Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) (55222 Views)

Man Converts His Mercedes Benz To Rolls Royce (pics/vid) / Nonso Offor: From Venza To Royce Sweptail - Moto Innovation, Manufacturing Skill / Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by seyz91(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Same way some gullible Nigerian Men transform OLOSHO to Wife with the aim of staying a wife not knowing

Once an Olosho always an Olosho

Na Venza Engine with Touch of Rollsroyce Body
Niece:
An Anambra-born Nigerian man identified as Nonso Offor has transformed his Toyota Venza car into a Rolls Royce Sweptail.

Below are photos of the car as gathered by WonderTV Media.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZQAltbo0Ze/

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
See talent, and technical ability.
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Glosam5683(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
How now
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Sucrewrld: 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
olisaEze:
I know Venza don old small, but why would u turn urs into a mobile coffin?? I won’t be caught dead in this car, mm-hmm no way!
How venza take old am sure you don’t have motorcycle
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by chiefobdk2: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheSameGuy:
You need to leave gala Hawking business and go to school.

Bereaved of/deprived of is different from bereaved angry

before you keep disgracing yourself check the meaning of bereaved..then check bereft..
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by olisaEze(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sucrewrld:

How venza take old am sure you don’t have motorcycle

Another Nigerian inglish speaker; "I’m sure" Application: when speaking of things way above their mental capacities. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Das1mama: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Please which car is advisable to buy for Uber business? and I need a driver too. Location PH
toyota corolla S, very economical. Bro i live in kogi precisely in lokoja and i don't mind coming over as am in desperate in need of money to bury my mum febuary 28 and 1st of march.... Pls consider my request as she was not able to reap from me being alive. Thanks in anticipation, am a professional driver and i promise you wont regret ever working with me.
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by AladdinJohn: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
And if this car happen to have an accident, what will he now do?
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by chaloskyx: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
He does not need to show you go and do your own since your tribe are the most educated in Nigeria
LILTJAY:
He should show us the process..
Scammer looking for gofundme
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Gbajumon: 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Ibos are naturally talented in everything they do.

Business A1

Industrialization A1

Education B2

Engineering jobs A1

Development in generosity A1

Traveling A1

Igbo AMAKA.

Fake/Inferior goods AA1
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by Hiq0: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Really
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by arthurwillia(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
That’s what they are goo at , making copies of real items, making fake Dior clothing and so on
Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by dlordy100: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Ibos are naturally talented in everything they do.

Business A1

Industrialization A1

Education B2

Engineering jobs A1

Development in generosity A1

Traveling A1

Igbo AMAKA.
May our blessings remain forever

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) by chijiokecosmos: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nonsense
We always celebrate and give attention to mediocrity in this Nigeria
Na them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car With Witch Number Plate In Abuja Spotted Again On The Highway. Photo / Man Arrested For Using Expired Tyre Discovers FRSC's Van Tyres were also Expired / Land Rover Is Rebuilding 1970s Range Rovers For The Wealthy (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.