Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online (3275 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Ogbenia: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bJYKdmbQiU

A married lady has revealed how her boyfriend gives her timetable on when she gets intimate with her husband during a live call.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by adecz: 6:54am On Jan 08, 2022
undecided

⏩Side actions are usually very 'sweet' ♥,
so you can do anything to retain them ✌️✌️☺️
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2022
So what's there to learn?
People in the pit doing everything possible to drag more people down the dark hole.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by adecz: 6:56am On Jan 08, 2022
♥♥♥
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Anigreat: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2022
shocked

I did the same to my married girlfriend and she agrees immediately to me .

I just dropped her a voice note this morning on WhatsApp that I want to shagged her this afternoon in her matrimonial bed and she obliged to my request. It's gonna be so fun.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by insidelife22(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2022
getting married is not by force,if olosho work never belleful you,don't think about marriage.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by backnbeta(f): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2022
I don't know what the adulterous woman's husband did to make her hate him this much, but I ask myself what she's still doing with a husband she can no longer stand?! She even said she will gladly cast a spell on him to make him "lose his mind and walk away", if her boyfriend asks her to! Why not divorce him and let him leave in peace? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Ammishaddai: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2022
This is another level of olosho business that I wouldn't want to talk about
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I just dropped her a voice note this morning on WhatsApp that I want to shagged her this afternoon in her matrimonial bed and she obliged to my request. It's gonna be so fun.
You don't need to lie to prove your lack of intelligence tho..
Be proud of it and swim in it... wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by meobizy(f): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Believe everything you see online at your peril.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Wawelexy(m): 7:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Wetin person no go read for this nairaland sef?....

That husband don enter 1chance, he's a living corpse.....

The woman sef fit initiate the plan to cast a spell on him if her boyfriend d*ck sweet am reach one level...

I don't know why people from this part of the world carry marriage mata for head like this... You can be single and happy...no be by force.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Fiscus105(m): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2022
backnbeta:
I don't know how badly her husband has treated her to make her feel this way about him, but I ask myself what she's still doing with a husband she can no longer stand, a man she can afford to cast a spell on and make him "lose his mind and walk away". Why not divorce him and let him leave her in peace? undecided

Woman likes to eat here and there!
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Fiscus105(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2022
meobizy:

Yes, uhmmmm but more than this are happening ooooooo.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2022
Is her husband faithful? If yes, then I really pity him, and wish he finds out and puts a stop to it. If no, then I guess he is being paid in same coin.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by meobizy(f): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2022
Fiscus105:

Yes, uhmmmm but more than this are happening ooooooo.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2022
Her matrimonial bed? angry Don't do such. Unless you are joking.
Anigreat:
shocked

Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Fiscus105(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2022
meobizy:

I pray you won't get to the grave before you know the truth.

I have seen and witnessed moreeeeee than this not in film o but in reality.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Kellibae(f): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

In ur dream
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Kellibae(f): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Fiscus105:

I pray you won't get to the grave before you know the truth.

I have seen and witnessed moreeeeee than this not in film o but in reality.

And what did u witness
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Fiscus105(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Kellibae:

And what did u witness

Not for public consumption.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Kingpin1000: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2022
Married Simps una dey hear?
Next time wifey tells you she is tired and cannot perform, you know who gave that instruction.

I must teach my Sons how never to be a Simp. The world of SIMPle is a world of pain,agony and slavery.

Spell no dey work on alphas na only Simps spell dey catch.
If only Samson was not a Simp today the Palestinians would have been no more.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Kellibae(f): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2022
Fiscus105:

Not for public consumption.
Hmm ok
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by freddie009(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2022
meobizy:

If it was about a man, you go believe oo.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by bkool7(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2022
That's husband is a goner
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by bobbybrown007: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2022
The lady is so stupid and mad, how can she say such a thing? If am the one she will be going to her mother house to still get more from her so boyfriend.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by AK481(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2022
backnbeta:
I don't know how badly her husband has treated her to make her feel this way about him, but I ask myself what she's still doing with a husband she can no longer stand, a man she can afford to cast a spell on and make him "lose his mind and walk away". Why not divorce him and let him leave her in peace? undecided
OK... the husband is treating her so bad ?
I
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Ogbenia: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
bobbybrown007:
The lady is so stupid and mad, how can she say such a thing? If am the one she will be going to her mother house to still get more from her so boyfriend.

If you are the one, sadly you won't know all these is going on behind your back.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Houseofglam7(f): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Madness everywhere
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Your death is going to be slow and painful
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by bobbybrown007: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ogbenia:

If you are the one, sadly you won't know all these is going on behind your back.
then the unknown might just take effect
Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by GboyegaD(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
I don't understand what the pride is here. If she thinks she prefers the boyfriend, she should ask for a divorce. Life isn't this complicated and she's going to lose out in the long run.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online by NoToPile: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nawa ooo, does she despise/ hate the man that much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hubby Caught In The Act,! / The After Marriage Adjustment For Females / I Am Going Insane Right Now, I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.