Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? (25970 Views)

Best Nigerian Youtube Series You Need To Watch / SELINA TESTED EPISODE 18 (death Of Aboy) / Names Of Actors/actress In Selina Tested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by gaby(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Rubbish as usual.

Promoting nonsense and breeding more trouble of youths for the future.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by arthurwillia(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Is it interesting
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by posty56: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
b
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by MaaziDinobi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
waploger:
Since Last 2 weeks my street folks and work mates have adopted these slangs that they use whenever they are talking or joking.... Then I got to know that it was from a YouTube series called "Selina Tested".. So I just finished it on Tuesday and found some slangs funny to my likeness.

What's your favorite slangs from the series if you've watched it?
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by vicshub(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
I GO PUT AM FOR YOUR BODY VWOTOVWOTO, RATATA.

3 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Chrislova(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
wey my capa(phone) u de jonse
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Lanretoye(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Na u still be hordopedro,why create multiple accounts?.I was going to contact u for business until I found out.workin with u can be perilous.
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Chrislova(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingosytex:
1. Your face show, your shoe shine.

2. Orafanta trigga knackana, kepku kekpu matete mate maa ayaweras, I'm rugged and tested.

3. On a zero zero hour, me Tallest go match Smaller go upland, drill am wotowoto him no fit shout die it. Him go know say "Blokus Blokus, dem no fit block us"

4. I no dey comprison your caprison, wida you capping diagonal?

Selina Tested na mad seriesgrin grin grin grin
lol man u try

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Dawn91(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
No one knows about this garbage

See cheap advertising

2 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by PlayerMeji: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Good to know that quite a lot of people know that these slang are cult related

5 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by omoadeleye(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
I go put am for your body wotowoto....
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Enny2013(f): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Neva heard of dis bfr
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Dawn91(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
Imustreturn:
angry

That's how we speak in ph grin

Wida you capping vertically?

I go put am for your body wotowoto. Da jonze? grin
[/s]

We don't speak like that, that is how the thieves , criminals and wanted cultists speak before they land in prison.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Kharol1234: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wetin you find come my Ama
I go put am for your body woto woto
Oya remit
Kpekus kpekus

2 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Sucre6: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
See ekuke claiming German Shepherd

Disembark from that careless caping grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Oyerinde16(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
I go off your street light...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by ButterBurger: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
waploger:
Since Last 2 weeks my street folks and work mates have adopted these slangs that they use whenever they are talking or joking.... Then I got to know that it was from a YouTube series called "Selina Tested".. So I just finished it on Tuesday and found some slangs funny to my likeness.

What's your favorite slangs from the series if you've watched it?
if you like carry another advert go Dstv, am not watching nonsense.
Whatever it is you're selling, am not buying, I don already know say, say I read this news self na only nairaland I bless.
But make Selina continue publicity for wherever, whatever
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by airsaylongcome: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
ProudBornoBoy:
Most of the slangs are cult-related I believe, so it’s best you don’t use them in unfamiliar terrains, to avoid issues. To be forewarned is to be forearmed abi how dem speak the English pass. grin

I don’t watch it because in my opinion it promotes cultism.

Heavily cult influenced.

1 Like

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Michelle70(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Imustreturn:
angry

That's how we speak in ph grin

Wida you capping vertically?

I go put am for your body wotowoto. Da jonze? grin
I never navigate this show sef,
E be like say na main men movie and me no deh run that kind package, but still on still we no think twice to I.D ourselves if any Manchu wan cap careless
even Ojo deh give us compass to navigate, na man weh no use him no6 chop drilling. ruggedity 100% faultless, we no deh root out kala, we no deh hold kala but wen we come out for area, we deh colonize.
na manchi weh no get liver nai anchor for his own domain.

grin lolz growing up in portharcourt is something else, all those yeye cultists boys nearly influenced me but thank God I get better upbringing but thats not how we speak in PH sha, men fit run u street if u use their words careless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Chatflick(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Good to know that quite a lot of people know that these slang are cult related
Even a baby knows it is cult related but it doesn't change the fact that it is entertaining so Abobi disembark from that capping.

14 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Kharol1234: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
MrBachelor:
grin

SS 3 boys
Police

1 Like

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by godswilld10(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
I go out am for ur body wotowoto
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Noshitboi(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Promoting cultism, gangsterism and drugs

5 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Kharol1234: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Adam217:
I invest to cash Cain investment program and I was paid double of what I invest to them within 35 minute,,50k you gain 100k 100k you gain ,200k 200k you gain 400k 30k you gain 60k 20k you gain 40k 10k to gain 20k,,,is very legit and real call or Whatsapp 08053341624 is very legit 08053341624
who na don start
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by stixxy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
All nairaland members "DIE IT" I go drill you Wotowoto if you challenge. Wida you. Na me everything tested. My face show my shoe shine. Na you wan check am?

2 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Acesexcell(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingosytex:
1. Your face show, your shoe shine.

2. Orafanta trigga knackana, kepku kekpu matete mate maa ayaweras, I'm rugged and tested.

3. On a zero zero hour, me Tallest go match Smaller go upland, drill am wotowoto him no fit shout die it. Him go know say "Blokus Blokus, dem no fit block us"

4. I no dey comprison your caprison, wida you capping diagonal?

Selina Tested na mad seriesgrin grin grin grin
you truly watched it. I like all slangs in the series
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by mikemodel24: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nigeria and hypocrisy. People bashing the movie like you fit sit down direct a better one. Bomboclat and other slang you learn from the western movies. How are they better.
There is violence in the movie fine. What about those horror movies, those psychopath movies, gangster movies or is it the Chinese movie that a man will wake up and start fight up and down the street. Promote what you have here. Those guys tried with the movie even our Nollywood can learn from them

You dey comprison my caprison.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by zanshi: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Adam217:
I invest to cash Cain investment program and I was paid double of what I invest to them within 35 minute,,50k you gain 100k 100k you gain ,200k 200k you gain 400k 30k you gain 60k 20k you gain 40k 10k to gain 20k,,,is very legit and real call or Whatsapp 08053341624 is very legit 08053341624

Who be this stinking jew looking for mugu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oga On Top Movie Poster / Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.