Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics (3321 Views)

Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) / Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures / Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by obiremy: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ekiti state governor Ayodele Fayose was pictured taking journalists on a tour of his many infrastructural achievements since he took over the mantle of leadership in Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by obiremy: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
More

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by signature2012(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Man of the people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by tommyboi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
FAYOSE.. WELDONE!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by kaywhynoni: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
You mean this Baba Rashida uncompleted building?

Fayose and photo.....Rubbish: if its Buhari now, waillers will be ranting that they are tired of fotos...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by phemmyutd(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
how can i verify this to be true? where is Fayose in the pics and what will make me to be to sure this is ekiti?
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by kennybabs1980: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
very little to show in one year
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by tosyne2much(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
That's my governor. We Ekiti people are proud of you

1 Like

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by obiremy: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
phemmyutd:
how can i verify this to be true? where is Fayose in the pics and what will make me to be to sure this is ekiti?
Didn't u see Fayose in the first pic?He dressed in white outfit
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by permsec: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
kaywhynoni:
Fayose and photo.....Rubbish: if its Buhari now, waillers will be ranting that they are tired of fotos...
phemmyutd:
kennybabs1980:
very little to show in one year
By their fruit.......

But when a governor sinks a borehole for #78 million, He is rated as the best right?

One award for each of you!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by yhemsy62(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Is that all he's able to achieve since assuming office?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by haabimbohlar(f): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's my governor. We Ekiti people are proud of you

Don't pluralized it, Not all Ekiti people are proud of him pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
kaywhynoni:

this is a trademark of a lying liar. Somebody is showing what he's doing to his people and you are here ranting like a man where solder ant bite him blokkos. Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by kaywhynoni: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
this is a trademark of a lying liar. Somebody is showing what he's doing to his people and you are here ranting like a man where solder ant bite him blokkos. Shame on you

I don't know you...pls stop quoting me.

I view my opinion, if you have problem with that, Go and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by Swissheart(f): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
haabimbohlar:

.....I am from Ekiti....and we are cool with him
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by tosyne2much(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
haabimbohlar:

Well, I was already expecting somebody with a contrary impression to quote me, which you just did cheesy
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by tosyne2much(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Swissheart:
Chop knuckle jawe cheesy

Btw, where in Ekiti do you come from ? cool
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by Swissheart(f): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Chop knuckle jawe cheesy

Btw, where in Ekiti do you come from ? cool
.. *knuckle* I am from Ijero

1 Like

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by FreeGlobe(f): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh is lucky to have fayose as her governor. Fayose has solidified his place as the new and better awolowo of yorubaland! Congrats to ekiti people
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by Ofodirinwa: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by FreeGlobe(f): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Swissheart:
make sure to carry this your stubborn sister called Ilekeh along on the transformation going on in Ekiti. Thank God for Fayose!
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by Ilekeh(f): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Ilekeh is lucky to have fayose as her governor. Fayose has solidified his place as the new and better awolowo of yorubaland! Congrats to ekiti people

Ewu that Fayose tout reminds me of Peter Obi. All noise no maggi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Swissheart:
Shut up

From Mokere owo mi o kere
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by tosyne2much(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Swissheart:
That's wonderful. That's my hometown

I'm from Ikoro cool
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
tosyne2much:

I'm from Ikoro cool
Shhhh
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by Swissheart(f): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

make sure to carry this your stubborn sister called Ilekeh along on the transformation going on in Ekiti. Thank God for Fayose!
....sure,no1 is gonna be left out
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by meforyou1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
permsec:
By their fruit.......

But when a governor sinks a borehole for #78 million, He is rated as the best right?

One award for each of you!
the same borehole Fashola sank for 300 million naira? Fashola couldn't even deny the fact in his senate ministerial screening
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by Swissheart(f): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
tosyne2much:

I'm from Ikoro cool
......that's lovely......hope you speak our dialect well
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Swissheart:
......that's lovely......hope you speak our dialect well
I understand very very well. But I can't really speak it. Though I'm trying sha cheesy
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by FreeGlobe(f): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Swissheart:
....sure,no1 is gonna be left out
Yes, but Ilekeh is very stubborn, so you will have to find a way to carry her along. Fayose is doing a lot...
Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by tosyne2much(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
meforyou1:
the same borehole Fashola sank for 300 million naira? Fashola couldn't even deny the fact in his senate ministerial screening
Yes you are right

I won't deny the fact that Fayose sometimes act like a tout. Aside that, he's one of the best governors

1 Like

Re: Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics by Swissheart(f): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Yes, but Ilekeh is very stubborn, so you will have to find a way to carry her along. Fayose is doing a lot...
our stubborn nature is more of our identity . cheesy wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) / Why Is The Call For Biafra Always Seen As A Call For War By Nigerians? / FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.