Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Read This "Only" - If You Need A Graphics Designer Urgently! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Read This "Only" - If You Need A Graphics Designer Urgently! (244 Views)

Professional Banner Designer Urgently Needed / I Need A Graphic Designer Urgently / 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This "Only" - If You Need A Graphics Designer Urgently! by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Now the question is a very simple one.

"Do you need a graphic designer urgently?"

Probably, You opened this post because your answer is YES or maybe You just stumbled across this post and decided to read it.

The truth is that YOU NEED A GRAPHICS DESIGNER, especially if You
• Sell Online
• Want to promote your skill or business online
• Want to promote your philosophy, ideas, ideology or beliefs online
• Want to inform a specific audience on that special event of yours that is taking place soon.
and there are many more reasons You'll need a graphic designer if not now, well, perhaps in future.

Picture VS Text
Usually a lot of people who promote their services do so by just using text alone, this is not the best, I'll tell you why.
• People generally have a short attention span (I mean that people have a short time they give to content they see on social media) and because of this, You'll need to grab the attention of your audience in as little as the first 2-3 seconds!!! Wow, that's incredibly short!
Obviously your audience has a whole lot of content in their Facebook timeline and they want to view all, so they have to scroll and scroll(most times they scroll really fast especially on Facebook) so in this case Text is not very effective, pictures(Images, illustration, flyers and any other Graphical content) are more effective. Because pictures are more emotionally appealing that mere text.
Infact let me just drop this tip, It'll help you a lot. I'll list the various forms of content in order of their emotional appeal (in ascending order)
1) Text
2) Image
3) Video

So we see that images are more appealing than text and you see videos eh.... They are the most Appealing sef, that's why You have forgotten most of what you read in a magazine or newspaper or post a year ago but you can still remember the movie you watched 5 years ago!!! You cannot forget the face of your ex or crush but you've forgotten what your math teacher taught you about x and y. Lol!

Now I don't want to take more of your time, seeing that you've been so generous to give me a few seconds of your precious time already. I have a little secret.
(I'm a smartphone graphics designer and my job is to create highly appealing graphic designs.)

I started out with doing it for fun but then life bit hard on me, reality set in, and the truth dawned on me that offering such a critical and important service is really involving and It's really UNFAIR to myself to keep doing it for free especially when I pay for data, I pay to charge my devices(light wahala), I pay to learn more and sharpen my skill and several non-Cash payments like Time, energy, creativity, passion etc Bottom line is that It cost me a whole lot to come up with beautiful designs but WAIT a minute!! It doesn't have to cost You SO MUCH to get a good Design from me, no it doesn't!!!

Disclaimer: I'm not here to advertise.

But if you like any of the designs I put out here, Feel free to check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Red Lantern / Photography Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.