Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Coding For Kids: Where Can I Enrol My Kids For Programming Classes? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coding For Kids: Where Can I Enrol My Kids For Programming Classes? (197 Views)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? / Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today / My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coding For Kids: Where Can I Enrol My Kids For Programming Classes? by DanKene94: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2022
Hi, I live in Lagos and am a father of 3 kids. I am very much aware of the fact that we are in the digital age and how important it is for kids to learn tech skills in their early years. I want my kids to be in the next generation of tech professionals driving change in Africa. And my kids are really doing well and starting to show interest in tech-related subjects in school.

What legit platform can my kids enrol in to learn coding and/or digital skiils?

1 Like

Re: Coding For Kids: Where Can I Enrol My Kids For Programming Classes? by 2rez: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2022
https://rainigeria.com/
Their contact address is right there. They are in Ibadan so i guess they should be in Lagos. All the best.
Re: Coding For Kids: Where Can I Enrol My Kids For Programming Classes? by AdaJollof: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hi,
Have you heard of NEXT GEN AFRICA?

NextGen is an online program by The Bulb Africa that provides beginners knowledge in Python, HTML/CSS, JavaScript, Scratch, and Graphics Design. I had one of my kids learning Scratch on Next Gen, and it has been a productive one.

Created for children between the ages of 7 and 17, the program provides a personalized and gamified learning experience using a tailored syllabus for young learners that allows them to learn what they need at their own pace in a fun manner.

This should be there website;

https://nextgen.africa/

(1) (Reply)

30 Self Development Tips For 2022 / JAMB Subject Combination For Biological Sciences / Top 5 African Countries To Relocate To Easily By 2022 For Economic Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.