Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane (21203 Views)

Governor Fubara Suspends ₦‎195 Billion Ring Road Project In Rivers State / Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 / Large Crowd Of Supporters Storm Airport, Welcomes Pastor Umo Eno Back From Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The OYO state you come from get airport?

Do you even know what E2 aircraft look like ?

No be commercial bus N1700 una dey pay travel to Ibadan?

Some of you will leave your state and come to Lagos and be forming soji guy grin

Prince Adedamola abusing his fellow Yoruba. you keep exposing your lies with the emotions you igbo are known for

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by Akuoaka: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2022
Obiano, you bring development, peace ,Joy to the face of Anambra people, you did not introduced banditry for your people, Because of that your generation will never lack peace, be bless for ever sa you will hand over for continuity.
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:37am On Jan 28, 2022
sultry69:
IBO will always be IBO,Anambra was still infant when Oyo got her airport
Ignorant mind from West you forgot Enugu was for capital of Anambra State just like Awka its today, below is Enugu Airport in 1960, Ibadan Airport was commissioned in June 1982

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by ikdaddy01(m): 8:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Where is the water tank salute
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by sultry69(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2022
post=109752731:

Ignorant mind from West you forgot Enugu was for capital of Anambra State just like Awka is today, below is Enugu Airport in 1960, Ibadan Airport was commissioned in June 1982
What's is the one saying?
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2022
fareed69:

This your comment just exposed your stupidity and lack of Airport in Nigeria.
Na today Ibadan get airport.
Anambra got Airport before Oyo when Enugu was the capital, Ibadan Airport was commissioned 1982, while Enugu started full commercial flight in 1976

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2022
sultry69:
What's is the one saying?
Dumbo go and read your history

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by Chiskyyyyy(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2022
helinues:
Wait, the Indigenes are jubilating because Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aircraft .

What exactly is the jubilation for?

They’re sycophants. If Governor tell them to jump they will jump.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by Houstency(m): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Let me educate your ignorance bro

When a new aircraft or airline arrives a particular destination for the first time, There's usually a funfair and a kind of water rituals that airline and airport owners and workers carry out to welcome the aircraft .... And I believe that's what played out in Anambra .

I know you won't understand because you've never seen the four walls of airport before talkless of entering an airplane grin

The fellow is mischievous and very foolish, you tried wasting your time on him!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by NwokoloOwa: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2022
helinues:
Wait, the Indigenes are jubilating because Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aircraft .

I can't understand. For Embraer 195? Obiano is bored
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by NwokoloOwa: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2022
I can't understand all this rubbish for an airport. For Embraer 195? Of all air planes? Its becoming nauseating, So there is nothing else to showcase in a land full of opportunities. Maybe Obiano is now very very bored
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by sultry69(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2022
post=109752943:

Dumbo go and read your history
Shut up,useless ipob.

This useless being is comparing Oyo state with their shithole just because of one useless airport, Oyo state can only be compared with your entire region in terms of development.
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by Ykc2(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2022
I hope you guys know that is plane is made in Brazil?
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2022
sultry69:
Shut up,useless ipob.

This useless being is comparing Oyo state with their shithole just because of one useless airport, Oyo state can only be compared with your entire region in terms of development.
Help me tell your fader that didn't train you well that he is useless for not using condom he would have prevented anu like you, Oyo is backward state, covered by slums

Ibadan Airport and Anambra Airport

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2022
sultry69:
Shut up,useless ipob.

Only an idiot will be comparing Anambra 21st century Airport with morden facilities with nonsense you have in Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by chiefobdk2: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2022
helinues:

they are jubilant because of the pains and hatred the news caused you

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by sultry69(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2022
post=109753461:

Help me tell your fader that didn't train you well that he is useless for not using condom he would have prevented anu like you, Oyo is backward state, covered by slums

see pained ipob wallowing in ignorance.
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by TimeAfterTime: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Anambra people are jubilating because your father didnt enter one nor witness any airport in your stste before he died.

Hope i answered your stupid question?

Next time, just look and move on

Ewu kambia....

helinues:

Alaye, nobody is doing Tom and di.ck measuring with you.. Na simple question I asked which I knew would be very hard for you guys to answer.

What exactly is the jubilation by Anambra people for regarding the landing of the new air craft?
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by sultry69(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2022
post=109753461:

Guess you have wake your fader with a kick this morning,thats what we known you for.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by tollyboy5(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2022
helinues:

I wanted to snub this b4 but i think this your question is irrelevant.
We should be celebrating this development coming to anambra and i expect other southeast governor to follow suit in progressing their state.

Here in southwest i'm happy with what dapo did along ijebu-ode/Epe axis the commercial relationship bt ijebu-ode and Epe has been for centuries as they're csame people in different state.

I hope he does similar thing at mowe/ibafo, agbara, sango and other places sharing bother with Lagos.

I will say congrats to anambra people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by chiefobdk2: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Edusouls:
Inferior airport that would soon pack up, who builds airport at a backyard state without proper roads?

i feel your pain

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2022
helinues:

Alaye, nobody is doing Tom and di.ck measuring with you.. Na simple question I asked which I knew would be very hard for you guys to answer.

What exactly is the jubilation by Anambra people for regarding the landing of the new air craft?
Shut up!
Bitter soul.
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2022
helinues:

Quarter cleverness is not allowed
Shut up.
You are so pained that you can't even hide it!
Eleribuuuu!
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2022
sultry69:
see pained ipob wallowing in ignorance.
Anambra International Cargo and Passenger is far better than that rubbish in Ibadan in all ramifications

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by KosiGee(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2022
helinues:

Same way lagosians jubilate about Blue line trains and new railway stations in Lagos.

Nothing wrong with that sir. Facilities that major cities all the world with responsible, transparent and committed leadership have been privileged to for more than 50years….we are all seeing signs of all that in 2022….

Don’t blame the people. It’s never too late. This is what people have been yearning for. It means hope.

God bless Sanwo Olu. What he has achieved in Lagos trying to solve Lagos traffic and infrastructure challenges should be emulated. God bless Obiano. No one expected the airport to have been completed and functioning.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by KosiGee(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2022
post=109754178:

Anambra International Cargo and Passenger is far better than that rubbish in Ibadan in all ramifications

You guys should stop this behaviour. It’s embarrassing.
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by COMPAQ(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The OYO state you come from get airport?

Do you even know what E2 aircraft look like ?

No be commercial bus N1700 una dey pay travel to Ibadan?

Some of you will leave your state and come to Lagos and be forming soji guy grin

Very shallow response!!
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by KosiGee(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2022
helinues:

HOPE.

Seeing new things there, whether it’s new vehicles in the form of planes or volume of traffic, injection of life and activities in that area, economic prospects of the new airport, challenge and motivation for the incoming governor….That’s what it’s all about. Everybody in Anambra is celebrating this….IPOB used to call Obiano…ôñu mmanya, ôñu kai kai(drunkard)…They don’t call him that anymore. He has shut a lot of people up. He might have messed up in the past but I’m sure even secessionists in Anambra are keying into this project. He has given them a new hope that things can be done and achieved without seceding.

Again….look at Sanwo/Tinubu in Lagos. New hope…Eko Atlantic city, train stations. Lagos is one and half times the population of Greece. Athens is about 3million people…Imagine someone in Athens visiting Lagos for the first time seeing them celebrating train terminals or trains!
He wouldn’t understand what those represents to inhabitants of one of the worlds most populated city.

Leave Ndi Anambra to jubilate in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by fareed69(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2022
post=109752921:

Anambra got Airport before Oyo when Enugu was the capital, Ibadan Airport was commissioned 1982, while started full commercial flight in 1976

Nice One
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by chiefobdk2: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2022
sultry69:
Shut up,useless ipob.

you mean oyo..the world capital of brown roof. the world capital of open defecation..the place where koronu the city where people dont think is...you can whyne people who dont travel but oyo state is as backward as backward can be
Re: Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane by sultry69(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2022
chiefobdk2:
you mean oyo..the world capital of brown roof. the world capital of open defecation..the place where koronu the city where people dont think is...you can whyne people who dont travel but oyo state is as backward as backward can be
Ibadan only is bigger/developed than entire Anambra state as a whole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos Bus Service Limited To Enforce No Standing Rule In Buses / 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari / Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.