Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie (810 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie
By Adekunle Dada On Jan 27, 2022

Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, has revealed that he will not spare anyone who speaks harshly about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

Ibiyeomie stated this on Wednesday during the church’s programme: Home of Success/Glory Reign Evening Session, Day 2 .

The 59-year-old clergyman said he has never prostrated before Oyedepo but he would not allow anyone to speak against his spiritual father (Oyedepo) due to his love and loyalty.

He said; “If I tell you this, you will be shocked. I have never prostrated before Oyedepo.

“I am not from the west to lie down, but my heart loves him. I don’t need to lay down for him to know that I am loyal.

“But my level of loyalty is too high. You talk about him harshly where I am, I will kill you. He may not talk, but me. You can’t insult my father.

“Can they insult your biological father before you? Spiritual father is stronger than a biological father.

“You say your father does not talk. If they accuse your father of being a thief, will you keep quiet?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyWmq7PMZLw
withinnigeria
Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Is there anything Godly in this statement? when I saw the heading I thought it was two rival cultists threatening each other.As a self acclaimed man of God,you should watch what comes of your mouth

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by asainco(m): 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
The media will only post what interests them...

Me, one.. I will kill anyone that speaks harshly of Pastor Ibiyeomie, cos he's my spiritual father and Bishop Oyedepo is my spiritual grandfather.. #GloryReign2022!!!!.

Media should promote #GloryReign2022 and not crop out only what interests them.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by malvisguy212: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Is there anything Godly in this statement? when I saw the heading I thought it was two rival cultists threatening each other.As a self acclaimed man of God,you should watch what comes of your mouth
Romans 3:4
Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but
every man a liar. As it is written: “That You
may be justified in Your words, And may
overcome when You are judged.”
Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by ScrapMetals: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good news
Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Now you know why men would hardly be endued with as much power as Jesus. They would kill anyone who dare opposes them.

Thank God for Jesus oh. E no easy at all to have so much power yet would not use it to destroy men's lives but to heal, deliver, resurrect the dead, in order words, to give life.

Another thing, this thing about spiritual fathers, is it not what Jesus commanded that we shouldn't have but God as our only Father?

So how come people are having spiritual fathers up and down, as if Jesus didn't say anything against that?

Well my own is that I don't have any spiritual father but God, and I don't have any spiritual children. All I have are spiritual siblings, some younger, some older, but all siblings, children of one Father, God.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by hopefulLandlord: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2022
Interesting
Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by mariovito(m): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Normally...

Religion like cults thrive on same principles; strike fear in the hearts of your perceived enemies by your braggadocio, threaten violence and if need be use same.

Infiltrate and take a hold of key government persons and have them on your pay roll.

Organized religion is like the Mafia; organized crime.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by oluwaahmed: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Him sabi talk anyhow well well.
Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by Sleyanya1(m): 1:05am On Jan 28, 2022
@Op if you truly understood the context of the "kill" used in the tenses but yet went on to post it to generate traffic or make fp, may the Almighty God Judge you accordingly.
Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Wahala cheesy

Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Sleyanya1:

@Op if you truly understood the context of the "kill" used in the tenses but yet went on to post it to generate traffic or make fp, may the Almighty God Judge you accordingly.

Give us the context since you know what was in his mind unless you are showing yourselves to be religious terrorists. cool

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:52am On Jan 28, 2022
FUKC OYEDEPO AND ALL WHAT HE STANDS FOR, FUKC YOU AND YOUR DELUDED STATEMENT, FUKC ALL YOU CRIMINALS IN ROBES!!!

...as if everyone has to like these bastards in robes!

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:12am On Jan 28, 2022
A good man brings good out of the good treasure of his heart, but a wicked man brings what is wicked out of his wicked treasure; for out of the heart’s abundance his mouth speaks. Luke 6:45 ~ JESUS of Nazareth! smiley

1 Like

Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

I wonder what he will do when enemies of God defame our Lord Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

I wonder what he will do when enemies of God defame our Lord Jesus Christ. undecided

One who intends to kill {Exodus 20:13 compare to Matthew 26:52} because his father in the Lord {Matthew 23:9} is insulted doesn't have any business with the commander who rebuked his own disciples wanting to call down fire on the people that insulted Christ himself! Luke 9:51-56 smiley
Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by allen113: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Done. cool
Share the video or I don't believe you.

Op I meant video where he said he was going to kill anyone that talks harshly to oyedepo not this recent one about yahoo boys
Re: I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:04am On Jan 29, 2022
allen113:

Share the video or I don't believe you.

Done. cool

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Bible Giveaway! 2 hours left! / Watch Video Of Bishop Noel Jones & Lady Loretta Jones Wedding 6 April 2022 / Who And Where Is OBATALA In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.