Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid (442 Views)

How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe / Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid by logicalman: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Igbos elites and politicians still believe in Nigeria project but if their colleagues in other part of Nigeria fail to support Nigeria president of Igbo extraction come 2023 the case made by IPOB of marginal ization and the allegations that an Igbo man can never be president of Nigeria will be confirmed

The Igbo elites all over the world are watching the event to unfold.
Re: Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid by PrinceOfLagos: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2022
Enough of this Biafra and Yoruba nation rubbish on Nairaland

It's becoming dry
Re: Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid by nabiz(m): 7:37am On Jan 28, 2022
This my pray. I want my Igbo leader to get sense. I predicted this and it will come to pass

3 Likes

Re: Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid by Totilopussylick(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Enough of this Biafra and Yoruba nation rubbish on Nairaland

It's becoming dry
it never enough fighting for freedom.

If your tired, you can relocate to Lagos undecided

And leave Nairaland.
Re: Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid by EmirGold(m): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Who cares if they join, these people and fulishness ehn, dem never ceaze to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid by logicalman: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2022
EmirGold:
Who cares if they join, these people and fulishness ehn, dem never ceaze to amaze me

A proud man and his arrogant comments
Re: Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid by Nbotee(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2022
logicalman:
Igbos elites and politicians still believe in Nigeria project but if their colleagues in other part of Nigeria fail to support Nigeria president of Igbo extraction come 2023 the case made by IPOB of marginal ization and the allegations that an Igbo man can never be president of Nigeria will be confirmed

The Igbo elites all over the world are watching the event to unfold.

And how many Igbo Elites have been talking about their intention to contest? How many of them have been doing their underground homework apart from OUK? U think Presidency is won by pity? U need to consult with every zone to get d support U need to win.
Re: Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid by ablejesus26(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2022
If the leaders and socialites of the land buy into the secessionist agenda,then it's going to take a new dimension.
But I am sure we will never be going down the ipob route.
It's anti Igbo to attack criticism,ipob has already received a red card for doing so.
If the traditional, political and socioeconomical strongholds of the land champion the call for secession and referendum,I and my household are in full time.
Re: Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid by logicalman: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2022
ablejesus26:
If the leaders and socialites of the land buy into the secessionist agenda,then it's going to take a new dimension.
But I am sure we will never be going down the ipob route.
It's anti Igbo to attack criticism,ipob has already received a red card for doing so.
If the traditional, political and socioeconomical strongholds of the land champion the call for secession and referendum,I and my household are in full time.

l will not blame the Igbo elites if they toll that line for you can not flog a child and ask him not to cry. Either you move or give way for others. Nigeria must chose one.
Re: Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid by logicalman: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Action speaks louder than voice. Nigerians action come 2023 will speak volume to Igbo elites.
Re: Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid by logicalman: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2022
May be there is hope for the Igbos outside Nigeria .
Re: Many Igbos Elites Will Join Biafra Struggle If Not Supported In 2023 Presid by owobokiri(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
That will be the final straw because none of these pro establishment politicians from the East, will have any reason to advocate for One Nigeria after that..

I have always said it that the consequences of buharis atrocious tenures as the president, will be felt several years after he has gone..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion About Peter Obi. / Abdul'aziz Yari, Flown To United Kingdom In Wheelchair For Medical Care / Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.