Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) (42333 Views)

Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by martinslaura: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2022
softwerk:
cry

Sad

It shall never be well with all killer herdsmen

SAY WHAT ���
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Robertjones442: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2022
softwerk:
cry

Sad

Damnnn Niccur... Igbo kenya no good oooo
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by tutudesz: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Father4all:
you can go and put theirs! grin
Let me consult with my partner

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Mekenz(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Richy4:
Just thinking aloud.... what happens in future, if someone buys that landed property embarassed....
the exact statue spot have been mapped out, and included in the urban remodeling design, that place won't be included in any one property, it will serve for other purpose in the future.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2022
softwerk:
cry

Sad

Was he killed by herdsmen?
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by abdulwassi(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2022
softwerk:
cry

Sad

What herdsmen have with this?
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by abdulwassi(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2022
Gistmedia10:
PHOTOS: Statue Of Kobe Bryant, Daughter Placed At Crash Site On Second Anniversary Of Deaths

A statue of the late legendary basketballer, Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna was placed on the site of their helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, on Wednesday, the second anniversary of their tragic deaths and that of seven others.

Kobe Bryant, I didn't know you till your death.. But continue to rest in peace

The statue was created by sculptor Dan Medina and showed Kobe, in his Lakers uniform and with his arm around Gianna, who is also wearing a uniform while holding a basketball by her side.

Credit: Instagram | medina_sculpture

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMtp5CpQUJ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=Tobidarker02 post=109754443]
It's all animal are equal, George did not put Not
[/quote
Ok. All animals are equal but some are more equal than the other.
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2022
Premiumwriter:
thanks for the correction.
But I think in this case all animals are equal but some are more equal than the other.
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by franchasng: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2022
The way he maltreated his own mother was bad. That alone made me distance myself from him. He was so rich while his own mother that suffered to raise him lived in penury and abject poverty. There is conspiracy theory that it may have contributed to his early sudden death cry

Guys and ladies, please always take good care of your parents no matter what.

Dear ladies dont support your husband to abandon or maltreat his mother no matter what, there are spiritual things that control this world, they are beyond money, power and anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by jimtemi1: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2022
smartasuen:
Nice way to immortalize the great basketball icon and his beloved daughter, both of blessed memory.
just like yesterday.it 2yrs already Na WA for this life
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Gistmedia10:
PHOTOS: Statue Of Kobe Bryant, Daughter Placed At Crash Site On Second Anniversary Of Deaths

A statue of the late legendary basketballer, Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna was placed on the site of their helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, on Wednesday, the second anniversary of their tragic deaths and that of seven others.

The statue was created by sculptor Dan Medina and showed Kobe, in his Lakers uniform and with his arm around Gianna, who is also wearing a uniform while holding a basketball by her side.

Credit: Instagram | medina_sculpture

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMtp5CpQUJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

The only statue we should see on the surface of earth is a suicidal human
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by snoopz: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Nice one...
In this life, Just get money... Na only the kobes die?
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by 77up(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2022
lapazi:

You people will just comment on things you're not an authority on, are u in the US, have u ever been involved in any land-related dispute?

Any slightest opportunity you take a swipe at Nigeria... heck you even said Africa, where for Africa u don go before?
Is that why you are foaming? Carry your frustrations elsewhere please. If you can not make your comment or counter comment without foaming for mouth like goat undecided
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by noskcid(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Who fly the chopper nko?
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Classickj(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2022
mariovito:
I'm tempted to ask, did they purchase the land from the owner?
they don't need to
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Classickj(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I see nigerians erecting a statue for me after delivering hits after hits for decades, this I have seen
You mean your family & friends
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by tunize(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I see nigerians erecting a statue for me after delivering hits after hits for decades, this I have seen
If na like this as you dey shout Dbull upandan for nairaland you invest the energy put for your music you for don blow no be to see na to act and work hard."
The world doesn't pay you for shouting Dbull, it only pays you for what you can do." Go studio record song drop am here make we stream am vibe to am no be bad thing say you become nxt big thing.
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by lapazi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
77up:
Is that why you are foaming? Carry your frustrations elsewhere please. If you can not make your comment or counter comment without foaming for mouth like goat undecided

I asked you simple logical questions... but as usual, you have descended to insults, I believe what I said is very clear and I will not stoop to your level...

Options they say are like butt holes, everyone is entitled to have one...
Bye!
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by usagee36: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
They forgot the statue of other people in the crash.
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Blackman101: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
very painful just looking at it
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Gospel2Day: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kizzygentle:
Still find it hard to belive he is gone mehn.. He was literally my best sportsman. I remembered one Olympics like that were every single throw entered the basket.cant remember the country they trashed but u see this legend here, he is the closest to Michael Jordan if not even better.. Still sobbing.. Rest on legend..

Let us all live prepared to die and to face our Creator.
If he wasn't born again and holy when he died, his soul is not resting now, it is roasting in Hell fire.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW before it is too late.
Shalom.
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by seyz91(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy
tutudesz:
No Statue for the other Passengers

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by slickbak(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
tutudesz:
Most valid point and lesson. Your head dey there
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by ericmor: 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

I tell you, if na Naija now, sharp-sharp one man don show with lawyer and bulldozer.

Yes, because the government don't give u anything for free, so why give them for free also. They chop my money come still want come collect my property for free? Ko Jo. Forget the kobi, if I'm doing it on my own is a different thing but if na Nigeria government, dem must pay me
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
softwerk:
cry

Sad

Shuo, na herdsmen kill lam?
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
tutudesz:
Was he not alone with his daughter?
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I'm tempted to ask

What about the pilots and other of his personal aids on the flight?

Well, 'all animals are not equal, some are more equal than others'
Even in death shocked
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by tutudesz: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
CioAngels:
Was he not alone with his daughter?
No, his daughter teammate and her daddy were with them
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kizzygentle:
Still find it hard to belive he is gone mehn.. He was literally my best sportsman. I remembered one Olympics like that were every single throw entered the basket.cant remember the country they trashed but u see this legend here, he is the closest to Michael Jordan if not even better.. Still sobbing.. Rest on legend..

Kobe Bryant is such a good basketballer but LeBron James is the greatest of all time... Many people consider him to better than Micheal Jordan too.. it's what I think...

I respect Kobe Bryant too.
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by bladeAnders(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
tutudesz:
thats life for u
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Keep resting KOBE, MISS U and ur lovely daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Star Alex Iwobi Scores First Everton Goal In 4-2 Carabao Cup Win(Photos) / Robert Lewandowski Reacts After Losing 2021 Ballon D’or To Messi / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.