Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram (38853 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Loveth160: 3:33pm On Jan 08
Music executive and estranged husband of singer, Tiwa Savage, Tunji Balogun, popularly known as Tee Billz, has threatened to teach Davido “a lesson” for allegedly disrespecting his family.

He lamented that despite the “love” himself, Tiwa Savage and their son, Jamil showed towards Davido’s first daughter, Imade, he disrespected his family.

Tee Billz, who didn’t disclose how the singer disrespected his family, vowed that his family would be the last he would ever disrespect.

He added that he is waiting for the Grammys to be over, so he can spill the tea about the singer.

In a lengthy Instagram post, Tee Billz wrote:

Protecting one’s family is not just a duty; it’s the essence of a man’s character, a testament to his love and commitment……… After the love Jamil, the mother of my son and I have shown towards your daughter…… My Family is the last one you will ever disrespect in Nigeria.. It’s not a threat like I told Bobo! You’ve been getting away with disrespect David Adeleke… I’m not Uncle Dele or Amaju. I will teach you a lesson on their behalf also…… I gave you every chance but you thought it was another one! They warned you not to f*ck with me! I will teach you a life lesson about having money, sense, and respect ….. I pause till after you enjoy your Grammy like I told Tunde Ednut just from the kindness of my heart!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C11uZVQrOkU/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

His outburst is coming days after Davido and Tiwa Savage unfollowed each other on Instagram.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Greenback: 3:36pm On Jan 08
Bla blah blah blah blah action speaks louder and better.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Omihanifa: 3:38pm On Jan 08
Hope say T billz sha don get money because Davido go broke shame him o.

Or is he doing this to make tiwa love him again ?

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by CoronaVirusPro: 3:44pm On Jan 08
Nigerian celebrity need to start gunning each other down. Why I love their foreign counterparts

All they do is online boasting without catching body's, forgetting thats what brings fun to the industry.

Not a single pack has been smoked in last two decades.

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Artiiclebeast: 3:54pm On Jan 08
SIMPle coward wey dem for allow jump enter lagoon that year wants to buy a fight to impress Tiwa wey no send am.

You better face front guy.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by TheWolfen(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08
PePeri pePePePeri pepe

No go dey do pass yourself undecided

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by We4all: 4:48pm On Jan 08
If Davido were an ordinary man with his type of nasty attitude, spiritual forces could have broken his wings long ago. Although, no ordinary man would have his kind of attitude and he is pushing his luck because of his status.

Regardless, he is one of the most charming and charismatic celebrities and these qualities are working for him. I like him but he needs to work on his personal relationship with others as the complaints are getting out of hand.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by bdon12: 6:55pm On Jan 08
Loveth160:
Music executive and estranged husband of singer, Tiwa Savage, Tunji Balogun, popularly known as Tee Billz, has threatened to teach Davido “a lesson” for allegedly disrespecting his family.

He lamented that despite the “love” himself, Tiwa Savage and their son, Jamil showed towards Davido’s first daughter, Imade, he disrespected his family.

Tee Billz, who didn’t disclose how the singer disrespected his family, vowed that his family would be the last he would ever disrespect.

He added that he is waiting for the Grammys to be over, so he can spill the tea about the singer.

In a lengthy Instagram post, Tee Billz wrote: “Protecting one’s family is not just a duty; it’s the essence of a man’s character, a testament to his love and commitment……… After the love Jamil, the mother of my son and I have shown towards your daughter…… My Family is the last one you will ever disrespect in Nigeria.. It’s not a threat like I told Bobo! You’ve been getting away with disrespect David Adeleke… I’m not Uncle Dele or Amaju. I will teach you a lesson on their behalf also…… I gave you every chance but you thought it was another one! They warned you not to f*ck with me! I will teach you a life lesson about having money, sense, and respect ….. I pause till after you enjoy your Grammy like I told Tunde Ednut just from the kindness of my heart!!!”

His outburst is coming days after Davido and Tiwa Savage unfollowed each other on Instagram.

https://.ng/2024/01/08/ill-teach-you-a-lesson-tiwa-savages-ex-hubby-tee-billz-threatens-davido/
David must hav fcked tiwa

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Jewessgratitud3: 7:28pm On Jan 08
So this guy hasn't moved on since? What's all this eye service for ?

Tiwa tell am saying she still family am?

Just because she helped babysit Imade a few times doesn't mean she can do any how to Davido and expect him not to react.

Davido did what he did for a reason and has the right to unfollow and block any one he wishes.

Let him take a chill pill. afterall she too unfollowed him back.

This is why I don't like all this follow follow idea.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by joseph1832(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08
Hian.
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Abolodje: 7:33pm On Jan 08
Davido no gree for am oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by ecolime(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08
He's trying to impress Tiwa Savage.

Why didn't he threaten the guy that rammed Tiwa mercilessly in the leaked sextape?

I'm sure he is still yet to get a job till now.

Jobless simp. Oponu

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Jozibrainz100: 7:34pm On Jan 08
Artiiclebeast:
SIMPle coward wey dem for allow jump enter lagoon that year wants to buy a fight to impress Tiwa wey no send am.

You better face front guy.

The guy na certified dunce...

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Vifx: 7:34pm On Jan 08
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Darato: 7:34pm On Jan 08
NO GREE FOR ANYBODY ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Therock5555(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08
This matter choke!!!

But I don repent so I'll choose to swallow my comment.
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Mpcoll001: 7:35pm On Jan 08
Family problem
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Nemesis0147(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08
This one just want to trend…
What did he do to Wizkid after threatening him?
The most shameful part is that tiwa savage no send me papa…

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Solofresh2: 7:35pm On Jan 08
There is more to this story than the media know and Tiwa Savage is in support of this guy as well

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by ViceGovernor: 7:35pm On Jan 08
T...billz who is he again undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Treasure17(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08
This is a violence year. No gree for anybody.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by adexbols: 7:35pm On Jan 08
Hmnnn
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by dettolgel: 7:35pm On Jan 08
This one dey find attention.

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Righthussle: 7:35pm On Jan 08
This idiot no even know who Davido be. Davido leave this guy, if him jonse, him go collect.

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Golan007: 7:36pm On Jan 08
grin

Keep my Wife's name out your fking mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Maize247(f): 7:36pm On Jan 08
Mumu man. This man should leave Tiwa alone and stop fighting for her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Waffarianman(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08
D's dude matta no follow @all. Next

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Lanmonfarm: 7:36pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:
Nigerian celebrity need to start gunning each other down. Why I love their foreign counterparts

All they do is online boasting without catching body's, forgetting thats what brings fun to the industry.

Not a single pack has been smoked in last two decades.

Walai...na mouth just full ground

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by gigabyte13: 7:36pm On Jan 08
Tee billz sef dey talk about family...
Wonders no go end....
Wertin concern me with two community projects men....?
Bed of a feathers.......

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by illicit(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08
This drug addict

He ask u and ur son and ex wife for love abi what

Anyway BigWiz starboy 4 life

🕶️
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by MVLOX(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08
Make Dem settle am for boxing ring abeg.... The match go sellout

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Is Stunning In Gold Outfit / Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle / Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.