Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Monetize Your Skills - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Monetize Your Skills (137 Views)

A Beginner's Guide To Learning Trading: Master The Basics And Build Your Skills / How To Monetize Your Facebook Page With A VPN In A Non-eligible Country / Harness The Power Of Mobile Apps To Monetize Your Skills And Passions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monetize Your Skills by Bolabaloki: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Day 2

Hello friend, 

It’s me again!

Yesterday, I promised I’ll be back with a solution to the potential problem I talked about yesterday, right?

Lucky for you I’m not one of those prophets of doom who focus on the problem without proffering a solution.

So, how can you minimise the effect of subsidy removal and possible lockdown?

One way I know is to start a freelance business early in 2022.

What is freelancing?

Well, when you freelance; you use your online skills like writing, typing, data entry, proofreading, graphics design, social media management, etc to work with multiple clients abroad [without japa-ing] and take on various tasks without committing to a single employer.

What are some benefits of freelancing?

#1: Earn in dollars. Spend in your local currency

#2: Work from home or anywhere

#3: Work with multiple clients

#4: Engage borderless opportunities

#5: Start easy and build up

That’s it for today, my friend.

Come…would you like to know more?

Who no like better thing, right?�

No wahala: Tomorrow, I’ll be introducing my freelance coach

Why? 

Because you need to FOLLOW WHO KNOW ROAD to succeed in this freelance business o.

I'll be back around this time tomorrow.

PS: Coach Richmond will be hosting a FREE monetize webinar on Friday, January 28 LIVE on Zoom. 

We hosted 200+ participants just last week. What ARE YOU WAITING FOR? 

https://calendly.com/fcubeacademyllc/final-webinar-monetize-on-upwork-fiverr-tg

(1) (Reply)

Correct Selfishness / No Plan To Replace Sanwo-olu, Says Lagos Leaders / Sanwo Olu Leads Marathon Race (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.