Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event (38876 Views)

Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) / Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Bamzyriches451: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2022
Dimmatic:
May be the real owner of the house is around.
There's a Truth in this undecided
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by whippersnapper(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Fake fake and the fakest dude I've seen. All those giving this lost soul attention are really very jobless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by willexyaho(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2022
0:44 minute
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Belial06: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why did that person copy her style tho? undecided
Bobrisky you sure can still go on with it if you want..
[/s]

Gay man .. he is a he not her ...seems you live for topics about gay people on this forum?
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Gay man .. he is a he not her ...seems you live for topics about gay people on this forum?
Shouldn't I be proud of it..
I am having a great time you are monitoring my comment..
Do yourself a favor to follow me so you can know when I drop any comment..

Keep wasting your time crying.. grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Truvelisback(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Man wey sabi Shakara pass woman.
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by naturalflow: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2022
Like play like play this boy go use this mumu turn to billionaire.
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by stamapro(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Oooh what kind issue be this,? Who go copy this thing style na... The woman should be arrested. See what you have caused now,, house worm, done cancelled, house warming, see as you confuse this thing over non issue, make Bubu ban Snapchat for allowing that woman snapshot that matter wey wan cause 3rd world war for something small mind. The whole issue no just make sense.
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by fatymore(f): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Iropo grin
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Belial06: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shouldn't I be proud of it..
I am having a great time you are monitoring my comment..
Do yourself a favor to follow me so you can know when I drop any comment..

Keep wasting your time crying.. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
[s][/s]
grin grin wink
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by eldoradoxx: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Bobrisky is a man and does what men do very well, wash the girls, only that he pretends to be a girl in his washing of the women folk who grow envious of him not knowing say everything na wash. See how Regina Daniel exposed Jaruma, that one even wanted to give a gift of cow to Regina which will be splashed over the internet whereas same vehicle that brought the cow to Regina's house was to return it to Jaruma.
If ladies know that 95% of what they see on the internet is staged to have exactly the effect it has on them, they will not mind people like Bobrisky that use them to chase clout.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Ifearnoevil: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Court attention at all cost...one of the 48 laws of power.
Bob must have read that book.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Awoo88: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2022
The real.owner of the house never agree terms
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by virginchaser(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2022
This boy/girl again. I don't know why I know fit comot face for him/her issues despite many pressing issues around.
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Ykc2(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Imagine someone dey follow bobrisky angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Makinaki: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Make una hear so called 'university graduate' English o. Shame on Unilag.
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Confirmedzombie: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2022
Very good development from my mentor. I urge Bob to sue her for damages.

Nigerians are terrible people. Why copy Bobs style.

That lady is very shameless
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by GrifindorHouse(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why did that person copy her style tho? undecided
Bobrisky you sure can still go on with it if you want..

Naira Land keep birthing foo0ols every now and then... Spits!!
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2022
GrifindorHouse:

Naira Land keep birthing foo0ols every now and then... Spits!!
And the wise ones keep quoting the so called fools..spits grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Enyimbamercedes: 9:17am On Jan 28, 2022
1. there is no 800m mansion
2. Why do Nigerians like these tacky faux royal turkish furniture that look very uncomfortable
3. What is with the fake fireplace in Nigeria?

Bob will do anything for clout
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Kemetals: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2022
My People, What happen to Bobrisky Penis? Was it chopped off?
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2022
What a woman can do a man can do better.
The future is male
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by COMPAQ(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2022
jaybenugo:
Bobrisky Indefinitely Postpones N800m Mansion’s Housewarming, Claims A Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event (Video)

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Okuneye Idris, popularly known as Bobrisky, has postponed his much-anticipated housewarming, IGBERETV reports.

Bobrisky who had initially taken to social media to brag that only billionaires would be invited to the housewarming of his N800 million mansion, has now revealed that the party has been postponed until further notice.

According to him, he was left with no choice after a lady who follows him on Snapchat copied his aso-ebi design for the event.

Bobrisky explained that he needed to order a new aso-ebi design and that the party would be postponed until the new designs arrive Nigeria.

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euRlcI8KhZc

Fireplace for Nigeria!! Where heat wants to kill us?? Whoever designed that living room needs to be shot!
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by COMPAQ(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
1. there is no 800m mansion
2. Why do Nigerians like these tacky faux royal turkish furniture that look very uncomfortable
3. What is with the fake fireplace in Nigeria?

Bob will do anything for clout

Bros I tire o!
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2022
Yeye man.
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by ovuobab: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Him wet dey copy girls for living nko ?
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Tobidarker02: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Audio house
Werey grin
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by manunitedbabes: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Y
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by TheKingsmann(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Dimmatic:
May be the real owner of the house is around.
U re wise grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Psalmspsalms: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2022
myike2:
Maybe shim was seeing shis period.
I’d really like to know what on shis international passport. Is it male, female, shim?
u burst my head with laughter grin
myike2:
Maybe shim was seeing shis period.
I’d really like to know what on shis international passport. Is it male, female, shim?
u burst my head with laughter

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2022
AquaPetals:
sad
Where does this dude get all these funds being spent here and there? It seems his cream and beauty business is very lucrative.

I have been trying to market some beauty products myself

If your beauty products work, you suppose dey cash out steadily. That thing nah oil well for 9ja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram / Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.