Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) (42310 Views)

Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Keniwit(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2022
What Abt other victims too...then no get life too talkless of been remember
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by bigpicture001: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Why isn't it coloured..?
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2022
TrumpDonald2:
That's just one of the advantages of being famous.
swears. You'd think is only two people that died that day.

Not even a name tag or an inscription to honor the others.
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Oh my goodness, how beautiful!! cry cry. May Kobe and Gianna's souls and legacies live on forever. Amen!! cry cry
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Very emotional scenery

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by iramure(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2022
mariovito:
I'm tempted to ask, did they purchase the land from the owner?
some questions need not asking. The sad event happened in a sane and well organised climate. Next time beg your creator to put you where life is valuable just as I also wish myself....
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by drmuchin: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2022
mariovito:

I wonder ooo
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Tobidarker02: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I'm tempted to ask

What about the pilots and other of his personal aids on the flight?

Well, 'all animals are not equal, some are more equal than others'
It's all animal are equal, George did not put Not
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2022
So sad embarassed

Statues are for remembrance...

This one surely breaks the heart.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Abi which main school you go grin
thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2022
Excellent work of art!
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by hammer567: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2022
HE WAS TOO CLOSE TO THAT HIS DAUGHTER AND THAT WAS NOT GOOD.

IT COST THEIR LIFE.

CANT GET THAT CLOSE TO MY DAUGHTER, WHAT IS MY WIFE THEIR FOR?
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2022
For Niger you may even find the statue is someone's compound the next day grin
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Abi which main school you go grin
main school undecided angry grin
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Sarmiz24(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2022
So the pilot no deserve one statue too? Just get money abeg
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Tobidarker02: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
kain school undecided angry grin
Auto correct
Now swerve
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2022
bigpicture001:
Why isn't it coloured..?
undecided
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by nickyj19: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2022
undecided But no be only him with his daughter die na what of the remaining people
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Auto correct
Now swerve
lori iro grin..i no be stark ignoramus like you.. Oya read the first comment again, then after ,park well grin
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by lapazi(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2022
tutudesz:
No Statue for the other Passengers

My thought exactly...
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2022
AmazingELixir:
Ok

If this had happened in a particular place in one country like that....some entitled people would have rushed in to demand for Owo da plane crash right.

or tagged them saboteur and eat their remains, shout eat people
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by lapazi(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2022
77up:
Land belongs to government even if owns by individuals, it will be an honor to donate it for such use.Difference between oyinbo and african especially, Nigerian.

Rest on legend!

You people will just comment on things you're not an authority on, are u in the US, have u ever been involved in any land-related dispute?

Any slightest opportunity you take a swipe at Nigeria... heck you even said Africa, where for Africa u don go before?

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by hammer567: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2022
nickyj19:
undecided But no be only him with his daughter die na what of the remaining people

THE WHOLE THING WAS AVOIDABLE.

MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED BEACUSE OF TOO MUCH MONEY.

WEATHER NO GOOD, HE STILL CARRY HELICOPTER PUT FOR AIR.

A PLACE THEY CAN REACH BY ROAD COMFORTABLY IN CAR.

NA THAT DAUGHTER DEATH PAIN ME PASS.

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2022
only God know what will be running in their mind when the Helicopter started spinning. I can imagine the little girl screaming oh lord help I dont want to die and her dad trying to be brave in calming her down, boom!!! it happens and it ended

I still get air phobia till date, I remembered that man that left his family in canada to attend a summit meeting in Ethiopia

if these people are not rich they might still be alive....
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by chrischina(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2022
This world is full of just memories even the life we live is memory
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by hammer567: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
only God know what will be running in their mind when the Helicopter started spinning. I can imagine the little girl screaming oh lord help I dont want to die and her dad trying to be brave in calming her down, boom!!! it happens and it ended

I still get air phobia till date, I remembered that man that left his family to attend a summit meeting in Ethiopia

if these people are not rich they might still be alive....

IF U MUST TRAVEL BY AIR HELICOPTER IS THE WORST OPTIONS.

ONCE SPINNING START THEY WILL BE SEPARATED, THEM NO PICK THEIR BODY TOGETHER.
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2022
hammer567:

IF U MUST TRAVEL BY AIR HELICOPTER IS THE WORST OPTIONS.

ONCE SPINNING START THEY WILL BE SEPARATED, THEM NO PICK THEIR BODY TOGETHER.

xo xo unfortunate
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Johel(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Gistmedia10:
PHOTOS: Statue Of Kobe Bryant, Daughter Placed At Crash Site On Second Anniversary Of Deaths

A statue of the late legendary basketballer, Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna was placed on the site of their helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, on Wednesday, the second anniversary of their tragic deaths and that of seven others.

The statue was created by sculptor Dan Medina and showed Kobe, in his Lakers uniform and with his arm around Gianna, who is also wearing a uniform while holding a basketball by her side.

Credit: Instagram | medina_sculpture

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMtp5CpQUJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

And I thought about this last night... Kobe,what a great man...sad he lost his child too, Legends never die.
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Benchilwell: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2022
D man that made me luv basketball and started watching it as my second best sport, rest in peace Mamba
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Father4all: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
tutudesz:
No Statue for the other Passengers
you can go and put theirs! grin
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Tulampa02(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
Ijaya123:

Go and ask the owner.

A true legend. May his soul and that of his beloved daughter continue to rest in peace.
Amen
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Whiteways: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Nigeria mentality
mariovito:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager / Nigeria Star Alex Iwobi Scores First Everton Goal In 4-2 Carabao Cup Win(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.