Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Bet You Didn't Know About These 13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Watermelon. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Bet You Didn't Know About These 13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Watermelon. (367 Views)

Benefit Of Watermelon And Ginger Combination / Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds - The Guardian / Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Didn't Know About These 13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Watermelon. by Amebobabe101(f): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Watermelon is a popular low-calorie fruit. The health benefits of watermelon are actually so many and very impressive. Even the peel and seeds are edible parts of a watermelon.

The best part is, watermelon is actually good for all ages including children, teenagers, adults and old aged people.

Health benefits of watermelon.
According to experts, eating watermelon has the following health benefits:

1. Improves heart health.
Lycopene and citrulline, both of which are found in watermelon, may help to decrease cholesterol and blood pressure. It has been shown that antioxidants can prevent heart problems.

2. Improves digestion.
Foods high in water and fiber, which are necessary for a healthy digestive tract, are found in watermelon. Your bowel movements will be more regular if you drink plenty of water and eat enough fiber.

3. Stress reliever.
Because of the high levels of vitamins and nutrients, such as Vitamin B6, found in watermelon, it is one of the best fruits for relieving stress. Panic attacks and tension can be alleviated using the compounds produced by these nutrients.

4. Reduces post-workout muscle pain.
Watermelon’s high potassium concentration prevents muscular discomfort after and during workouts. Muscle health can be aided by eating a bowl of watermelon before or after a workout.

5. Helps to keep you hydrated.
Hydrating is one of the major health benefits of watermelon. Eating it is a wonderful way to get your recommended daily allowance of water in, thanks to its high water content of 92%.

6. Boosts the immune system.
Another one of the health benefits of watermelon is that it improves the body’s resistance to diseases. As a source of Vitamin C, watermelon aids in the health of your immune system.

7. Lowers cancer risk.
Watermelon may possibly have anticancer properties, according to recent studies. Lycopene, a chemical found in watermelon, lowers the amount of cancer...............

See More : https://trendingistz.com/13-amazing-health-benefits-of-watermelon/

Click the link above to see more of the amazing benefits of watermelon and why you should consume it more often.

1 Like

Re: I Bet You Didn't Know About These 13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Watermelon. by Akposkiz: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Health is wealth

(1) (Reply)

Instant Weight Loss(worldwide) / Help Me Identify This Blister Sore On My Hand / Maxi Gains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.