Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? (455 Views)

What Are Your Plans For The Forthcoming Christmas / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? by Suntwist: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR WEEKEND?
Fridays are the best days for most workers. It’s the last day of a tiring week, attending meetings or strict deadlines.

The weekend is finally here. The best days of the week are Saturdays and Sundays, these are the days you could just relax, have some me time, catch up with friends and family, spend time with your babe or boo, etc. To feel fresh and pleasant to get back to weekday you should make good use of your weekends.

How do you make good use of your weekend?
There are lots of ways to make your weekend fun. We would list a few of them.

Make plans: You need to make plans for the weekend cause if you don’t you would end up doing nothing. To make plans for the weekend you need to jot down your plans during the week, so you know what your weekend plan is in advance.
Spend your day reading; “Readers are leaders” if you want to acquire knowledge then you have to read. Read that book you’ve been putting off, read in a comfortable place, have a glass of water or juice, and the perfect lighting.
Avoid routine; We are used to doing the same thing week-in, week-out and this could be tiring and boring. Try doing something different, go out to gatherings, and avoid the normal Saturdays and Sundays routine.
Watch movies; Weekdays never give us to catch up on favourite movies that’s why you need to take full advantage of your weekends. Call your best pals over, organise a few interesting movies, get your snacks ready and enjoy yourselves all day long.
Exercise; You could get busy during the weekdays that you don’t have time to work out. Weekends are there for you to make up for it. The health benefits of exercise cannot be overemphasized, exercising helps us to keep it, it helps to clear our minds and also boost our energy.
At times the weekends run fast. Everyone is busy the entire week so when the weekends come make good use of it. The key to a workday success is having a weekend well spent.

Happy weekend.

Re: What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? by YoungThug14: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
How I will spend my weekend as a single Nigga

Tomorrow I will wake up early to clean up my apartment (As usual) then take a shower before heading to supermarket when am back I will eat breakfast and take a nap.

When I wake up I will head to our neighborhood market to buy life chicken and stew stuffs of which I will cook on Sunday morning. I don’t go to church (I worship online)

I’m in talk/chat with this babe which I would like her to visit on Sunday to keep me company of which she has agreed on coming over on Sunday then go on Monday morning.

Well if she comes I have a place to take her being on Sunday so at least to hangout.

This is how I already plan my weekend so help me God. #Thugger
Re: What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
My plans for the weekend is;

See my second phone

Find like 5 sure odds.

Carry all the dey wey I use sell the phone take play am..

If the ticket enter,na to find one beer palour go on Sunday go chill.

But if e cut,I no go just get strength to go church angry. Na my innocent bed go suffer am that day lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? by Suntwist: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
YoungThug14 post=109

Wow. Enjoy your weekend bro762176:

How I will spend my weekend as a single Nigga

Tomorrow I will wake up early to clean up my apartment (As usual) then take a shower before heading to supermarket when am back I will eat breakfast and take a nap.

When I wake up I will head to our neighborhood market to buy life chicken and stew stuffs of which I will cook on Sunday morning. I don’t go to church (I worship online)

I’m in talk/chat with this babe which I would like her to visit on Sunday to keep me company of which she has agreed on coming over on Sunday then go on Monday morning.

Well if she comes I have a place to take her being on Sunday so at least to hangout.

This is how I already plan my weekend so help me God. #Thugger

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? by Suntwist: 2:01pm On May 14, 2022
Make the best out of the weekend
Live your life to the fullest
Relax too

Yawa no dey end oh!
Re: What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 16, 2022
( :
Re: What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? by NikolaValenti: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
I'm planning a weekend getaway to London with my partner https://familytravelwithellie.com/holiday-trip-to-london-for-couples-whats-a-good-weekend-getaway ! We're so excited to explore the city and take in all the sights. We'll be visiting some of the iconic landmarks, like Big Ben and the Tower of London, and we'll also be taking a boat ride down the Thames. We can't wait to experience the culture and cuisine of London!

(1) (Reply)

HOUSEHOLD ITEMS FOR SALE !! / Rav-4, 2020 Available In Lagos / Fellow Help Me Wish My Big Bro Happy Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.