth and development who are you going to entrust with your Thumbs � for better Nigeria.

AkinKenneyAfolabi
My submission.

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Our Hero Sunday Igboho Narrate Why He's Fighting For Yoruba Nation / Will Oyetola Win Osun State Re-election? / Hon. Kawu Chaska Congratulates Hon. Haliru Jikantoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.