Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo (29708 Views)

Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari / Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by royal231(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nice CV but we are not looking for vice chancellor or university registrar..
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Waheed60: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Noted
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Waheed60: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
In politics Tinubu is his leader so how many Nigerians know him politically without Jagaban
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by truthstands01: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
And you forgot to include that his part of the fraud that destroyed Nigeria from 2015 till date. You forgot to show indices of Nigeria economy in 2015 and now. Go and sit down. Osinbajoo and Buharii are the same. APC has destroyed Nigeria. The level of corruption that happened under them is beyond comprehension. It will be better another part takes over so that Nigerians will know what happened under Buharii.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Osilama1:
u pple abuse the word technocrat... So obi is technocrat tinubu is not... Anyway na one vote u get... We need one who can manage things and organize individuals not technocrats technocrats shd wait for ministry appointment or go work in civil service

Obi is a technocrat man, when it comes to practical man, more so the igbo blood as a business tycoons, he and his family family scattered all over Nigeria, no be Tinubu wey Dey hide him business under people’s name no one traced to him. A man who have sit across board of directors across companies, read his cv, traceable business.. link any business to Tinubu, he denies.
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by garfield1: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oga core north north west and north east

Oga you said north not core north
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Bluntemperor: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jostoman:
What about his achievement under this government.

Yes,the three months in power is beautiful only the greedy ones will not know!
- how the Dollars rate was crashing to Naira- meaning that even the White men knows those who are serious in Nigeria
- how the Niger Delta restiveness was turned to peaceful atmosphere!
- how the VP went to all the Corners of Nigeria preaching peace and one Nigeria.
,- how he ensured that ease of doing business must be fastrack!
- how all the women in Port Harcourt came out to wellcome him.very unprecedented!
Just speak French to your Francophone Members.
Please,show us your Candidate CV first.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by fisayo02(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
i wish we can allow this man.. Though he might not be the Messiah but I know he will have significant important in most sectors ..
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Amspecial: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
May God almighty punish you.
You and who want tinubu?
blamingthedevil:
Not complete Op, you did not list his work and achievements as Vice President of Nigeria, Chair of Economic Council etc...

God Bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by ORIAYO70(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Invictuse:
Na CV be this not one fool listing award from Catholics as qualifications.

Bad Belle people
No wonder Pdp r Fielding Northerners all time
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by blamingthedevil: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amspecial:
May God almighty punish you.
You and who want tinubu?

Why are you Wailing? Don't you know you lack home training to spewing rubbish on public forum?
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by calcal: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
and millions of students will say that is my teacher - case closed
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by ntipro: 5:19am On Jan 29, 2022
PrestigeTall:
This is really gigantic and enormous, considering the CV/profile of the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. See CV below:

Fake man
Part of the 2015-2023 disaster.
That is all I know about him
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Osilama1: 7:09am On Jan 29, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Obi is a technocrat man, when it comes to practical man, more so the igbo blood as a business tycoons, he and his family family scattered all over Nigeria, no be Tinubu wey Dey hide him business under people’s name no one traced to him. A man who have sit across board of directors across companies, read his cv, traceable business.. link any business to Tinubu, he denies.
Abeg go sidon na only Igbo Sabi for others know nothing... Let Obi get PDP ticket ist before you brag about him...
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Oracleforce: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Bucky001:
Curriculum vitae doesn't win Presidential election in Nigeria

Present Theiefnubu's CV and let's see
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by yusluvad(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Off your mic abeg!
Michelle70:
Very intimidating CV and his CV from 2015 no deh among o

OUK own will be like
Thief, 2012
Criminal advocate 2016
Ex-convict 2020
Head of Worst governor forum 2015 till date
Potential Aso rock treasury looter 2022

Dubai president own will be like
Criminal vice president 2007
Asset seller [2004]
Pioneer for Condolence visition [2018]
Potential Aso rock treasury looter [2022]

Tinubu
CEO Bullion van group [2019]
President of Lagos tout association [2007]
Senior chamber of Mischievous age [present]
Potential aso rock treasury looter [2022]
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by d0pekellz(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2022
I just hope he runs and doesn't chicken out when push comes to shove like some yorubas do
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Osilama1:
Abeg go sidon na only Igbo Sabi for others know nothing... Let Obi get PDP ticket ist before you brag about him...

Basic truth, how can a man who who is just a military and politics man all his life, Tinubu, junior accountant at Mobil to politics, etc, my mother use to say, if you can take care of one room, you can take care of a Mansion. Nigeria need a pragmatic approach, Japan, China no Dey serve God, to Dey pray for God to help, pragmatic approach, action..

Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Osilama1:

Basic truth, how can a man who who is just a military and politics man all his life, Tinubu, junior accountant at Mobil to politics, etc, my mother use to say, if you can take care of one room, you can take care of a Mansion. Nigeria need a pragmatic approach, Japan, China no Dey serve God, to Dey pray for God to help, pragmatic approach, action..

Just the basic truth, we Dey abroad here, things here are just simple, tarr all road and street, take rail seriously all corners, build 24/7 electricity, street and road light everywhere, these things invite investors, local and international investors, Build technology village like in Silicon Valley, in China,etc Kenya have the no 1 mobile money in the world. mpesa.

Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Osilama1: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

na brag Ina Sabi Obi no reach tinubu for politics and other spheres... Tinubu played a key role in building APC your overhpyed Obi Left APGA to PDP... Reason why he ll Neva smell d ticket...
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Osilama1:
na brag Ina Sabi Obi no reach tinubu for politics and other spheres... Tinubu played a key role in building APC your overhpyed Obi Left APGA to PDP... Reason why he ll Neva smell d ticket...

Wetin Tinubu don achieve for politics than put puppets as governors and key places for his selfish agenda not for the masses like you Just to flex power, be like local champion, Lagos wey them no fit go any hospital do surgery, had to fly abroad, Lagos wey no Dey comfortable that he had to come here to relax What’s his profile?? What’s his cv He was a governor Obi was a governor and put his successor there too, Tinubu was a senator who never sat, as there was no government then. Guy for your future and that of your kids, if you still Dey Nigeria, forget about this men, he no know you, and he might not, if them Dey pay you, brick layer for here dey make 1800 pounds monthly. Make Una no Dey support people wey no fit raise minimum wage to 150k. All of them useless, even Obi but when it comes to better devil who know economics, math, science, etc not just one who just breath and breathe politics no plan no vision
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Osilama1: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Wetin Tinubu don achieve for politics than put puppets as governors and key places for his selfish agenda not for the masses like you Just to flex power, be like local champion, Lagos wey them no fit go any hospital do surgery, had to fly abroad, Lagos wey no Dey comfortable that he had to come here to relax What’s his profile?? What’s his cv He was a governor Obi was a governor and put his successor there too, Tinubu was a senator who never sat, as there was no government then. Guy for your future and that of your kids, if you still Dey Nigeria, forget about this men, he no know you, and he might not, if them Dey pay you, brick layer for here dey make 1800 pounds monthly. Make Una no Dey support people wey no fit raise minimum wage to 150k. All of them useless, even Obi but when it comes to better devil who know economics, math, science, etc not just one who just breath and breathe politics no plan no vision
see how myopic you sound how ll u fund minimum wage of 150k in Nigeria... Tinubu and Obi nobe mate for politics... Obi is just overhpyed simple... The 1800 pounds u de mention nobi Sam place Dem de spend am Ina de convert to Naira like d person de spend am here... Obi nobi Sabi stats he just scribble fake stats even osinbajo Sabi pass am as a lawyer... But as na Igbo u must support ur overhpyed Obi... The gorvenors in Lagos all won elections so I don't get ur impose talk as for my life leave am e no concern u
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Osilama1:
see how myopic you sound how ll u fund minimum wage of 150k in Nigeria... Tinubu and Obi nobe mate for politics... Obi is just overhpyed simple... The 1800 pounds u de mention nobi Sam place Dem de spend am Ina de convert to Naira like d person de spend am here... Obi nobi Sabi stats he just scribble fake stats even osinbajo Sabi pass am as a lawyer... But as na Igbo u must support ur overhpyed Obi... The gorvenors in Lagos all won elections so I don't get ur impose talk as for my life leave am e no concern u

Read again, I mentioned Nigeria need a man with pragmatism not political mindset only. You don’t get it at all, you all praise Tinubu political prowess, but of what benefit ?? To the common man, than just put his puppets, ibori have puppets, some others have, so of what use is his political prowess, is Lagos better than London, Johannesburg, kigali, Abidjan, etc?? They are puppets he put, his political strength and giantry is of no use to lagosians and Nigerians, just breathe politics and eat politics, steal, steal, steal, Ambode was ready to work because he was blocking funds, and he know their secrets when he was a accountant general, they removed him, put his children in key positions, wife as senator, doesn’t happen abroad, You guys hail him because of he don do make Una like am, jagaban,

Go read My Vision my King Of Dubai, read the one of Gadafi, read Lee of Singapore book, the man who turn Singapore around, study the leadership style of Paul Kagame of Rwanda, transforming that war torn nation into a technology hub, a wonderful sight to view, each kids have laptop in schools, you can stand onthe street of kigali and press a button by the streets and emergency comes, Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa, bigger than Rwanda, imagine Paul handling Lagos a small landscape..
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Osilama1:

Read again, I mentioned Nigeria need a man with pragmatism not political mindset only. You don’t get it at all, you all praise Tinubu political prowess, but of what benefit ?? To the common man, than just put his puppets, ibori have puppets, some others have, so of what use is his political prowess, is Lagos better than London, Johannesburg, kigali, Abidjan, etc?? They are puppets he put, his political strength and giantry is of no use to lagosians and Nigerians, just breathe politics and eat politics, steal, steal, steal, Ambode was ready to work because he was blocking funds, and he know their secrets when he was a accountant general, they removed him, put his children in key positions, wife as senator, doesn’t happen abroad, You guys hail him because of he don do make Una like am, jagaban,

Go read My Vision my King Of Dubai, read the one of Gadafi, read Lee of Singapore book, the man who turn Singapore around, study the leadership style of Paul Kagame of Rwanda, transforming that war torn nation into a technology hub, a wonderful sight to view, each kids have laptop in schools, you can stand onthe street of kigali and press a button by the streets and emergency comes, Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa, bigger than Rwanda, imagine Paul handling Lagos a small landscape..

You all just hail Tinubu, of what use is he to you, he train you??, he give you stipends going to school, his government support your education?? His government support your business, of what use you hail a man just because he has money, your commonwealth, your resources, stolen by him
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Osilama1:

1800 times 750 is 1.350m, if you pay bills of 400 to 500k, you can confidently save 600k to 700k monthly if you can manage well, imagine we data scientist we make, your country can’t na, imagine nurses, doctors, software developers, data analyst, business analyst make, I just gave you rough calculations of laborer ooh. Just a laborer. guy, your country our country is for the insane mind.

Nigeria is just a survival country, hustling for survival, no passion, no dream for many. Make we see Food chop. Na why politicians Dey take advantage of Una, we protest, Theresa May resign. Head ooh, Nigeria president be like Sango, Tinubu be like deity, South Africans protest ZUMA resign...
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Osilama1:

Is this the country you fighting for your Tinubu and co to enter, Nigeria with no system, no pattern, no rule, no agenda, anybody enter, do as your like, chop as you like,

Libya with no president since 2011 enjoy 24/7 electricity, good roads, get married and given job and a roof over your head ,enjoying life, why GADDAFI LAID A SYSTEM, there is a pattern been followed, there is an agenda been act on. I am not for Obi, or anyone, I only love the message he put out, men who haven’t managed anything coming to lead a country of 220m if not more, to manage company of 200 staffs hard ask Dangote, then you with just politics on your head, no previous managerial mindset. Well na for your own, I don Dey where life dey ok , where Tinubu and co come to rest and receive fresh air, because Nigeria na burial ground as Putin Said

Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Osilama1: 7:21am On Jan 30, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Is this the country you fighting for your Tinubu and co to enter, Nigeria with no system, no pattern, no rule, no agenda, anybody enter, do as your like, chop as you like,

Libya with no president since 2011 enjoy 24/7 electricity, good roads, get married and given job and a roof over your head ,enjoying life, why GADDAFI LAID A SYSTEM, there is a pattern been followed, there is an agenda been act on. I am not for Obi, or anyone, I only love the message he put out, men who haven’t managed anything coming to lead a country of 220m if not more, to manage company of 200 staffs hard ask Dangote, then you with just politics on your head, no previous managerial mindset. Well na for your own, I don Dey where life dey ok , where Tinubu and co come to rest and receive fresh air, because Nigeria na burial ground as Putin Said
former dg dangote group is gorvenor of nassarawa how has it turned nassarawa to eldorado... U are not for Obi but u myopism feels he is better than tinubu who as gorvenor had the best attorney general ever in Nigeria in Prof osinbajo... Some of u just assumed tins public and private affiars are Neva the same... A president ll also have to meddle in foreign affairs it's just about these surface tins u scribble out here.. anyone who thinks Obi is better than tinubu is shallow in thinking...
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Osilama1: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

1800 times 750 is 1.350m, if you pay bills of 400 to 500k, you can confidently save 600k to 700k monthly if you can manage well, imagine we data scientist we make, your country can’t na, imagine nurses, doctors, software developers, data analyst, business analyst make, I just gave you rough calculations of laborer ooh. Just a laborer. guy, your country our country is for the insane mind.

Nigeria is just a survival country, hustling for survival, no passion, no dream for many. Make we see Food chop. Na why politicians Dey take advantage of Una, we protest, Theresa May resign. Head ooh, Nigeria president be like Sango, Tinubu be like deity, South Africans protest ZUMA resign...
the resignation don stop south AFrica from xenophobia abi e turn South Africa to be better than America or Canada... We don't need any useless protest that ll make issues worse than it is... President of Nigeria is elected besides UK and Nigeria no get d same political system.. so stop comparing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 / Aso Rock Belongs To Nigerians...in A Democracy We Have No Pictures? / PDP Crisis: Secondus, Wike Clash At BoT Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.