Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of (39898 Views)

Jamil Balogun's 4th Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In Style / Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Tiwa Savage Wants A Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by NwaNimo1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by mediainc: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tiwa share your account details, no miss out on the millions grin
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by afamaustin(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Waakanda:
Well, I'm no longer your fan for now because of that "kpa kpa kpa..." that went viral cheesy.

...but I'll be back after your born-day cool
HV u not don kpa kpa kpa morning than 3times this year.
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by Ajeyo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Waakanda:
Well, I'm no longer your fan for now because of that "kpa kpa kpa..." that went viral cheesy.

...but I'll be back after your born-day cool

If God refused to forgive you your daily sins,what will he your end?,you poor,simple.
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by Ajeyo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Bodmum post=109736291]See thix wayward whor.e. Your sex tape went viral some months ago and besides, wixkid Bleep the hell outta your smelly pussy. Your virgina shape is so ugly, as seen in the viral video. Only silly SIMPS still take you serious. The maggot SIMPS shouldn't quote me, anyway. [/quote

You must be a teenager for writing this,don't you have your own dark past?
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
If na your fan beg you you go tell am to go hustle.
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by ogwuche4u(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bodmum:
who is this silly SIMP?

Mr chairman simp association. You need a chill pill �
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by Blacksavage: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin
Tiwa tiwa....she can lash for Africa...
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by TheKingsmann(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Beremx:
I am just a day older than Tiwa Savage.

Happy birthday in advance to us. Me too I want gifts grin grin
U wey be 54 years
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by Newton2024: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
mzTarsh:
She looks good at 42
All thanks to make up and camera.
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by Mariokenny(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
I love Tiwa to my marrows any fu**king day. If she like make she turn IndecentStar I will always support her.
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by chaloskyx: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
GO AND TREAT YOURSELF TO YOUR NORMAL SEXCAPADES THAT SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY ON YOUR B.DAY
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by Truvelisback(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
This her sex tape really cast her.
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by macho44(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
anungangampu:
we actually became her fan because of that
Xvideos Customer, You Have Been SIGHTED grin
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by pacespot(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Can't you just celebrate your birthday in peace silently with some few closest friends, given what has happened to you recently with your sexcapade, must you bring everything on social media?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by HRMK: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
FINE BARA OR WHAT??
THE BEST PERSON TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF ANY WOMAN IS HER HUBBY!BUT TIWA ISNT INTERESTED IN ONE!WHAT THEN IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?
I WONDER OOOH....THE EXHUBBY HAS EVEN MOVED ON WITH NEW WIFE AND BABY.............
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
tasalanoni:
Sexy milf takes huge black cock on 42nd birthday.

such a bad guy * Bleep.ccom
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by Parizz: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Beremx:
I am just a day older than Tiwa Savage.

Happy birthday in advance to us. Me too I want gifts grin grin
bitch, where is your sextape?
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by kareemkamil(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
This girl no go everly learn
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by yusluvad(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
mzTarsh:
She looks good at 42
Honestly! cool cool
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by 4TZME(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
All these big female artistes cant even lift a single upcoming artiste like their male counterparts..selfish set of people
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by Majesty33(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Using style to beg for money just like David. Hmmm see afonja ashawo sense oooh.
Re: 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of by silifat11(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2022
As long what I have to give you won't get leaked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) / John Okafor At 60: Ugwuanyi Adopts Easter Monday As “Mr. Ibu Entertainment Day” / Ernest Asuzu Gets Jeep & N1.5m From Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.