Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price (23131 Views)

Macbook Pro 16 - Core I9, 32gb Ram, 2tb Ssd, 8gb Graphics. / 2021 Apple Macbook Pro 16", M1 Pro, 16gb Ram, 512gb Ssd; N1.4m / Brand New Macbook Air 2021 M1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by Mastakija(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
I think I need a new laptop
i have one for u
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Apple my niggar
Macbook my niggar

And for all those shouting that they can't use their money to buy expensive Macbook

Macbook worth the money especially in bombing and key boarding

the first thing wey you like to use am do now na to scam people idiot. Dem go soon bury you

2 Likes

Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by samwillyco1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
donforeign:
show me work o

grin grin grin grin
Is alright
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by Sheriman(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
MSI laptop WS75 workstation is better for me shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by Ray07(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
ruggedtimi:
I remember when having apple laptop was the big thing. One of my guy bought Mac book pro for almost 350k back then. Na only open / close him dey do with the laptop. Highest watch movie angry
grin

And we way the look for better laptop for work no see money buy.
It well sha cheesy
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by Hespee93: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
ObiOkpor:
Na 1 plot of land I dey see so o grin

My brother, that macbook can buy 3 plots in my area.

A plot of 400k x 2 making 120k and u go keep the remaining 300k for pocket.

1 Like

Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
donforeign:
congratulations on your wins bro, i am proud of you but it is unfortunate you try to term everyone as fraudster and that is bad. As a programmer or whatsoever you do, don't you for once use vpn? when you use vpn, are you automatically a fraudster? don't you know that our ips here are blacklisted? I made mention of a software i needed in mac when you asked me and then i told you, you called me a fraudster and it is funny. Automatically everyone using vpn is a fraud, somehow. I also made mention of other apps doing same jobs and they were developed for mac as well, you didn't say anything. 911 is not a big deal because you can easily buy socks online and use. Anyway, I am not a fraudster, so change that mindset and don't reason like a common Nigerian. I met a guy doing so well for himself, he said he was doing airdrops , so i asked him what i need to learn and he said you will need socks to help you with the survey, that is the reason why i said i needed 911 which i know is a good socks provider and that all. The way you take enter me, i no come understand lol. Anyway, sorry for the insults, the way you jumped into conclusion was not good though. oya come show me programming grin grin, greetings

Okay I am sorry if I went overboard or whatever. I took no offense oo. Na just cruise wey I dey catch and nothing more. Good luck and more wins.
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by PisciMan: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ewo
God when
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by donforeign: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
BLoomfrancs:

Okay I am sorry if I went overboard or whatever. I took no offense oo. Na just cruise wey I dey catch and nothing more. Good luck and more wins.

No wahala from here bro..which programming u dey do na, I be wan learn o... I hail o
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by donforeign: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
samwillyco1:

grin grin grin grin
Is alright
lol make I dm
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
donforeign:

No wahala from here bro..which programming u dey do na, I be wan learn o... I hail o

I do html, Javascript, and css. I am currently venturing into python and I love it. I am into web development, design and UI/UX design.
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by clockwisereport: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
donforeign:

na just battery apple dey n e dey fast.
i still like windows o...
i cant even use the 911 software i use on windows on mac.
i kept my windows pc cos of that software lol.

Please, what is 911 used for?
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by authority2006(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

1.55 MILLION for a laptop i remember when to buy to sony viao the same year james bond have it on his movies 60k

i lay curse on buhari and all his crews

Lol. How many Americans with average income can afford it? You think it is about naira?
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by henry007(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
willian10:

16” is M1 Max and not M1 Pro

Check Apple website.
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by remi1444: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
BLoomfrancs:

I do html, Javascript, and css. I am currently venturing into python and I love it. I am into web development, design and UI/UX design.
quick question... did you make that earning using just HTML, CSS and vanilla JS?
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by Cokahot: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Time to dump my dell 15 7000 gaming and go for core i7 dell gaming 7557
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by lexy2014: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
henry007:
Macbook Pro 16 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWHIpWpxoxQ

Apple unleashed the notched laptops to the World and with this came 2 powerful Apple M1 chipset successors (M1 Pro and M1 Max). According to Apple, the CPU in M1 Pro and M1 Max delivers up to 70 percent faster CPU performance than M1, so tasks like compiling projects in Xcode are faster than ever. The GPU in M1 Pro is up to 2x faster than M1, while M1 Max is up to an astonishing 4x faster than M1, allowing pro users to fly through the most demanding graphics workflows.

Specs:
Apple M1 Pro with 10-core CPU, 16-core GPU, 16-core Neural Engine
16GB unified memory
512GB SSD storage
16-inch Liquid Retina XDR display
Three Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI port, SDXC card slot, MagSafe 3 port
140W USB-C Power Adapter
Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID - US English
Price - ₦1.55Million

Can it see tomorrow?
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by donforeign: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
clockwisereport:

Please, what is 911 used for?

Na vpn provider wey dey prove socks server
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by donforeign: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
BLoomfrancs:

Wow wow I duff hat for you o..
When it comes to all that , I have no idea how it works.. how can I learn all this ?
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by clockwisereport: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
donforeign:

Na vpn provider wey dey prove socks server

Ok

Thanks bro!
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by niel63(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy cheesy people shouting 1.55Mil being too expensive. Bruh! That Mac isn't even in the custom order category and una dey shout! Ah! My love for Highend Tech Gadgets!

1 Like

Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
remi1444:
quick question... did you make that earning using just HTML, CSS and vanilla JS?

The earning is partly from html , photoshop, and cartoon vector illustrations. I recently clinched a big project that will require alot of work from python with some js to it.

The client, I just don't know, is quite tentative, like he is scared or something cos I am from Nigeria. Maybe he thinks I am gonna hack the site after building it. undecided it is just crazy – the stereotype the world has against Nigerians.
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
donforeign:

Wow wow I duff hat for you o..
When it comes to all that , I have no idea how it works.. how can I learn all this ?

Well, you have to start somewhere. I suggest you start with html first. When you get familiar with it. You can test the waters of css. Javascript takes alot of mental stress to Crack but with laser focus determination you can do it. Just learn it like you are learning a spoken language. Avoid all that copy and paste shit people do. It is best you figure out how to code by heart.

If you are looking for free yet intensive study materials you can check out grow.google for free Google courses on those. If you have money to burn then go for paid courses on udemy. That's it bro. Wishing you all the best.
I will not lie. Programming is daunting. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by Hiq0: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Reallly
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by remi1444: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
BLoomfrancs:

The earning is partly from html , photoshop, and cartoon vector illustrations. I recently clinched a big project that will require alot of work from python with some js to it.

The client, I just don't know, is quite tentative, like he is scared or something cos I am from Nigeria. Maybe he thinks I am gonna hack the site after building it. undecided it is just crazy – the stereotype the world has against Nigerians.
oh nice I have considerable knowledge of JS that I've used to build few websites, I think it's time to hit Upwork.

2 Likes

Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by grandstar(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
That MacBook can open a business centre grin grin grin grin
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by Oolalekan001: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sir please come and teach me bombing and keyboarding am I interested and don’t know how to go about it and nobody to put me through
Thanks for your response
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Apple my niggar
Macbook my niggar

And for all those shouting that they can't use their money to buy expensive Macbook

Macbook worth the money especially in bombing and key boarding

Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
remi1444:
oh nice I have considerable knowledge of JS that I've used to build few websites, I think it's time to hit Upwork.

Upwork? If you are not from the United States, getting work on upwork is extremely difficult.

As a Nigerian, I wrote proposals on end for almost a year without clinching any project but when I created a USA profile, I got my proposal about blog post writing accepted just within 4 days. The pay was gonna be almost $1200 per month cos the firm wanted a long term commitment.
Like hell, I was so pumped up for the job. But guess what, a day into the job, upwork sent me a link saying that I need to do video verification to prove that I am really from the United States. Me, I just leave the work japa cos there was no way I could pass the verification cos I used a female profile while I am a guy. The thing still dey pain me till this very day.

No person go send you if you are a Nigerian. You go write proposal tire.

Truth is, I am not done with Upwork, atleast not now. I will still try my luck with creating another USA profile with a male profile this time around.
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by remi1444: 7:26am On Jan 29, 2022
BLoomfrancs:

Upwork? If you are not from the United States, getting work on upwork is extremely difficult.

As a Nigerian, I wrote proposals on end for almost a year without clinching any project but when I created a USA profile, I got my proposal about blog post writing accepted just within 4 days. The pay was gonna be almost $1200 per month cos the firm wanted a long term commitment.
Like hell, I was so pumped up for the job. But guess what, a day into the job, upwork sent me a link saying that I need to do video verification to prove that I am really from the United States. Me, I just leave the work japa cos there was no way I could pass the verification cos I used a female profile while I am a guy. The thing still dey pain me till this very day.

No person go send you if you are a Nigerian. You go write proposal tire.

Truth is, I am not done with Upwork, atleast not now. I will still try my luck with creating another USA profile with a male profile this time around.
Wooow. So where do you get your gigs?
Re: Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2022
remi1444:
Wooow. So where do you get your gigs?

I work on Fiverr.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five-year-old Passes Microsoft Exam / Why Is Printing Expensive Than Photocopy. / Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.