Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month (29498 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by obembet(f): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo has said his wedding to long-term girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez could be as close as a month away and he is “1000 per cent” certain it will happen.

Stunning Spaniard Georgina, 28 yesterday, confesses in a new Netflix show about her rags-to-riches life that she wants to tie the knot with her football star boyfriend and will say 'yes' when he asks for her hand in marriage.

The Manchester United striker told Piers Morgan in a 2019 interview they would be man and wife “one day” and admitted it was his mum's dream.

But in Netflix docu-series 'I Am Georgina' the 36-year-old dad-of-four went one step further and revealed they could be just weeks away from the altar after dating for more than five years and confirming they are preparing to expand their family with the arrival of twins expected in April.

Cristiano, who yesterday spent thousands to gift Georgina the ultimate birthday present with a laser show on the facade of the famous Burj Khalifa tower in Dubai where they are holidaying, said after his girlfriend joked with pals about a wedding: “I always tell Georgina that when we get that click, like everything with our life and she knows what I'm talking about.

Cristiano Ronaldo could tie the knot with Georgina Rodriguez in the next month ( Image: REUTERS)

“It could be in a year, or it could be in six months or in a month. I'm 1000 per cent sure it will happen.”

The footballer's wedding revelation came as Georgina said they were planning to live in Portugal after Cristiano retires and the striker admitted he feels “free as a bird” when he is in his homeland and “less observed” that in other places around Europe.

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner is having a new mansion built on a large plot of land in Quinta da Marinha on the so-called Portuguese Riviera, half an hour from Lisbon Airport and ten minutes from the centre of the coastal town of Cascais.

Portuguese press have claimed Ronaldo is planning to use it as a family home, although his £43m property empire includes two luxury Lisbon apartments including a £6.5m penthouse and a seven-storey apartment block overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in the Madeiran capital Funchal where his mum and brother live.

Georgina, who has made several trips to Portugal with her partner since they started dating in 2016 after he walked into the Gucci store in Madrid where she worked, said: “Everyone's so considerate with us in Portugal even though it's Cristiano's homeland.

“You walk down the street and everyone's keeping their distance.

“It's a comfortable place to spend summer. In the future we'll probably live in Portugal.”

Cristiano, who ensures the well-being of Georgina and his children with two Portuguese bodyguards who shadow them everywhere in the Netflix show, added in one of his interviews in Lisbon for the six-parter which premiered yesterday: “Sometimes it's the little things.

The pair have been dating since 2016

“I live in an apartment nearby. The other day I went out for a coffee just six metres away from my house with two friends.

“I was talking to them and I said: 'S##t, I feel f##king great here. They were like, 'What's wrong with you, are you out of your mind!

“I felt great because it was a very ordinary place. I felt free as a bird, you know.

“Someone came by and said 'morning' and stuff but I didn't feel overwhelmed by everyone watching me, so there I was, having a good time. Even the sun was shining.

“My friends said to me, 'This is really normal' and I told them, 'Yeah, it is for you, but not for me.”

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-georgina-rodriguez-wedding-26072326

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Totilopussylick(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
I bless their union with more twins and one more ballon d'Or before retirement cool.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by insidelife22(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
well love is beautiful when you found that right one

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by obembet(f): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by kenzysmith: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
I hope Cristiano Ronaldo is not about to make the greatest mistake of his life knowing fully well that white women don't joke with extra martial affairs and we all know say ronaldo prick no dey stay one place because once he divorce Georgina automatically becomes one of the richest women in the world sad ronaldo think twice o u done born 7 children already wetin u dey find again?

185 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
[s] Fake alpha A.K.A. creator of new account to share the disease they got from runz girls [/s] Haters will call him simp now, because their r/ship with girls are bad everyone own should be bad.

All the best CR7.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by orohbiro(f): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
I hope Cristiano Ronaldo is not about to make the greatest mistake of his life because once he divorce Georgina is one of the richest sad ronaldo think twice
only poverty mentality people thinks like this is the ronaldo in question is he a saint? If they deviorce so be it is it your money they will split? I wish I was d one married to cristano

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by WibusJaga: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin

I just pray it is not village people that's about to open Ronaldo's file.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by obembet(f): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ronaldo gives Georgina epic gift: lighting up the tallest building with her pics

mynd44

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
From all of us @[b][/b] : Congratulations C.Ronaldo.
One of the best player to ever play the game of soccer.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by hisexcellency34: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
I will gladly foot the wedding bill

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by shawnfamous(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
All I can say is "I see a lucky woman".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by gistray: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
ALPHA .

Get the bitcchhh to lay your eggs

Later decide to marry her or not

For this reason I'll sponsor the location of the wedding

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by danchuzzy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
I hope Cristiano Ronaldo is not about to make the greatest mistake of his life because once he divorce Georgina is one of the richest sad ronaldo think twice

Why on earth would divorce be the first thing your mind goes to?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by pretydiva(f): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pls think this through thoroughly so she doesn't end up divorcing your ass and carting away with half of your wealth.

Or you both could sign a prenuptial agreement

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by stano2(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by ibnlawal(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
I'm sure she will sign pre-nup before the wedding.
Ronaldo isn't an idiot. And even if he is, he's got family members to set him right

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by LordIsaac(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tor..... careful o....cos women can be submissive until they have some measure of "power" over you....tor...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by TheABOMINATION: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
I just like the way these young celebrities gradually upgrade the status of the girl they fancy. From girlfriend to babymama to fiancee to wife. That's how a real niggar does it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Dude397(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
What's the asoebi grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Weyrehmod: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
It's well
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by JennyOfOldstones(f): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Where are all those redpillers saying he was smart for not marrying her in the other thread grin

He should sign a prenup though

13 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Mophor: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Issokay!!!

We're expecting invitations for nairalanders grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by 123readygo: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I bless their union with more twins and one more ballon d'Or before retirement cool.
Okay.
Ballon d'Or at 40?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Englishisamust: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
My love for Ronaldo is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Osas187: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
I'm scared

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Nostring: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
pretydiva:
Pls think this through thoroughly so she doesn't end up divorcing your ass and carting away with half of your wealth.

Or you both could sign a prenuptial agreement
and what's ur own? Na ur papa property?? tongue

Congrats to them in advance!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 20 African Teams In Latest FIFA Ranking (Full List) / Interesting FIFA World Cup Records / Ivory Coast Vs DR Congo, AFCON 2023 Semi-finals (1 - 0) On 7th February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.