Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) (55175 Views)

Man Converts His Mercedes Benz To Rolls Royce (pics/vid) / Nonso Offor: From Venza To Royce Sweptail - Moto Innovation, Manufacturing Skill / Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Didi2d(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2022
I was expecting to see how process started. But na finished work I dey see.
He is not transparent
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Keishaphillips(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2022
After reading this amazing and informative post I want to request you for written one blog about egg boxes wholesale as I am searching for the best post here but I can't find the quality posts.
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2022
looks like a hearse!

I cannot understand the rationale behind the attempt but i guess he had a lot of time on his hands
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Pls and pls if u want to do Smtn do it nicely not like school project. That the only way it can be really appreciated. This car was sent back in time from 2010 to year 1850.

The finishing is poor and body parts look tacky. I don’t know the point of this project. I’m struggling to see what to take from it and appreciate its new value.
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by generalwo(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Ibos are naturally talented in everything they do.

Business A1

Education B2

Engineering jobs A1

Development in generosity A1

Traveling A1

Igbo AMAKA.
....what about using human meat to cook Egusi soup..... Or beheading people and using the head to play football in broad day light.... Or stealing bread all in the name of sit at home order.... Or ultimately, dealing in drugs / drug trafficking??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Invictuse: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Is it a crime to.now ask for prove.
I tot you Igbos take pride in proving others but you don't want to be probed. Mr if he can not show the process that led to the end product he should go to hell.

Esseite:

Bro... at 1:14am you are this bitter about someone's personal practical, someone you dont even know from anywhere or even if your paths would ever cross in life, someone that does not impact in your life in anyway possible neither did you lend a kobo to execute anything?... bro.. bro.. this is not banter at all, this is witchcraft.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Kenog4real(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2022
What a talent. Many of them are in this country where no one is ready to help. Anyway, it would have been a good thing to have the video of how he started and the end product. That alone would have earned him a number viewers on both YouTube and Instagram.
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Creative guy
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by puremaker7(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Call me when he built a car from scratch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Business A1

Education B2

Engineering jobs A1

Traveling A1

Igbo AMAKA.

Cannibalism A1

Drug pushing A1¹
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Saviourfresh: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2022
cool wow wonderful, I know we still have useful and intelligent people in our country to make us proud, very impressive, keep up the good work "
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Cantonese: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Esseite:

Bro... at 1:14am you are this bitter about someone's personal practical, someone you dont even know from anywhere or even if your paths would ever cross in life, someone that does not impact in your life in anyway possible neither did you lend a kobo to execute anything?... bro.. bro.. this is not banter at all, this is witchcraft.

Not just witchcraft but wickedness, envy, bitterness and above all poverty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Hcqmela: 9:34am On Jan 28, 2022
YungMike:
This is super impressive.

....stop wasting funds on expensive internet DATA PLANS.

Get affordable data plan for as low as 1gb for #255.
..as a reseller, you can make up to 3k daily selling this data.

Check my signature for contact.
How much can one use to start selling this data?
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Cantonese: 9:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:

Is he Ibo?
undecided

Abeg read small bro.

“ An Anambra-born Nigerian man identified as Nonso Offor has transformed his Toyota Venza car into a Rolls Royce Sweptail”.

You see am now?
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Cannibalism A1

Drug pushing A1¹
grin grin
You are on your own tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by xpool(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Business A1

Education B2

Engineering jobs A1

Traveling A1

Igbo AMAKA.
Wayo. A1
Fake and poisonous drinks. A1
Fake and poisonous drugs A1
Adulteration A1
Patent right violation A1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2022
This is a beauty... It's the uniqueness on the roads for me
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by hotseat: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2022
IVM, please recruit this guy immediately.

He definitely knows his onions!

Kudos to him!

Let's encourage talents like Nonso.

China, India, etc started from primordial stages like this.

Before before we dey laugh China but not anymore.
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by hotseat: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2022
IVM, please recruit this guy immediately.

He definitely knows his onions!

Kudos to him!

Let's encourage talents like Nonso.

China, India, etc started from primordial stages like this.

Before before we dey laugh China but not anymore.
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by delzbaba(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Wow
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2022
xpool:

Wayo. A1
Fake and poisonous drinks. A1
Fake and poisonous drugs A1
Adulteration A1
Patent right violation A1
those are the things south west are involved

I'm glad to be a Ghanian smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Business A1

Education B2

Engineering jobs A1

Traveling A1

Igbo AMAKA.

That is just the bitter truth, though I am not from the region but you can say it.....

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Seaseason07: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2022
Niece:
An Anambra-born Nigerian man identified as Nonso Offor has transformed his Toyota Venza car into a Rolls Royce Sweptail.

Below are photos of the car as gathered by WonderTV Media.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZQAltbo0Ze/

Rubbish things. No invention, No innovation. Some idiot called this been talented. Some people's education should be challenged and their head checked
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by EmmaLege: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2022
igbokwenu cool
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Adakintroy: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Esseite:

He asked a valid question. You the one bring emotions to it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2022

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Business A1

Education B2

Engineering jobs A1

Traveling A1

Igbo AMAKA.

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Business A1

Education B2

Engineering jobs A1

Traveling A1

Igbo AMAKA.

Drug pushing A1

Prostitution A1

Fake results A1

Cultism A1

Kidnapping A1

Corruption A1

Militancy A1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Elidrisy20:

Drug pushing A1

Prostitution A1

Fake results A1

Cultism A1

Kidnapping A1

Corruption A1

Militancy A1

Wow.

Those are the things south west and northern brothers generally good in doing.

I'm glad to be from Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Sucolee(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2022
Chop life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Using Expired Tyre Discovers FRSC's Van Tyres were also Expired / Car With Witch Number Plate In Abuja Spotted Again On The Highway. Photo / Land Rover Is Rebuilding 1970s Range Rovers For The Wealthy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.