Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? (25730 Views)

Best Nigerian Youtube Series You Need To Watch / SELINA TESTED EPISODE 18 (death Of Aboy) / Names Of Actors/actress In Selina Tested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
tegafej:
Please those slangs are all fun and games online.

But if you are in PH, don't even try using them at places like Diobu, Amadi, Choba and the hoods.

Or else na wahala you dey find...
Marine base and gambia boys go pieces their body woto woto

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Dumte(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Area don smell wotoporously. Holy ground don sink. Ekuke don tuama for holy ground

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Gamusgamus: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
waploger:
Since Last 2 weeks my street folks and work mates have adopted these slangs that they use whenever they are talking or joking.... Then I got to know that it was from a YouTube series called "Selina Tested".. So I just finished it on Tuesday and found some slangs funny to my likeness.

What's your favorite slangs from the series if you've watched it?
HOLY GROUND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by bakesntakes(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hmm

You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and data by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by luizpippo(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
I only saw 3 episodes in a vehicle i boarded last November on my way from Bida, the pidgin English irritates me...

I love speaking pidgin but i really don't fancy listening to pidgin programs, especially those kind of hebelembe or wazobia fm kind.

1 Like

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Chuksmonika(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mrniceguy007:
Na wen you go use am for some kind place, na you go know say those words are not just ordinary slangs!
You go chop slap!
lol, plus driving...them go drive your phone, your shoes, watches, and even your shirt
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
dewitt:
Abeg who is Selina

Joe Biden's baby mama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by iLiquidator: 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingosytex:
1. Your face show, your shoe shine.

2. Orafanta trigga knackana, kepku kekpu matete mate maa ayaweras, I'm rugged and tested.

3. On a zero zero hour, me Tallest go match Smaller go upland, drill am wotowoto him no fit shout die it. Him go know say "Blokus Blokus, dem no fit block us"

4. I no dey comprison your caprison, wida you capping diagonal?

Selina Tested na mad seriesgrin grin grin grin
5. Na me tallest onye meme d tax collector my face show my shoe shine

1 Like

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by jimyjames(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Omg! This crap of a post doesn't deserve a front page, wtf! undecided

That film is shit! People recommend it alot to me, but I said I ain't watching that shit, I hear people walk around saying crap slangs that irritates the ear, and I'll ask them, where TF did you learn that ? they'll say it's from Selina Tested Movie, so now, I should also watch it and be like them too ba ? undecided

Damn! Not someone like me, I don't watch something that pollutes the mind & soul

But you are cool with African American crap slang, where TF?

3 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by anambraamaka: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
too razz for my liking

3 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Chuksmonika(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Adam217:
I invest to cash Cain investment program and I was paid double of what I invest to them within 35 minute,,50k you gain 100k 100k you gain ,200k 200k you gain 400k 30k you gain 60k 20k you gain 40k 10k to gain 20k,,,is very legit and real call or Whatsapp 08053341624 is very legit 08053341624
may thunder weyy no get papa and mama fire you there...useless thief!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Walkee: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Omg! This crap of a post doesn't deserve a front page, wtf! undecided

That film is shit! People recommend it alot to me, but I said I ain't watching that shit, I hear people walk around saying crap slangs that irritates the ear, and I'll ask them, where TF did you learn that ? they'll say it's from Selina Tested Movie, so now, I should also watch it and be like them too ba ? undecided

Damn! Not someone like me, I don't watch something that pollutes the mind & soul
cultists slangs. I remember some idiots who came to seek asylum in my family house back in 2009, these are the kind of nonsense they were speaking. Those gibberish can put in a very serious violent trouble

2 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by praisecity(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingosytex:

2. Orafanta trigga knackana, kepku kekpu matete mate maa ayaweras, I'm rugged and tested.[color=#990000][/color]

3. On a zero zero hour, me Tallest go match Smaller go upland, drill am wotowoto him no fit shout die it. Him go know say "Blokus Blokus, dem no fit block us"

I go put am for ur body wotowoto
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Sulogy2255: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
symbianDON:
Which one be Selina again??
very interesting you go enjoy it. episode 1_2, episode 22 coming soon.millions of people watching it
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Sulogy2255: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
dewitt:
Abeg who is Selina
na movie series for YouTube very sweet. Millions of people dey watch episode 1_ 21

2 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Munzy14(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingosytex:

2. Orafanta trigga knackana, kepku kekpu matete mate maa ayaweras, I'm rugged and tested.

Very funny...A mix of street Orientations and ruggedity.. grin

Funny series though...On a good day, there is an advantage growing up in the street...Intimidation is no longer for you...Na you go oppress if you make it out the street.. grin grin

I never knew na there nairaland boys they always refer to ladies as banny here.. grin

1 Like

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by DSC7: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
I go soon off every body street light grin grin
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by MITCHELL96: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Walkee:
cultists slangs. I remember some idiots who came to seek asylum in my family house back in 2009, these are the kind of nonsense they were speaking. Those gibberish can put in a very serious violent trouble

You see ?
I'm not watching that shit, or anything that comes close to it.

1 Like

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by MITCHELL96: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
jimyjames:

But you are cool with African American crap slang, where TF?

You can't compare African American slangs to that shit they say in Selina Tested!

That's some set of people showing their stupidity in the name of shooting/acting a movie, what's there to learn in the movie ? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Imustreturn(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
I never navigate this show sef,
E be like say na main men movie and me no deh run that kind package, but still on still we no think twice to I.D ourselves if any Manchu wan cap careless
even Ojo deh give us compass to navigate, na man weh no use him no6 chop drilling. ruggedity 100% faultless, we no deh root out kala, we no deh hold kala but wen we come out for area, we deh colonize.
na manchi weh no get liver nai anchor for his own domain.

grin lolz growing up in portharcourt is something else, all those yeye cultists boys nearly influenced me but thank God I get better upbringing but thats not how we speak in PH sha, men fit run u street if u use their words careless
aboy grin you tight.

Thank God for good up bringing oh. Me wah school for town chai.
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Imustreturn(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

We don't speak like that, that is how the thieves , criminals and wanted cultists speak before they land in prison.

who dafuq are you to tell me what or what not?
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by sircrabo: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingosytex:

No Cap these things for Port Harcourt else you fit collect slap. Most of those slangs are Vikings slangs

3 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by jimyjames(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

You can't compare African American slangs to that shit they say in Selina Tested!

That's some set of people showing their stupidity in the name of shooting/acting a movie, what's there to learn in the movie ? undecided

Why can't it be compared to African American slangs?
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Dawn91(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Imustreturn:
who dafuq are you to tell me what or what not?

A True ikwerre son of the soil while your are a criminal cultist or a ritualist.

We don't speak like this only the cultists ,kidnappers , criminals and armed robbers speak like that and if you were a true indigene you would know

Trash

5 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Kinematics: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kharol1234:
Wetin you find come my Ama
I go put am for your body woto woto
Oya remit
Kpekus kpekus

The ones cancelled are not slangs.

1 Like

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Kinematics: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

[s]You can't compare African American slangs to that shit they say in Selina Tested!

That's some set of people showing their stupidity in the name of shooting/acting a movie, what's there to learn in the movie ? undecided[/s]

Inferiority complex!

2 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Promzone(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
Nonsense movie, promoting violence

so tell me, the western movies you watch doesn't promote violence right

see them hypocrite Nigerians saying nonsense about their own but rather watch a western movie were one person kills a thousand, and you say that not violence?

4 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Elimon(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
RxHero18:
Thank God I don't watch Nigeria Shitty movies again...
LOL... Believe me I don't watch Nollywood movies till now, but you see Selina Tested, it's deep in street roots and gives me a real picture of Niger delta street where I'm from.. I enjoy real movies... Even with poor quality

3 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by MITCHELL96: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
jimyjames:

Why can't it be compared to African American slangs?

Check the fourth lad that commented on this thread, now tell me can that crap he typed there be compared to African American slangs ?

What's " Your face show, your shoe shine" "I go put and for your body woto woto" ? Wtf ? undecided

Crap slangs that's not related to anything grin
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Divoc19(f): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wetin be your naming ceremony? grin
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by EnemyofGod22(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin
Wilder you na, this your Intel legit ,? disembark from that careless diabetes capim, your face show your shoes shine but your teeth no white, tallest why you de cap vatically ? Nwangbolo are you sure my manchi go survive ? I no de caprison your caprison,desembark from my unit now before I go out an for your body wotowoto.no one go to Idoma Forest and come back alive,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel Craig Is An Insult To The James Bond Persona / Independence Day: 5 Nollywood Movies That Celebrate Nigeria / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Canvassing Votes For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.