Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How-to Remotely Wipe All Data From Lost Or Stolen Laptop With Windows 10/11 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How-to Remotely Wipe All Data From Lost Or Stolen Laptop With Windows 10/11 (268 Views)

Stolen Laptop / Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) / Easiest Way To Block Any ATM Card In Nigeria If Stolen Or Lost Or Misplaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How-to Remotely Wipe All Data From Lost Or Stolen Laptop With Windows 10/11 by Yinksdavid(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2022
How-To Remotely Wipe All Data From Lost or Stolen Laptop with Windows 10/11

Enable the Find My Device Feature

� The Find My Device feature is only available on Windows 10/11. The feature allows you to locate your lost or stolen device. You can even use it to lock your device or erase the data remotely.

� First of all, open the Start menu and click on Settings.

� On the Settings, click on the Update & Security/Privacy & Security option and click on the Find my Device [/b]option.

� Enable the [b]toggle button
behind Find my device.

� That’s it! You are done. Now, if you have lost your device, you need to click on the See all your devices linked to your account option.

�This will take you to Microsoft’s official Find my Device webpage. There select the device, and you will see the location details. Also, you can lock your device from the My Devices page.

That's it, It will only allow you to lock the lost or stolen device.
Re: How-to Remotely Wipe All Data From Lost Or Stolen Laptop With Windows 10/11 by Yinksdavid(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
How to damage your file so that no one can open it.

Actual: you have not done your homework, and the teacher is waiting for the finished work. Or the project is not ready, and the boss is waiting for completion. To make excuses to a person, there is a simple and proven way — to damage the file so that the recipient does not open it or can't view it when he opens it.

The free site Corrupt a file is designed with this purpose in mind. Plausibly name any file, send it to the site and wait a couple of seconds — the service will return an already damaged document.

If you try to open the file, a technical error will pop up. Download the received file or instantly send it to the cloud storage — and you're done!

(1) (Reply)

Taking A Stride With Excellence / Phd Holder Recommends Public Donation To Resolve ASUU And FG Crisis / The Full Story Of The Evil Asaba Proprietress - What She Did, Her “reason”, And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.