Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa (43087 Views)

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) / Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by NaijaCover(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Update From . COM

Men of the Bayelsa State Vigilante have apprehended a suspected criminal who robbed a victim in Yenagoa, Reports.

It was gathered by , that the vigilante got an information from a pedestrian that some criminals were stealing from an innocent victim identified as Reymond Egbuta, in broad daylight under the bridge of the Swali Market on Saturday evening, January 22.

Immediately the men swung into action and caught the leader of the gang identified as Peter Williams, aged 23, from Delta State, on the spot.

The suspect, who had already succeeded in collecting the victim's money, was caught while he was about to disposess him of his phone.

Chairman of the State Vigilante Service, Hon. Doubiye Alagba, stated that the victim was rescued from the criminal and his money was recovered.

He further disclosed that the suspect has confessed to be a member of the greenlanders cult group and has been handed to the Anti-kidnapping Unit of the Nigeria Police force, Bayelsa State Command.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Fahdiga(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Might be a nairalander

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by elrufiason: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
In as much as stealing, thuggery, bully and armed robbery is bad, let's be frank to ourselves, money no dey circulate well for this country.

The sooner the politicians, and the wealthy Nigerians get to know that they are creating a hostile country to live in, the better for us all.

Just last week, teni complained of misplacing her earrings worth 2million naira.
Some people dey find quarter of that money to start business.
Dino with is fleet of cars circulating the internet, someone might say to himself "if only I can just have one of the tyre to sell off to solve my problems".

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by NaijaCover(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Might be a nairalander

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by NaijaCover(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

2 Shares

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Boogyman557: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool

D STRUGGLE is REAL my Gs...

wen Small matterz like dis HAPPEN..

Na to ADVISE d MANCHI, give am RUBBERZ or MONEY to START UP SOMETHING...

My G...

D STRUGGLE is REAL...

E get one WOMAN wey NEVER pay me house RENT MONEY for like 2yrs NOW..

MY G... u UNDERSTAND d SITUATION of life now for most people...

I no de DISTURB d WOMAN at ALL..

HER HUSBAND is LATE and she get 3kids...

If I begin DISTURB dat kind PESIN...

ME n U know waiting e FIT RESULT to...

She FIT over tink and ENTER STREET...

Make we try to de UNDERSTAND other people..

Make una no de too de BELIEVE waiting does Police people de tell Una oooo..

Na PESIN wey never enter CELL or get EXPERIENCE fit de BELIEVE all der CAPPINGS...

WTF MAN

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by DONFASZY(m): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wetin good frm cult
I never see good news frm members of cult say dem make am or blow legit or enjoy cult

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why the Jungle Justice tho..why not just hand him over..look how they brutalised his head..
The law is already on ground to deal with persons like this..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by NaijaCover(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why the Jungle Justice tho..why not just hand him over..look how they brutalised his head..
The law is already on ground to deal with persons like this..

You Again?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
post=109628901:

You Again?
Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by mayowascholar(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Too bad
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
A
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Omniman(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
sad
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by smile11s(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
wow
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Adaiobanyi1: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Alex iwobi my man. You have tried.
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by SultanOfPuna: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Norelation: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Chai
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by TheABOMINATION: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Instead of him to go and learn a skill, he decided to become a robber. He should naturally face the punishment for getting caught robbing.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Mko123(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Where are those nairaland guys whose job is to beat thieves until they look like twins?

this one is still forming cute because he never see you guys

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Realists(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hmmm, Rat attack.
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by obembet(f): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
What are they waiting for? We don't need this kind people in our society.

Only criminal will support him

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Elidrisy20: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Make una no blaze am abeg
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Angy55(f): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Person Son, person boyfriend.

Disgrace

1 Like

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Person wey them suppose Don Throw tyre burn to ashes. Very heartless criminals

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Baawaa(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
These people are too nice oo,I trust lagosians
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by headbasher96(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Na play them the play with the guy o give me 10 minute that face go change with slap if no be gang things this kind guy no fit rob person because u fit vex carry am for head put for gutter

1 Like

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by NaijaCover(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Instead Of You To Join Arm Robber's Because Of Hardship, Kindly Convert Your Excess Airtime To Cash Right Now Via

To Get Started, Meet On Whatsapp Chat With 0810-373-9506

You Can Convert Glo, Airtel, Mtn And 9mobile Network To Cash, Starting From 1,000naira to 1million Naira Only On
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Realists(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hmmm, Rat attack, from the state of stealing is not corruption, coroner.
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by starbuck(f): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
He looks like the normal version of Mr Spell
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by nkemoma(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Smooth Criminal
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Confirmedzombie: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
See his flat head. Full blooded IPOB man from the yeast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Driving SUV Dropping Unconscious Lady By Road Side At Night In Kenya (pics) / Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After / Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.