Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This (1373 Views)

I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by Frank2021: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good morning Please dear it wrong for a guy to be pooing in a small bucket like the way ladies do?
Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by Totilopussylick(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Frank2021:
Good morning Please dear it wrong for a guy to be pooing in a small bucket like the way ladies do?
embarassed tongue
Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by slawormiir: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Damnnn niggar
That shit is for females

Because their vagina is susceptible to infection

Not for real niggarz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Are u talking about kids or adults??
Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Frank2021:
As a redpiller that you are,nothing is wrong with it since the redpill nuggets says no against women entitlement. Keep been a redpiller byeee
Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by Frank2021: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Adults I am doing it to avoid infection
Beebah2000:
Are u talking about kids or adults??

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by Truvelisback(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omo! see topic. Musa need to see this.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by dawnomike(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Frank2021:
Is the guy high or something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Frank2021:
Don't you have a private rest room? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by Candidlady: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Frank2021:
Adults I am doing it to avoid infection

Lol
Aint you a man? Dude you are a bag of infections already... What are now avoiding undecided
Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by Frank2021: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Is public yard
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't you have a private rest room? undecided undecided
Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Frank2021:
Is public yard
I don't get..you mean when you want to poo you do outside? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
OP, are you okay? sad

Why would you poo in a small bucket?
Don't you have rest room in your house? angry

You can as well poo in your cup and pot na,angry

Una go just dey ask dumb questions for this nairaland
Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by Frank2021: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Inside the toilet with bucket
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't get..you mean when you want to poo you do outside? undecided
Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by Frank2021: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Shame on you for public yard you are talking of rest room
GoodHardDick:
OP, are you okay? sad

Why would you poo in a small bucket?
Don't you have rest room in your house? angry

You can as well poo in your cup and pot na,angry

Una go just dey ask dumb questions for this nairaland
Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
Frank2021:
Inside the toilet with bucket
Ok.. undecided
Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by Eben91: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2022
No, not at all, it wrong don't do it
Re: Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This by MAGG0T(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy

He's a redpiller and lives in a public yard, lame broke redpillers

(1) (Reply)

Am 20yrs, I Need A Boyfriend For Serious Relationship. / My Life Story: Never Marry Or Date A Feminist (picture) / I Wish I Was Bangging This Lady's Thick Bombom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.