Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri (26272 Views)

Why Buhari Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman As MD Of Npa / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Jostoman:
tell the president to travel by road to ZAMFARA to experience what common man in ZAMFARA always go through in the hands of bandit and Boko Haram terrorist.
But that's not the point here.. that statement doesn't make Reno right..
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by oza20(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/27/real-reason-buhari-suspended-trip-to-zamfara-reno-omokri/
Reasonable decision to make. The President's security details are very good. But, when it comes to securing the masses they look the other way. Thank God the President did not request our VP to go and represent him. grin
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2022
chatinent:

We hate the man too.
chatinent I know y'all do just tell these folks to stop twisting and putting words into his mouth.. cheesy
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by israelmao(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:
Normal!

The usual gibberish!

Reno has been reduced to a blogger of conspiracy theories

Imaginary surface-to-air missiles!

You called it "gibberish" but many sane Nigerians know how sophisticated those armed bandits are now?
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by Runaway: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Very true...
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by SportsHD: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:
Normal!

There are many MANPADS (portable SAMs) in circulation in Libya and somalia. I'm not saying the bandits have and I'm not saying that they don't have too.

You and I know that they can afford one from the warlords in Libya or Syria and they can also smuggle it in through porous borders like Chad, niger,et Al.

So, it might be conspiracy theory or not.
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by israelmao(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2022
If president is afraid of insecurity then what would the citizens do?I knew that there's something hidden away from than reason announced for cancellation of trip.
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by WHITELIGHTER: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
anything to sell Atiku after collecting millions from him is always welcome by this fool

cashtivist, many people they help their country, organize foundation among other social help but na tormenting this idiot they do and he's some foolish youths mentor

Simply counter the point/fact he laid and stop all this gibberish....
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by Truvelisback(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Is DSS scared of Reno?
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by gidgiddy: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2022
True

Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by Cognitivereason: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2022
MrExcel:
Nothing but the truth. I agree more with Reno Omokri

I am sure u know nothing about surface to air missiles...that why u fell for that
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by Jostoman: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:
Normal!

The usual gibberish!

tell your buhari to travel by road to ZAMFARA, NIGER STATE, BORNO, BENUE and southern KADUNA to experience what ZAMFARA and average northerners go through daily in the hands of bandit and Boko Haram terrorist Everytime. Nobody hate the president because he a northerner but most Nigeria hate him because of the hardship, pains and killings of innocent people across Nigeria.
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by EyenNtokon: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ok what if you are being summoned to provide evidence for that statement will you be able to? undecided

You go just talk anyhow.. due to your hate for the man anything he says you folks always find a way to twist his speech.. undecided undecided
and u don 4get what they did to GEJ dat year. Na karma
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by Cognitivereason: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2022
SportsHD:

There are many MANPADS (portable SAMs) in circulation in Libya and somalia. I'm not saying the bandits have and I'm not saying that they don't have too.

You and I know that they can afford one from the warlords in Libya or Syria and they can also smuggle it in through porous borders like Chad, niger,et Al.

What bandit have are unguided rockets .that can never hit a Boeing 737 flying thousands of feets above sea level in the air...the facts that those rocket are unguided means it doesn't quality to be a missile

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2022
EyenNtokon:

and u don 4get what they did to GEJ dat year. Na karma
I understand..do me I do you no dey make Sense..
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by Cognitivereason: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2022
SportsHD:

What bandit have are unguided rockets .that can never hit a Boeing 737 flying thousands of feets above sea level in the air...the facts that these rockets are unguided means it doesn't qualify to be a missile
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by EyenNtokon: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I understand..do me I do you no dey make Sense..
politicians. Na their way
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by tesppidd: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
If those miscreants get wind that the President will be in the state, they will take the day off from their social menace, ie, ipob incident of President Buhari’s visit to Imo State comes to mind.
Simply...

No President of Nigeria can be scared to go anywhere within the country for any security reason...

Hmm.. Them never see heavy artillery deployment..

Police, Air force, Army, Navy, DSS, Civil defence..
Who born bandit?
Even EFCC go follow sef... grin

Reno is just a silly fool.
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by Boniwhite: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ok what if you are being summoned to provide evidence for that statement will you be able to? undecided

You go just talk anyhow.. due to your hate for the man anything he says you folks always find a way to twist his speech.. undecided undecided
guess you are one of sai baba beneficiary abi affiliate of Apc
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Boniwhite:
guess you are one of sai baba beneficiary abi affiliate of Apc
Haba na..which Kain conclusion is this na..
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by GeneralOjukwu: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
If those miscreants get wind that the President will be in the state, they will take the day off from their social menace, ie, ipob incident of President Buhari’s visit to Imo State comes to mind.

Igbos all prostrated by the roadside for Buhari when he was in IMO.

They regained their lost voices immediately after he left.

Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2022
EyenNtokon:

politicians. Na their way
Exactly but it shouldn't be that way..
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by lagosrd: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:
Normal!

The usual gibberish!

Tell me you woke up 12.04am to counter Reno's claim. Pls where you get your appoint. Letter for. At least dem dey pay you well
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by Successlane: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
anything to sell Atiku after collecting millions from him is always welcome by this fool

cashtivist, many people they help their country, organize foundation among other social help but na tormenting this idiot they do and he's some foolish youths mentor

LAS LAS Atiku (his paymaster) will disown him.

Let him keep fooling himself for the Fulani people.

People that know how to settle within themselves overnight.

Atiku win or not, Reno is just creating enemity for himself and his future generations.
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Simply counter the point/fact he laid and stop all this gibberish....

what point did the fool make? someone that ignore PDP members caught in embezzlement but criticise other parties caught doesn't worth the attention that's why Buhari and his goons had never reply him

he's just popular because we've majority of naive people in Nigeria who see him as activist
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Successlane:

LAS LAS Atiku (his paymaster) will disown him.

Let him keep fooling himself for the Fulani people.

People that know how to settle within themselves overnight.

Atiku win or not, Reno is just creating enemity for himself and his future generations.

I stop taking the fool serious when he believes Atiku is corrupt free than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by Enyimbamercedes: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Well ...still counts as poor weather conditions
If they shoot his aircraft and it explodes mid-air, it will RAIN debris in the area
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by blackpanda: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/27/real-reason-buhari-suspended-trip-to-zamfara-reno-omokri/

But let's not forget that Boko har started under pdp and they allowed it to fester. Now blaming buhari for not ending the problem u started
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by NgGodswill: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Nigeria our beloved country
Re: Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri by Blackdisciple(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2022
You got it Sir,
He was scared of his kinsmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Calls Smart Adeyemi His Political Wife, Says He Will Win Again / Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market / The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.