Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison (20710 Views)

Buhari Asks Investors For $1.5 Trillion To Bridge Nigeria’s Infrastructure Gap / Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by treatise: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/fashola-clears-air-on-us-nigeria-infrastructure-comparison

Nor worry CIA dey come for you. You will guide your tongue in the next world.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by sleekflow(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Odin13:

Fashola suppose they contest for President..but his cupboard get too much roaches
Na why he respect himself .. but his mouth go soon drag a.m. come outside

See as ameachi dig ground enter .. he know say Wike no Dey smile

Make e nor shock you say that man nai go end up being the black horse wey Bubu go present give una as presido
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Sunnyja: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/fashola-clears-air-on-us-nigeria-infrastructure-comparison

The parliament in the U.S is not rubber stamp unlike what we have here.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by reachyusuf: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
visit https://modernware.com.ng for your Seamless Payment and digital solution for your business
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Jostoman: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Moferere:
I don dey wonder sey who give Fashola ọzubulu weed. grin

Now I know he was quoted out of context
I will not say anything because I don't want to criticize fashola.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by mojounited(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fashola should be smart enough to know/understand that you either build new infrastructure or maintain existing ones; one way or the other, you still spend good money on infrastructure. Does he now mean that the existing infrastructure in the US are not being maintained?

The US currently carries out maintenance of infrastructure ranging from Roads, Rail, Health Care, Education, Military, Aerospace, Telecoms, Police, Electricity/Power Supply, etc. No matter the perspective or aspect Fashola tries to view it from, Nigeria has not done better than the US in terms of infrastructure in the past 6 to 7 years (the amount we are using to build new ones is not even close to what they are using to maintain the existing ones they have).

Nuclear Power Plants for Electricity, Nuclear Powered Submarines, Aircraft Carriers and Destroyers, Satellites for Military and Telecoms, Rail infrastructure cutting across the entire US, etc. I even heard the US now deploys SAMs Defence Systems in all Airports and specific sites after 9/11. How much does Fashola think it will cost the US for maintenance of these infrastructure?

You just do not and should not compare building or maintaining infrastructure between our meagre 6 - 8 Trillion NAIRA budget (partly funded via loans) to US 4 - 6 Trillion DOLLAR budget. it's a no brainer!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by vincentbravo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Damage Control refute.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Biggcake: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Coming from a renowned camcorder discoverer...
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by slimghost(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Once you join APC, you start sounding like a nitwit.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by seyz91(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy
iwaeda:
He want to lie again grin angry grin grin
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by seyz91(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy
Highways:
Okay... is he not the same man that discovered camera at Lekki

#EndSARS: Fashola discovers strange camera at Lekki Tollgate

Yes that's him.... moro ns....

He now CLEARS AIR for a living??
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by syntekelite(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Past antecedents almost always shows us what to expect in the future.. be wise nigerians come 2023 dissect and analyse every candidates statements especially from the party of LIARS APC..
these re the people we are dealing with below..

Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by SarkinYarki: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
This is not BRF i know in lagos, nah abuja fashola be this. he`s making sense in lagos wetin change-am for abuja.

Then you didn't know him in Lagos ...Fashola has alway been nothing but smelly hot air
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by ivolt: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Adjovi:
Nigeria is Richer than any nation but our greedy leaders will never let us attain that height never.

You don't really believe this, do you?
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Odin13:
Fashola is a typical Yoruba man .. he knows tuface is not only a name ..

Maybe tumouth..

Like the rocket science and his power goof.

No need for all explanation.. you no think am before you open mouth Dey yarn dirt.

In infrastructure let’s give in to Apc.. even though it made us debtors bt atleast they are not abandoning projects all over the country like corrupt and shameless Pdp.

Pdp is notorious for abandoning projects in order to divert and steal money like a criminal enterprise.

Sadly Apc has failed woefully in more areas like security and economy.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by reddingtonblack: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
the comparism is uncalled for, leave grammar for portable
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by InvertedHammer: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
/
Na only careless and useless statements need explanation and clarifications.

/
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Tecno66: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Moferere:
I don dey wonder sey who give Fashola ọzubulu weed. grin

Now I know he was quoted out of context
His clarification is still rubish talk. Is he comparing a standard legislature with a rubber stamp one?
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
*From six years ago, this government led by President Muhammadu Buhari, as far as infrastructure is concerned, has been doing what the United States government is still trying to do; they (in the US) are still trying to pass their infrastructure bill and they are still fighting,” he had said.* His quote

Mr work Minster.. Lol.. i dont know the kind of Egbò... you people there even Aso rock dey inhale or smoke... Lol... I for really like to have it ooo... Well i dont smoke...

Lol.... its nice to know d brand so that when one smokes it, the individual can imagine himself flying in the air while walking on Nigerian ground or Walking on Mile 2 express road and d Dude will believe or imagine seeing himself in White House Washington DC.

These guys are high.... so so High.... Lol.....

What a talk comparing to U.S.

Kai... See highness..Mehn!!. .. according to BONE THUGS grin
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by chamboy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
But to be honest we have better trains than US. Argue with Google
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by amuwo1980: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
And I use to have respect for this buffonnn
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Passionate888: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
This is not BRF i know in lagos, nah abuja fashola be this. he`s making sense in lagos wetin change-am for abuja.
him make sense when him see camera for lekki?
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Hiq0: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Really
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
If you are still surprised about this,then you don't Nigerian tribes....
It is typical of his people.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Adjovi: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
LastProphet:

We are not rich than any nation, you have no idea how poor we are despite all the claims of endless wealth in the ground you hear ignoramuses peddling. You have no idea I repeat

It's you that have no idea. Let us utilise what we have first and you'll see. Ordinary this village wey I dey for rivers state ikuru town. If you see wetin the oil company wey dey here dey dish out you go craze...
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by LastProphet: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Adjovi:

It's you that have no idea. Let us utilise what we have first and you'll see. Ordinary this village wey I dey for rivers state ikuru town. If you see wetin the oil company wey dey here dey dish out you go craze...

All the oil sold in Nigeria plus stolen is not up to half of 100 billion dollars but a shop in the US called Walmart stores sells over $300 billion per annum and they are not even among top business like Apple, Amazon, Boeing, Elon Musk companies. Young man listen to what I told you, Nigeria's national budget is not even up to that of Angola how many times do you hear Angola making noise? Always remember any money you see in Nigeria divide it by 200 million hungry ignorant people
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by fisayo02(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Funny ..
When he has the parliament within reach .. What do u expect ..
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by legba1(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=Odin13 post=109756164]Fashola is a typical Yoruba man .. he knows tuface is not only a name ..

Maybe tumouth..

Like the rocket science and his power goof.

No need for all explanation.. you no think am before you open mouth Dey
arn dirt.[/quot

You really must be an slowpoke not to understand the clarification he is making. And to have just speak I'll of the Yoruba race in the matter you did shows the kind of family that breeds you....
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Adjovi: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2022
LastProphet:

All the oil sold in Nigeria plus stolen is not up to half of 100 billion dollars but a shop in the US called Walmart stores sells over $300 billion per annum and they are not even among top business like Apple, Amazon, Boeing, Elon Musk companies. Young man listen to what I told you, Nigeria's national budget is not even up to that of Angola how many times do you hear Angola making noise? Always remember any money you see in Nigeria divide it by 200 million hungry ignorant people

That's revenue generated. Compare resources, agriculture are we utilizing our potential? If USA or UK have what we have they will be the number 1 in the entire world. What does USA have in terms of natural resources or good weather conditions that we don't have?

When Nigeria was top 3 best economy in the world during the military era what took us to that height? Only agriculture and oil have not been discovered then.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by LastProphet: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Adjovi:

That's revenue generated. Compare resources, agriculture are we utilizing our potential? If USA or UK have what we have they will be the number 1 in the entire world. What does USA have in terms of natural resources or good weather conditions that we don't have?

When Nigeria was top 3 best economy in the world during the military era what took us to that height? Only agriculture and oil have not been discovered then.

Who told you have ever been top 3? How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Work Begins On $3bn Lagos Light Rail / Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) / GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.