Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison (20696 Views)

Buhari Asks Investors For $1.5 Trillion To Bridge Nigeria’s Infrastructure Gap / Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Adakintroy: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2022
Nigerians are idiots.

Name me one leader that you all have had respect for since indepence. You know stupid people by the way they talk about heir leaders.

Bible that said pray for them know why. Is easy to discuss problem. Ask the average Nigeria the way forward. Na then you go measure their own intelligence.

Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by ogododo: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
tempusfugit:
You issue be say una nor dey use brain even pinkin of 2 years go understand what he was trying to say
Wetin he dey try to sey, Na Fashola no de reason before he opened his buca cavity.

No be same told us it is not science rocket to get power, now Nigeria no dey get 2000mw see daily.

Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by GeneralOjukwu: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Odin13:
Fashola is a typical Yoruba man .. he knows tuface is not only a name ..

Maybe tumouth..

Like the rocket science and his power goof.

No need for all explanation.. you no think am before you open mouth Dey yarn dirt.

Yet you're licking Saraki Bukola's black buttocks grin
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Confam person before you start Dey rubbish one stadium alone bust their head ..

People of Obatala A JADE
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by ogododo: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
This is not BRF i know in lagos, nah abuja fashola be this. he`s making sense in lagos wetin change-am for abuja.
Na Masha Kilo weed brus!
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by President2001(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2022
Minister without brain
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by TheGift: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Moferere:
I don dey wonder sey who give Fashola ọzubulu weed. grin

Now I know he was quoted out of context

Even from the original article, the headline was different from the content.

What He said here is what I understood from there.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Masterkernel1: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Moferere:

So... You made sense of this trash reclaim? What has better infrastructures to do with house consenting every bill?
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by ambale(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2022
The matter be say, you shouldn't have even mention US and Nigeria in the same sentence when talking about development

Cos we still dey crawl, when them they drive Ferrari �
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by PrinceMajestic: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2022
As intelligent as he is I wonder why his acting uninterested about 2023 presidency, he will surely make a good President from the south. Is he also afraid of BAT? Something might happen soon. But what I'm sure of as a Deltan is that north will produce the president again through Atiku. I am very sure APC has no candidate except Buhari that can defeat Atiku in any election and here in Niger Delta any person PDP brings is our person, SE will mess up SW Tinubu n vote PDP. Against all odds Nigeria's unity must survive but with a competent leader to put Nigeria on path of consistent infrastructural developments that benefits everyone and ease the economy.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by goodheart01: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2022
iwaeda:

Which out of context, he was trying to impress APC mummified supporters grin grin grin

Supporters like and other vulture eaters
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by ufotunang: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2022
He is afraid that USA will deny him visa and his children student Visa to enter their country and school in USA..so he is now saying a different thing from what he said before
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by seborrhic: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Over rated piece of poo
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Stronghold91: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2022
chai fashola is a disgrace
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by LeyeWrites: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2022
A lot of people are saying trash because they're not up to date on US politics.

Heck! They don't even know beyond Nairaland politics grin grin
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Oturatetuala(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Please sir and ma send money to my account. 5k 3151152709 first... I am so broke. Ma / sir
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by TheGift: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Odin13:

Maybe tumouth..

No need for all explanation.. you no think am before you open mouth Dey yarn dirt.

ChangetheChange:
Fashola mad man..
He has come out to deny as usual

Nbotee:
Speaking with different corners of their mouth as usual. There is nothing to clarify, ur statement was as clear as air. Nigeria doing what d US have been trying to do is quite clear..

You guys are all just displaying your ignorance, and bias. Plus the fact that you ran with the headline, without digesting the content.

How is "Nigeria has achieved what American is trying to achieve with infrastructure" the same with "Nigeria has better infrastructure than America"? ...

I am waiting.

In the meantime, update yourself on Biden and US Infrastructure plan challenges:

https://www.heritage.org/budget-and-spending/commentary/4-big-problems-bidens-infrastructure-plan

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2021-11-08/biden-faces-fresh-challenges-after-infrastructure-victory

I hope you will read.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by tempusfugit: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Hahhhahha that's true as well
ogododo:

Wetin he dey try to sey, Na Fashola no de reason before he opened his buca cavity.

No be same told us it is not science rocket to get power, now Nigeria no dey get 2000mw see daily.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by naijapikin2(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Ok... I thought it was nyanya weed.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by baralatie(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Us officials don ask fash to explain himself with straight forward answers
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by snoopz: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Wetin agent fashola dey spew now
We be kg pupils?
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by ppogba: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2022
Odin13:

Maybe tumouth..

Maybe Ngige is a yoruba man too.
At least with his stupidity and "Tufacedness" and his stupidity is at the same level with yours. For context, your lord and savior Ngige said Nigeria has enough doctors only to recant later.

Stupid people like should learn not to put ethnic sentiments when politicians are exhibiting their madness.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by ezugegere(m): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2022
APC has a way of turning the brightest mind to mumu
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/fashola-clears-air-on-us-nigeria-infrastructure-comparison

I expected this clarification. He will always lie when caught. Una mata don taya me.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by heniford2: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2022
OUK is coming

Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Invictuse: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Moferere:

He is not like your list igbo father.
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by 9ton(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Him go don talk finish sit one side reason wetin him talk come say I don't Bleep up but make I talk another take counter the old one
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by linearity: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2022
TheGift:

You guys are all just displaying your ignorance, and bias. Plus the fact that you ran with the headline, without digesting the content.

How is "Nigeria has achieved what American is trying to achieve with infrastructure" the same with "Nigeria has better infrastructure than America"? ...

I am waiting.

In the meantime, update yourself on Biden and US Infrastructure plan challenges:

https://www.heritage.org/budget-and-spending/commentary/4-big-problems-bidens-infrastructure-plan

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2021-11-08/biden-faces-fresh-challenges-after-infrastructure-victory

I hope you will read.

No point reading your long essay or link, Fashola is wrong and you are wrong.

Build Back Better Act is an over ambitious $2T bill package that Democrats are fighting to pass through Congress.

Beyond the Build Back Better Act, America functions through budgets and spending caps, there are infrastructural projects litter around current America budget that dwarfs anything happening in Nigeria.

If the US Congress can pass those budgets, they pass what is call Continuous Resolution, otherwise the government shutdowns down.

Any where you go to today, there are road and infrastructure projects going on.

The US BBB Act is not even an infrastructure bill, it is just that, infrastructure is part of it…it covers Management of National Forest, Job placement, Drinking water, Energy Efficiency, Electric Vehicle, Public Health, Housing, Home owner Assistance, Cyber Security, Tribal land, Wild fire, Small business assistance, free child care, free community college, expanded Medicaid, tax increase, paid medical leave, immigration, etc, etc.

Infrastructure is just a tinny portion of it and current budgets have infrastructure built-in. The main reason Democrats are having such difficulties passing it is because, the bill contain all the Democrats wish list items from more than 30-40 years ago and they want to jam it through Congress at a go, that bill will pass if the price tag is drastically reduced or if it contains only infrastructure.

Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by Lovenorth: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nigeria is far above America in terms of infrastructure under our lovely president Baba Buhari
Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by LastProphet: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Adjovi:
Nigeria is Richer than any nation but our greedy leaders will never let us attain that height never.

We are not rich than any nation, you have no idea how poor we are despite all the claims of endless wealth in the ground you hear ignoramuses peddling. You have no idea I repeat

Re: Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison by sleekflow(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2022

NNPCL To Cut Fuel Import From August / Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) / Dasuki Granted N200 Million Bail By Abuja Court

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59