Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) (15274 Views)

Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by nwaafo1: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2011
Here are some of his works:

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by nwaafo1: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2011
more:

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by nwaafo1: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2011
More:

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by nwaafo1: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
More:

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by buzugee(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
impressive. i guess fashola aint the only one doing big thangs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by feelamong(m): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2011
Absolute Bullocks!!!!! Utter rubbish from Peter Obi’s propaganda machinery   embarassed
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by EkoIle1: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
smh,
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by nwaafo1: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
More:

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by rolchi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
I think this is propaganda!
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by aljharem3: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
rubbish

is that what we are talking about for the money the state's recieve

i mean look at the schools sef

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by emekagh(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
alj_harem:

rubbish

is that what we are talking about for the money the state's recieve

i mean look at the schools sef

Aboki, show us what is happening in your state. It is not enough to say rubbish without counter-fact. Show us what your state governor has built in his tenure. We are waiting.

@Topic, nice work Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by nwaafo1: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
rolchi:

I think this is propaganda!
propaganda for what? for u to vote him for third term or what? reason well
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by alex14(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2011
To the haters that will rear their ugly heads in this thread just to condemn Peter Obi, the most fiscally responsible gov. in the dungeon called nigeria, I hereby dedicate this track to you clowns, enjoy grin:

[flash=480,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxra2Nn7K9Y[/flash]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by bashr4: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
of course we know he is performing, the problem with him is that he is too slow i dont think we have more then 4 or 5 governors that are performing better than him in nigeria, i can only think of sullivan chime and maybe amaechi fashola and imoke.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by chino11(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2011
Who is sullivan and imoke The only gov in Nigeria that can rival Peter Obi in delivering dividend of democracy are Fashola and Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by bashr4: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^^^ sullivan chime of enugu is number 1 go and see for yourself ,he is not into noise making.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by Abagworo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
I can't believe this is what Peter Obi has done in Anambra.Abia seems far better to me judging by what I am seeing on this page.The buildings are the worst architecture I have seen in years.The roads are nothing to write home about.That man Peter Obi should be impeached and brought to book if this is all he has to show after 6 years of one of the most stingy Government in History.Tufiakwa!

Ngige did a million times more solid work than this.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by chino11(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^^ sullivan has done nothing that has depth. That he has done a few kilometer of road within the state capital does not give him a passmark. Travel beyond enugu to Nsukka to Udi to oji river no access roads, no pipe borne water, no infrastructure in the rural areas thereby making enugu state 20% urban and 80% rural. The hinterland has to be opened up, and not use few kilometers of roads to deceive people. But in the case of Anambra the gov is developing both the rural and urban areas. Which makes it possible for someone to reside in rural areas as Ekwulobia, Uga, to work and live. Anambra has three major urban centers (Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi) either of the three can pass for a state capital and gov Obi is working in these cities without looking back. Am in Anambra, most of the projects are not shown here.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by jumobi1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ugly buildings though. Is this typical of our govs cos i see too much ugly buildings and cheap looking roads.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2011
Abagworo:

Abia seems far better to me judging by what I am seeing on this page.The buildings are the worst architecture I have seen in years.

At least the architecture is far better than the colonial bungalows Amaechi Chime has in Rivers state. ROFLMAO
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by Onlytruth(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
I think that Anambra has unique circumstance, ie three cities almost equal in weight and importance (Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi). And also Anambra is not an oil producing state -YET.

So, Obi is trying, per his responsibility and state income.

Ngige only built roads. If Obi wants to "shine", he would concentrate on Awka and build only roads too.

He is building everything. I can now travel to the remotest parts of Anambra state in minutes instead of hours.
That in itself is a huge achievement.

Can we do better? Of course there is always room for improvement, when the next governor steps in.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
unique?

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by Onlytruth(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^
Why are laughing yourself to scorn? undecided

How many Anambra states do you have in Nigeria?

The last time I checked, there is only ONE Anambra state (a state made up of Nigeria's largest concentration of human assets cool almost equally distribute in three indigenous towns )
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by chino11(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^^ The word 'Unique"
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by 9dynasty(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2011
He tried BUT in all fashola's still the best
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2011
9dynasty:

He tried BUT in all fashola's still the best

I dont know why people must insult Peter Obi this way by comparing him with Fashola.

Peter Obi is not imposing taxes on the people to fund what he's doing in Anambra.
Peter Obi has not run up huge debts to fund what he's doing in Anambra.
Peter Obi is nobody's 'Biatch' unlike Fashola who is Tinubu's puppet.

If Peter Obi were Governor of Lagos then the state would not be such a 'shittte hole'with huge debts and a tax-burdened people.

Peter Obi is ten times Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by chino11(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2011
This is a fact
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by DisGuy: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
What with the architecture

and why dont engineers in Nigeria ever build walkways/pavements?
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2011
TRASH!! shocked shocked shocked

2 TERMS IN OFFICE FOR GADSAKES!
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2011
Shatap there you fool. You claim peter obi is doing great things, why then did he increase the tuition fee of anambra state university from 50k to 130k.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by adconline(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2011
He built structures for the state university and the lecturers went on strike over payment of salaries.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) by stormm: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2011
Sun of god:

Peter Obi is not imposing taxes on the people to fund what he's doing in Anambra.
Peter Obi has not run up huge debts to fund what he's doing in Anambra.
Peter Obi is nobody's 'Biatch' unlike Fashola who is Tinubu's puppet.

If Peter Obi were Governor of Lagos then the state would not be such a 'shittte hole'with huge debts and a tax-burdened people.b]/quote]

My guy, brilliant. Now pls give us instances of over-taxation in Lagos State. Reading your junk, any wonder, Anambra is one big dumpsite after Nigige? Without taxes, how dou you develop your infrastructure or you think allocation from the federation account is enough? Is there any A-list economy that is not dependent on tax for development aside the oil rich middle east countries? And to top up your foolishness, its now Tinubu that is responsible for Anambra's backwardness, abi?

Sun of god link=topic=695901.msg8564347#msg8564347 date=1308689953:

Peter Obi is ten times Fashola.

In your dreams abi, better wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / Ibrahim Magu Meets Muhammad Al- Mahmud Over Money Laundering / Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.