Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Unprotected Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unprotected Sex (320 Views)

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unprotected Sex by Ajeyo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please doctors in the house, my immediate younger brother had unprotected sex yesterday,a chemist sold GENAZOL 150MG to him to avoid diseases,is it the right drug to avoid diseases amd infections? and his wife is faithful,this is no joke,please help us in God's name.
Re: Unprotected Sex by muheeb01(m): 6:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Ajeyo:
Please doctors in the house, my immediate younger brother had unprotected sex yesterday,a chemist sold GENAZOL 150MG to him to avoid diseases,is it the right drug to avoid diseases amd infections? and his wife is faithful,this is no joke,please help us in God's name.
the only thing that can save him now is awogba arun herbs....this won't let any infection or disease grow in his system and flush it out....you can have this in your house or room,it can be taken after having sex with protection on or without protection just to make your mind be at rest...dm me

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Save My Cat / Reps Introduce HIV Trust Fund Bill / 15 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeply In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.