Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month (29510 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by muheeb01(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Congratulations ororo,please I too like you and please remember to sign prenup oo abeg,to avoid stories that touch
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by optimusprime2(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
ityP:

You can't know anyone enough. He should just sign a pre-nup
That's true... but at least we all know she's not a gold digger
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Goldbw122(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
So far she did not divorce him that is what am afraid of, you know sharing wealth up and down.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Arabaincubus: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
This Ronaldo sef. So, he was waiting to score a hat-trick less one before tying the knots?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Starz825(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
But I hear say Ronaldo mama no too like this girl...say she no trust her ..that she could be after her son's wealth....

Make Ronaldo think ooo
Every bad marriage you see today started well ooo just like this ....

Naso the girl go dey smile you no go fit know wetin dey inside her

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Emmanuel30a: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
insidelife22:
well love is beautiful when you found that right one
You Think There Anything Called The 'Right One'? Dey Dia. 'Money One' Is What Is Available, Obtainable And Realistic.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by victorazy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
shawnfamous:
All I can say is "I see a lucky woman".

She is not lucky, she is good.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Truvelisback(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
I hope Cristiano Ronaldo is not about to make the greatest mistake of his life knowing fully well that white women don't joke with extra martial affairs and we all know say ronaldo prick no dey stay one place because once he divorce Georgina automatically becomes one of the richest women in the world sad ronaldo think twice o u done born 7 children already wetin u dey find again?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Crayfish09: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
ibnlawal:

I'm sure she will sign pre-nup before the wedding.
Ronaldo isn't an idiot, and even if he is. He's got family members to set him right

Prenuptials are often thrown away by courts in Europe if the agreements don't give the wife what the court intends to give. Im not saying this out of misogyny, but Western men have been fully emasculated by feminists. Marriage is a very bad financial move if you live there because you can easily lose half of your life savings and assets. There's a reason the women file 80% of the divorce there

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Treasure17(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Will surely attend the wedding full of joy. Even if it takes selling Nigeria to achieve that desire.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by chickenfoot: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Congrats to to them, I wish them the best.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Miller232: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
I hope Cristiano Ronaldo is not about to make the greatest mistake of his life knowing fully well that white women don't joke with extra martial affairs and we all know say ronaldo prick no dey stay one place because once he divorce Georgina automatically becomes one of the richest women in the world sad ronaldo think twice o u done born 7 children already wetin u dey find again?
I swear mesef dey fear on him behalf because e no go sweet if we go dey hear stories that touch after divorce
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Miller232: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Starz825:
But I hear say Ronaldo mama no too like this girl...say she no trust her ..that she could be after her son's wealth....

Make Ronaldo think ooo
Every bad marriage you see today started well ooo just like this ....

Naso the girl go dey smile you no go fit know wetin dey inside her

I swear mesef no trust am
Make Ronaldo think twice oooh wetin him need marriage for now??

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by SmellingAnus(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Okay
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Miller232: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
orohbiro:
only poverty mentality people thinks like this is the ronaldo in question is he a saint? If they deviorce so be it is it your money they will split? I wish I was d one married to cristano
Dead that wish
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by samwillyco1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
I go attend the wedding ceremony by God's Grace
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by samwillyco1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
CR7 the Great
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by samwillyco1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
insidelife22:

Please also add money to it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by vickydevoka(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Osas187:
What pre-nup ?
Prenuptial agreement.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by BESTScientist1: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
orohbiro:
only poverty mentality people thinks like this is the ronaldo in question is he a saint? If they deviorce so be it is it your money they will split? I wish I was d one married to cristano
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Bobloco: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Obembet, this is a Cristiano Ronaldo news what is Messi's picture doing there

This is a confirmation that Messi is living rent free in your modular oblongata

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by yemi1504: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by yemi1504: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
insidelife22:

And the beautiful one, cynosure of all eyes to boot!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Llyodsjids(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
No way, Ronaldo shouldn't do this shit!!
I hope he won't make the greatest mistake of his life

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by toujurs: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
insidelife22:
Money is very important, No money, No respect
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Someodds: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mugu you go cry later. You're feeling funky now abi? You go cry later mugu.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month by Mccullum: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:

He can marry her with premarital agreement that will save his assets in case of divorce circumstances.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interesting FIFA World Cup Records / Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami / Nigerian Coach And Two Athletes Disappear At Commonwealth Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.