Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos (20162 Views)

Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani / How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Hiq0: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oh
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by vickydevoka(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
taneez:

Which rich Anambra man will marry your dark skin daughter?

My daughter no need rich guy when I de rich. She go select husband with her money
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by vickydevoka(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Okay just ensure you break no one’s heart, better still stay out of relationships and hustle harder.
Thank you buddy

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Ola2plenty: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2022
freshalien:

Where in my statement did I mention that I subscribe to the Darwin theory of evolution? Or you just assumed that anyone who doesn't believe in your non-existent god automatically believes we evolved from apes?

You get sense at all so?!!
Tell us what us what's your own believe then! But try and respond with courtesy and respect, using a faceless forum does not warrant using the word of one that lacks basic education
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by We4all: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2022
vickydevoka:

You are very my dear. Buh me I'm just telling u de Truth. I don't pretend.

There also people that de can never marry fair skin ladies. There are person that can never a lady that bleached. Their are people that can never marry uneducated ladies, short ladies, or even fat ladies.
Also, Their are ladies that can never marry a poor man or average man. Their are ladies that can never marry black guy or even fair guys, short or ugly guys
Besides, nobody create themselves. Buh humans have preference n choices.
One can easily have a choice to make when he is capable financially.

You don see Anambra man of this present age way get money way go for dark skin gal. En hard!! Do you know y. De don't marry bcus of love, the marry to flaunt their wife, to compete amongst themselves.
Sorry if my opinion hurt you.

You’re very shallow in reasoning. It’s okay to have a preference, cos I do too. But how can you marry a woman just to flaunt her and compete with your peers? Is she a commodity?

Anyways, I am not surprised cos you’re right in your assertion. Most Igbo ‘low class men’ reason like you and it gets worse if they become ‘money miss road’.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by vickydevoka(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2022
We4all:

You’re very shallow in reasoning. It’s okay to have a preference, cos I do too. But how can you marry a woman just to flaunt her and compete with your peers? Is she a commodity?

Anyways, I am not surprised cos you’re right in your assertion. Most Igbo ‘low class men’ reason like you and it gets worse if they become ‘money miss road’.
I'm not igbo. Buh I was around them in Lagos island. There gals don't marry love, they marry who is ready ( in money context)
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by We4all: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2022
vickydevoka:

I'm not igbo. Buh I was around them in Lagos island. There gals don't marry love, they marry who is ready ( in money context)

Okay mister. You’re not Igbo but you have their kind of mentality. You have been indoctrinated into their beliefs.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by vickydevoka(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
We4all:

Okay mister. You’re not Igbo but you have their kind of mentality. You have been indoctrinated into their beliefs.
Lol.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by vickydevoka(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
We4all:

Lol.
Edo no be Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With New Photos / Ambassador Wahala Attacks 'Ghana Must Go' Over Raw Truth Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.