Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) (27020 Views)

Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by TimeTraveller: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tuface and Face must run away from this guy.
The guy get mental/emotional problem o!
Tomorrow e go accuse them of stealing him music.

Make all man dey him dey.
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by posty56: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nbotee:
Baba should getat and look for beta things to do with his life and time. He had always claimed he was d creative mind of the group yet he's had d least successful career out of the trio. Tuface would be foolish to even consider it.
small brain thinking, no dey keep malice
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Educachi:
That would be very interesting

yesso a group of 45 year old men singing about heartbreak or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Crafteck1: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
So faze still dey? Omoooo
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Richy4(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Nice...Also waiting for the return of.....
<<<< Westlife
<<<< Boy to men
<<<<Backstreet boys And
<<<<Destiny's Child
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Levinas: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nbotee:
Baba should getat and look for beta things to do with his life and time. He had always claimed he was d creative mind of the group yet he's had d least successful career out of the trio. Tuface would be foolish to even consider it.

Oga, I am a real real tuface fan,,, but even Tuface would never undermine Blackface's talent. Blackface is lyrically monster. No cap. He was the major writer of many of the group's hit songs. Please, try comparing his own version of African Queen with Tubaba's version.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by heniford2: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
imagine our entertainment industry having a manger like OUK we will sell Nollywood to the world not only in Africa creating millions of job invoking a standardness which will be sell out for all imagine what OUK can achieve with his great bright minds the time is know think the future think OUK ORJI UZOR KALU THINK THE BETTERMENT OF Nigeria

OUK2023

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Majesty33(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Atleast 2face and black face will help exonerate him from poverty from this reunion.
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by olisaEze(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
O ga o, Ah! Some people sha don’t know how to move on in dis life!! undecided

Dude is just like that friend zoned guy that has stalked ur smallie from sec. school to post Nysc, never understanding that she’s grown more sexually adventurous than his timid imagination can ever satisfy.

Everyone from dis group has had a successful solo career but bros here, because he doesn’t want to leave the cradle.

The case of this our broda is worse than that of a simp, because the orgasm he craves will always be a mirage. undecided
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Forgerrit sad
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Plantain wey don spoil finish
grin grin grin
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by federal9: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nbotee:
Baba should get and look for beta things to do with his life and time. He had always claimed he was d creative mind of the group yet he's had d least successful career out of the trio. Tuface would be foolish to even consider it after all d bitterness and hate dis same blackface have spilled on him over the years

I keep on saying it. Some Nigerians like you are a bad influence on people.

You should be encouraging him with nice words and motivating him, but you are giving him a negative vibe.

Now I know why Nigerians are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Sucolee(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Scam is scamming scam
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Starz825(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Plantain wey don spoil finish

Pple don madd finish for this platform...
Na the meme wey you add na him Kill everything...
Water nearly dey comot from my eyes cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
P SQUARE IS BRINGING LOVE AND UNITY BACK .
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by seyz91(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy
andysmith123:
old things have passed away......oga let go of the band and move on....
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Slynation(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
This one is just waking up from sleep, when young bloods have already taken over the music industry...!!

1 Like

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Slynation(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Levinas:

Oga, I am a real real tuface fan,,, but even Tuface would never undermine Blackface's talent. Blackface is lyrically monster. No cap. He was the major writer of many of the group's hit songs. Please, try comparing his own version of African Queen with Tubaba's version.
No cap, but if na Blackface first release that African Queen, that song for no blow...!!
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Richy4:
grin grin grin
Nice...Also waiting for the return of.....
<<<< Westlife
<<<< Boy to men
<<<<Backstreet boys And
<<<<Destiny's Child

Styl plus wink
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Do without the band u can’t sing good music??
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by alizma: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nbotee:
Baba should getat and look for beta things to do with his life and time. He had always claimed he was d creative mind of the group yet he's had d least successful career out of the trio. Tuface would be foolish to even consider it afta all d bitterness and hate dis same blackface have spilled on him over the years
Some people are successful by being leaders only while some are successful by being good followers, similarly some people are successful as one man squad. While some can combine two or more of these yet become successful, some become failures the moment they lost their role.
When we were in school, I used to blame one of our brilliant friend who always make it a duty to attend to almost every other guys or girls that come asking him to put them through. Sometimes these people come just when we were ready to go somewhere and the next thing you will here is, I will join you guys.
But what he told me one day made me change my feelings toward their regular visits and questions. He said do you think I am brilliant and I said yes then he said I am brilliant as much as you think of me because these people ask questions everyday and I make out time to answer them. He said if I tell you that I do not immediately have answers to about 50% of the questions they ask you will not believe me. But the moment they ask the question, I start brainstorming on which side of the textbook the question is coming from, what is the possible answer and before you know it I find the answer. Most surprisingly is that he said, sometimes these people ask the question and while they are looking at the textbook/internet together, they also found the answer by themselves before he could. He said whether he knows it before, or he found the answer after they ask him or the students found it, one good thing is that when next person ask or when the question comes out in an exam, he will quickly remember due to his interaction with the people while searching for the answer. He said he has a retentive memory but without the students, he wouldn't be as brilliant as we think of him.
So my brother, he may actually be the one that provide the answers to all their problem but that can only be possible when he has a group of people with problem to solve.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by do4luv14(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
the only members I would love to listen to his music right now, after tubaba, is the Kolomental crooner Faze

I just love his melodious voice and music vibes

1 Like

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Jostoman: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Now you are talking
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Acecube(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:
just imagine three men in their 40s singing about new babe or what exactly ?

but i still dey play that their song ONE & ONLY. thats a classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdC16K5srnQ
Life Sha... Look at the cars they were displaying back then. Everything na vanity.
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by ComeToJesus: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
But time don pass for all those slow tempo love anthems na..

Groupie ain't a thing any longer..
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by ComeToJesus: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
heniford2:
imagine our entertainment industry having a manger like OUK we will sell Nollywood to the world not only in Africa creating millions of job invoking a standardness which will be sell out for all imagine what OUK can achieve with his great bright minds the time is know think the future think OUK ORJI UZOR KALU THINK THE BETTERMENT OF Nigeria

OUK2023

He isn't that savvy entertainment wise. Give him logistics and trading.
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Levinas: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Slynation:
No cap, but if na Blackface first release that African Queen, that song for no blow...!!

Yea, i agree with you. But my point is that in terms of talent, Balckface can hold his own with any artist in Nigeria. Infact, his style of rapping has never been replicated in Nigeria. The market didn't favor him, but his talent cannot be denied.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by GreatAxeMan: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Abi o. The guy made a career out of being envious of other people's success. He even accused Wizkid of plagiarising him for the Ojuelegba song. It's obvious that he needs the reunion more than Tuface and he is obviously the only person fighting to make it happen.

Nbotee:
Baba should getat and look for beta things to do with his life and time. He had always claimed he was d creative mind of the group yet he's had d least successful career out of the trio. Tuface would be foolish to even consider it afta all d bitterness and hate dis same blackface have spilled on him over the years
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by djmickymouse(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lanretoye:
Best band ever,legendary band...can't wait!!!

Style. Plus was better though, but plantain boys try too

1 Like

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Richy4(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
sharpwriter:

Styl plus wink

grin grin
Yea...

1 Like

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol nothing like Re-union
Baba wan chase soft clout

grin grin grin

HeWrites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMVkwfuUQ7c
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by ignis: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Expired Musicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation / BBNaija Lockdown Housemates: Real Name, Profile, Photos, Age | BBN 2020 / Davido Looks Dapper In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.