Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Husband Married Me For His Dog, Every Lady Must Read This!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Married Me For His Dog, Every Lady Must Read This!! (625 Views)

My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Married Me For His Dog, Every Lady Must Read This!! by InspiredGene: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2022
I made a mistake marrying my husband. I let the love of money confused me. I had a guy who was really interested in me but I didn't give him a chance because he was still a youth corper.
I don't want to start waiting for a long time, Besides, I have no idea when things will get better for him.

I met my husband two weeks after I turned down the corper's request. My husband has three cars and a big house. He would drive to my house every evening and take me out.
I fell for him and said yes. We got married but the story became different. He wouldn't make love to me. Instead, he will get me so drunk and made me sleep. Then, his dog would come over me to have s*x.

READ ALSO: Fetish Ex Boyfriend Or Ritualist Husband-Please Advise Before Its Too Late

That happened for two weeks until I stopped taking the drinks. Although I didn't expect a dog sleeping with me, I would not even think about it, It was until one day he tried to get me drunk I pretended I was, I slept off and even faked snoring.
He came in, rubbed his hands over my face. Then he went out and brought his dog.
He chanted some incantation on the d.o.g and pushed it on me. Then I woke up and screamed.

He begged me. He said he would run mad if I don't sleep with the d.o.g. I

https://livelystones.ng/2022/01/28/true-life-story-my-husband-married-me-for-his-dog-every-lady-must-read-this/

Re: My Husband Married Me For His Dog, Every Lady Must Read This!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
NOLLY SUPER STORY....great script, hope you get well soon!

click ko, prick ni!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Married Me For His Dog, Every Lady Must Read This!! by suffering: 1:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Seun must chop.

(1) (Reply)

5 places to meet a wife material in Nigeria / Please Is This Possible??? / I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.