Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo (1737 Views)

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by Benresmy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
On the 17th January, 2022, a conference of witches was reportedly held in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, with several pictures and reports showing the enchanters display their magical/demonic powers as they fly around in broad daylight.
Further reports say the witches and wizards took spectators by surprise when they proudly arrive at the venue of the event (organized by them) dressed in red and yellow attires to entertain the audience with their strange powers.

Confirming the story, many of the country's mainstream media live-streamed the event, with photos claiming to show the witches and wizards hovering around the air making waves.
However, the enchanters receive several criticisms afterwards, as many blame them for using their powers against the people instead of using it for good.

Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by thorpido(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lol.E for good if all these powers can transform Africa.
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by toyeoye(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
You mean levitate, let's see the video

2 Likes

Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by cutecommend: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Africa and witches and wizard..

Do you know that some nice looking people are witches?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by Crazychris: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
They can never use the power to develop themselves....

2 Likes

Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Witch wey wear nosemask is that one witch

2 Likes

Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by bjtinz: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Where d video
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by crismark(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Stupid set of backward people

2 Likes

Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
SO WHICH AIR CRAFT DEM PRODUCE,ONLY WITCH CRAFT? THIS CANNOT PUT FOOD ON D TABLE.
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by Boogyman557: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST der left legs wit my OKOMBO TESTED KALA...

WTF MAN
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by adecz: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
In Nigeria,
this is known as Edo Air❗️❗️☺️

Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by mrgreen4real(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
This Africa na drama zone. Our pple with miracles and JuJu dependency is the reason for our backwardness. If you dey say "we should be proud of where we come from" I reject am so long as I dey Africa to come make am bad, I dey naija the worst come be kd
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by mrgreen4real(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
secondly, I just dey laf as them defy gravity. lol, that country no need cars be that na
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by doctor20202020(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
This is end time make God help us Satan as takeover the world with killings , bad things happen here and there , I reglet to b a Nigerian and an Africa why they no born me as white man with clean heart
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by doctor20202020(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
This is end time make God help us Satan as takeover the world, bad things happen here and there , I reglet to b a Nigerian and an Africa why they no born me as white man with clean heart
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by realstars: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Black man power.
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by mediainc: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2022
This is levitating not flying...
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by Flamees(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
anewchapter:
Witch wey wear nosemask is that one witch

Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by PaNnamdi: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
mediainc:
This is levitating not flying...
Can u please explain further
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by DanTrizy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Can u please explain further
levitate (levitates, present participle levitating; simple past and past participle levitated)

(transitive) To cause to rise in the air and float, as if in defiance of gravity.
The magician levitated the woman.
(intransitive) To be suspended in the air, as if in defiance of gravity.
The guru claimed that he could levitate.
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by SatanicLunatic: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Benresmy:
On the 17th January, 2022, a conference of witches was reportedly held in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, with several pictures and reports showing the enchanters display their magical/demonic powers as they fly around in broad daylight.
Further reports say the witches and wizards took spectators by surprise when they proudly arrive at the venue of the event (organized by them) dressed in red and yellow attires to entertain the audience with their strange powers.

Confirming the story, many of the country's mainstream media live-streamed the event, with photos claiming to show the witches and wizards hovering around the air making waves.
However, the enchanters receive several criticisms afterwards, as many blame them for using their powers against the people instead of using it for good.

video or close this useless thread
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by Karemarealty288(m): 4:45am On Jan 30, 2022
They do us a favour and use their power to develop the immediate environment.
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by EyenNtokon: 6:00am On Jan 30, 2022
Some of dem even wear face mask
Re: Display Of Powers: Witches And Wizards Reportedly Fly In Broad Daylight In Congo by bmdmix11: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
we hear

(1) (Reply)

Finally Caught The Native Doctor That Casted A Spell On Untouchable Comedy / 2 Bakassi Boys Sentenced To Death In Owerri / 15-year-old Boy Disguises As Female To Peep At Girls Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.