Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Why Won't You Vote Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Won't You Vote Tinubu (263 Views)

Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't You Vote Tinubu by 3exe3: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Though I am yet to make a choice among the arrays of candidates of both the APC and PDP.

But there has been a name making waves not just on air but on food items.

That name is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu one of the wannabe presidents under the APC.

I want to know why won't you vote Tinubu
Re: Why Won't You Vote Tinubu by Anago55: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Looks like they have credited their phones and bank account again

Abnormalcy have returned. Nairaland was bereft of Tinubu propaganda machines few weeks ago but I guess they are back to their alausa shilling house again

4 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Vote Tinubu by Glink2018(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
I wouldn't vote for Tinubu because he is not the right political leader we need now.

Tinubu should retire in active politics like Baba Iyabo and allow active politicians and technocrat to pilot the affairs of this nation....

Igbo people are silent about this election...they are serious about their BiaFRAUDN Republic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Vote Tinubu by Haakeem(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Because the letter T in his name stands for theif! grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Vote Tinubu by Felimax(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Baby factory criminals right?

Okay, Tinubu is best fit for a Lagos president. You guys can spend no muscle making him the governor of Lagos for the 3rd time and nobody will say anything, in fact, for life.
My main reason is that the Islamic agenda ravaging the entire country cannot be allowed for another 8 years it is just too risky. We want peace, at least if you cannot give us good economy allow us sleep with our two eyes closed.
Secondly, Tinubu was among, even the champion in The CHANGE and NEXT LEVEL mantras, he promised that if APC is given a chance in less than 8 years they will fix the country most burning issues but instead we were rather taken 8 years backwards.
Who will want to gamble with such a personality?
How much do you buy rice, gas today?
If not for NLC today fuel would have been another issue.
Lastly, I believe there mountain of covering up with the APC government hence the by force Tinubu must be president so as to continue to bury those secret.

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Vote Tinubu by jetwonder(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin because date of birth.......? state of origin.........? primary sch.......? Secondary sch.......? university.........? source of wealth.........? his background is traced to Togo. He is a Togolese not a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Vote Tinubu by SarkinYarki: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Why would I vote a man that despite ruling Lagos for 20 years

Has not given Lagos potable pipe borne water supply

No sewage treatment

No good roads

Hasn't built 200kms of new roads in 20 years

Misappropriation of Lagos revenue through Alpha Beta

Allows NURTW to operate in brazen Racketeering and extortion

No proper city planning in 80 percent of Lagos

The he is too old for the job

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Vote Tinubu by GHOSTTALK: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
I don't like thiefs

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Vote Tinubu by Bastardlyrich: 1:58am On Jan 28, 2022
I can't have an irritating,uglee,old pampers wearing president.
Moreover they betrayed the great ijaws and Yorobad people support the injustice in Nigeria.
Infact not only dinubu,ss/se won't vote for a Yorobad person instead let the north rule forever.
And if they invade the South,the first people to run away we be the cowards that don't have strength.
Then liars and propaganda won't work.
The cry of egbami oo will fill the air grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Won't You Vote Tinubu by Conner44: 2:10am On Jan 28, 2022
How can Nigerians vote a leader of agberos into aso rock? shocked

Suffer supposed to don tire us by now undecided

Nigerians say a resounding NO to the Yoruba JAGA-JAGA-BAN

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Life No Balance At All...igbo People We Are Sorry! / Anxiety At APC Secretariat As Party Fails To Resume Sale Of Nomination Forms / Abba Kyari Wouldn't Be Extradited To US Anytime Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.