Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar (19386 Views)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Lovexme(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2011
Na dis kain papa go dey embarrass him children for public,
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by dibiapeterchukwukayahoo(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2011
Did I just see PARAKPOISM? As in parakpo? Dis man na kolo of de highest oda.he now wants to be talkin like zik dat merged ibo and english back den .lMAO patoo patoo
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Vickivicki(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2011
This is another genre of 'DEMO CRAZY'

God have mercy
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2011
So far I think he's actually a good politician

always attacking the status quo, corruption and what not

he only needs to tone down his spoken grammar and DRESSING. grin grin
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by rasputinn(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2011
anishe:

Can you nottice that button was used in place of Zip. perhaps, there is no zip of that size, hence the resort to button.

Actually he could've used ghana-must-go zippers

didoflex:

Do you think a man that speaks like that and wears such pants should be taken seriously?

He's probably just trying to seek attention (he has succeeded, go show!) or he dropped on his head as a baby,

LOL
apoti:

Seriously, I can pay £20 to watch this man, if he stages a comedy show grin grin
Yes comedy show,that's where he belongs
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by unongu(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin ; kiss kiss kiss kiss shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
This man has a very wicked dress sense. Damn!!!
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by totorimi: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2011
A country deserves the quality of leader they get. Tell me where in the world will this masquerade find his way into senate. The national assembly is supposed to be a place for serious minded discussions and not a place for clowns. I would have been damned if he made it back to the house. He can no go join Basketmouth and I Go Dye dem for all the jokes. Come to think of it do you know how much this dude could be making by making people laugh and forget their sorrows by his grammar and dress sense.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by oladayo042: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by mallorca(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2011
Vickivicki:

This is another genre of 'DEMO CRAZY'

God have mercy
Amen
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by aikuda(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
Hon. Obahiagbon is a very intelligent man. He obviously adopted this style to be noticed and he has been. How many other reps from obscure constituencies do you know of. The fact that we are talking about him now shows that his strategies  are working.

However, I think is time for him to tone it down now that he has been known. He was actually one of the few mavericks in the house.  But if I were him i woulld re-invent myself to reflect a more serious personality. I doubt if he can do that.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by atilla(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
na wa oo . shocked

these trousers are serious.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Afritelly: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
Just to let some of you know that I check most of his grammas and they are correct.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Nosyke(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2011
Afritelly:

Just to let some of you know that I check most of his grammas and they are correct.

shocked shocked shocked
Please which dictionary did you use?, can you please check for Igbodomigbo, peppersouping, there?
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Ajengogo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2011
I dont know why I have to open this link in the first place. But now that I am here, let me make this final decree in the interest of posterity (not history any more) that we should henceforth cease to even think that this man existed in the Nigerian House of Rep. Because the more we write and make comments about this man, the more lunatic he becomes. I am totally ashamed of the constituency that this man represented. But thank God the constituency realized its mistake belatedly and denied him another chance of messing it up totally.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by MMM2(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2011
english undecided
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Bowie11(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2011
By their fruit you shall know those who are not voted into the House but who fixed themselve therein. Sometime watching Patrick from the House gallery, I see him as a nuisance of the highest order, an irritant, a caricature, Mr. You-Too-Know (YTK) plus Notice-Me who has lost his bearing, purpose and the reason he is in the House. Even nursery students are better than him because they know why they are in school. Patrick was there to warm the chair, run his mouth, blow the air, show off, waste the country's resources and turns his presence therein to what Yoruba termed 'Je'le o simi' let there be peace at home. Is he a new, middle or old school? DID HIS PRESENCE, USELESS AND STUPID GRAMMAR IMPACTED POSITIVELY IN THE LIFE OF EDO CITIZEN?
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by btyfulmnd(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2011
His grammar might be very correct but we fail to understand that when English becomes inconceivable,then it becomes rubbish.As far as i am concerned he was just making a fool of himself because he has never spoken anything comprehendable.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by olayanju22(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
igodomigodo, thats his name.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by koyaabj: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2011
On a serious note if he refuse to go back to yaba apaosi, (mental home), he should take advantage of his visa if it has

not expired and fly down to U.S.A. where they can use him for circus show and pay him some money.

if he needs a facilitator i am available. were to un sunleshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss grin angry sad shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2011
Quit assessing his mental abilities. . . undecided
Clearly better than most of his contemporaries out there.
Only gripe is the overuse of his extensive vocabulary which sadly few are priviledged to understand
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Afritelly: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2011
Please which dictionary did you use?, can you please check for Igbodomigbo, peppersouping, there?

1. Sometime one gramma can be form with two words. '
2. Notice careful listen to what he is saying and write the correct word. (If you write wrong spelling then you will think, what he is saying is wrong).
3. Use internet dictionary for the meaning.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by decogrin(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2011
a pitiable dismal pismal
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by deadie(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2011
I think he has some screws missing.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Kunbee: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
Loff him
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Abayomin70(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2011
y do nigerians always tink like a kid is it the english we wan eat or make is own constituency he represent to grow
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by naijangel7(f): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
Afritelly:

There's a huge difference between "correct" and "appropriate"/"sensible". But your own level of English is probably worse than his, anyway lipsrsealed
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by shotster50(m): 2:07am On Jun 28, 2011
Been following him for a while on twitter, He has certainly toned down on the grammar but he is a very funny and intellectuall chap.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by omoleka(f): 4:27am On Jun 28, 2011
I love this man! Viewing and listening to him makes me to have some renewed hopes in our fatherland. grin
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by lagcity(m): 5:54am On Jun 28, 2011
i wonder if the guy has children in school. those kids would be the butt of so many cruel jokes concerning their father.

oh, i heard he's now in ACN. i hope his grammar doesn't give ACN members headaches during meetings. Abeg OO, Igodomigodo, we need ACN members thinking straight in order to screw PDP further.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Ikeobinna(m): 6:43am On Jun 28, 2011
Ömö see trousers, Patrick i really missed u in the house of rep. These guy has möre bomb than boko haram
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Tonyfrom: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2011
Too
Many grammar to gud for PHD students and not for the consumption of everybody, OYINBO RE- PE- TE
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiabgon Apologises For Using Uncomprehendably Paposious Grammar by Newnikolas(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2011
Kudos to his efforts. As per his dress code, it's not immoral. Everyone has a dress code so long it does not contravene ethical concerns.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Calls President Goodluck Jonathan (Parody Video) / Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State / Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.