Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems (22029 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
LordIsaac:

You've just placed the horse before the cart as it should be, God bless you! Hypocrisy is dwelling on the symptoms without first treating the root cause. Is his church a safe haven for yahoo boys? That's a more important question.
Thanks. God bless you too.
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
baggioni:

God bless you real good
Amen!

You too.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by LeyeWrites: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Says a cooperate yahoo boy.
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by Kosoco(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Peace

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by iykololo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Babtech001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV3H3bPuBok

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZQHKtBhGBC/?utm_medium=copy_link

[/b]"Stop collecting offerings from yahoo boys!!" POLICE REPLIES PASTOR DAVID IBIYEOMIE.[b]
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
OrganicCluster:

How do you know you and your indoctrinated G.O. will make heaven?

Can you point out with Bible reference where his teachings portrailed this you occultic notion?

Acts 10:38 defines the purpose of the Anointing. Please get knowledge and stop being an agent of Satan.
Sheer ignorance.

I pray you get your deliverance soon. In Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by Kiddo01(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
What if they fraud people and put it in offering box, the prayer go still work?

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by DJInfluence: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tell other pastors that have extra praying and fasting session for them after receiving something to also stop receiving something from them.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
But pastor these boys do pay tithe. cool

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by seyz91(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
XTHRONE:
Ok sir , but na condition make crabfish bend. Give them Boyz jobs and see them desert crime. Yahoo self no even easy, Yahoo is spiritual so is money. When client you expect to pay you turn you down , na then you go know say Yahoo no bi joke.
What do I know.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by alizma: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
XTHRONE:
Ok, them pastors and politicians too na Yahoo in disguise ooo
I was expecting him to course any Yahoo boy that pay his stollen money either as tithe, offering or any other form of giving in his church but he didn't say that but start to course the police. Start charity they say, begin at home.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by mailemy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
You have to speak out and not just minding business. This Yahoo thing is a menace to the society because it involves ritual. Hope you won't mind your biz when if a member of family is affected. Speak out in your own little circle.
Furcko:
Not justifying crime but generally Nigerians are hypocrists

Manager go act na me holy pass but will demand 3mill naira before you are employed for jobs

Lecturer go say na me know Jesus pass but demand sex for marks from students, dey sell handouts or you fail.

Even banker self go say sinners shall go to hell but steal money from deceased accounts if no claim.

Some go tax members to buy private jets

Tomato seller go say I know God pass but sell #50 tomatoes for #500 and call it inflation while the buyer will go hungry.

To each his own, i no dey judge cus I no holypass anybody, my own na to mind my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by Araoluwa005(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
21stcenturyman:
Thank you sir for coming out to say the truth.
And for anyone that will supporr Yahoo boys, may they be scammed of all their money!
AMEN
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by samwillyco1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
ohosi4real:
They will not hear although bribery is all set of organization in Nigeria include church. In ministry of education a director was ask me to paid 500k (five hundred thousand naira) before he can give me job in the ministry). Bribe is all sector of organization in Nigeria.

I hope you paid the money
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by samwillyco1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
XTHRONE:
Ok sir , but na condition make crabfish bend. Give them Boyz jobs and see them desert crime. Yahoo self no even easy, Yahoo is spiritual so is money. When client you expect to pay you turn you down , na then you go know say Yahoo no bi joke.
What do I know.

Senior, I dey greet ooo. You see this year we go make am ooo

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by nairaman66(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
The message is unclear, does this church accepts tithes from politicians?

Politicians siphon monies meant for development, especially roads. Hundreds of not thousands die each year from road accidents. Politicians are responsible for their deaths.

Pray to God to give you what you need, not what you want!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
God bless this pastor for saying the truth if e pain you go hang yourself and your useless family members.
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by iokpebholo: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Truth but sir try and also advice d Yahoo boys to stop defrauding ppl.thank u
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
XTHRONE:
What do I know.
Oga na lie, greed and show off is what make those bastards go into it. What does it profit you to sacrifice your fellow human being just to make money, dye hair and cruise on Lexus jeep? May nemesis catch any of you who are into it.
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by Divoc19(f): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nigerians human race are Yahoo people by default
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by God1stson(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
jmoore:
Some yahoo boys dey pay tithe.
Obedience to God's commandments is greater than sacrifice.
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by Furcko: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
mailemy:
You have to speak out and not just minding business. This Yahoo thing is a menace to the society because it involves ritual. Hope you won't mind your biz when if a member of family is affected. Speak out in your own little circle.
my brother in this Nigeria I'll rather mind my business cus speaking out will get you into more trouble than you'll bargain for,
The problem we have is most ppl speaking out when given opportunity will do it, a thread was washere few days ago where someone volunteered to teach ppl fraud,see the wey ppl dropped phone no. Begging to learn to learn without a care in the world, i was shocked to bone marrow even threatened them with efcc they didn't care are these ppl not Nigerians calling for heads?
My own Na to facefront o even if Evans kill hushpuppi
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by XTHRONE(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
dirtydiva:
Oga na lie, greed and show off is what make those bastards go into it. What does it profit you to sacrifice your fellow human being just to make money, dye hair and cruise on Lexus jeep? May nemesis catch any of you who are into it.

Are you employed? If you are you won't understand although to ever rule thier is an exemption, in the beginning it usually start as survival but as time goes on , as it pays it decends to greed.
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by jaxxy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
It's not enough to tell the police that they'd die if they collected money from yahoo boys, yet be living the kind of lifestyle and preaching messages that demonizes poverty and glorifies earthly riches.

After you'd preach that "poverty is a curse" and "the gospel was not meant to be preached to the rich but just the poor, because the rich don't need it", giving the Antichrist impression that the life of a man is measured by the abundance of earthly riches and possessions he has, who would want to remain poor if he has to hold fast his integrity and not steal, cheat or kill to do so?

First get the priority of your messages right by emphasize the importance of living a righteous life over everything else, for instance, by teaching that "a good name was better than riches", "a poor man with integrity is better than many rich men without it", then you can now start telling the police not to collect money from yahoo boys because it aligns with your message.

Just yesterday, a guy told me of how God saved him from becoming a yahoo boy. On the day his "yahoo" friend took him to the cafe to teach him how it works, he had a big knock on his head, not knowing where it came from but was feeling the pain while sitting with his friend. That was what made him come to his senses and leave there. He was still feeling the pain when he got home.

But his friend continued and became rich as result and was buying luxurious things and also built a big house for his dad.

Once, his friend came to meet him and showed him how much he had made, but he said he wouldn't give him from it because he refused to join him, but he told his friend off, that he should take his money and go, that he doesn't want!

Later on, his friend was arrested by the SARS, and today the guy is smoking hemp, taking in all sorts of drugs and behaving as a mad man. He said that whenever his friend's dad sees him, he greets him as though he was his elder and would be shedding tears because of his son... He may not have the riches of his friend but he has much more, which is having his integrity intact.

This was someone who had been a committed church member, but it took God to stop him from being a yahoo boy.

Today there are many yahoo boys who attend church, but they are comfortable and not pricked in their conscience, because the church leaders were not doing their job and making them know that having all the riches is vanity and profits nothing if one loses his soul as a result.

We cannot leave all the work for God alone to be doing Himself when He has us here.

God bless.

Most of these churches want to worship God and mammon st same time. They can talk about money hundred times in a service and glorify it and then praise God.

They use money to buy church members loyalty, create public goodwill and manipulate and control people. Then convert God/church money to their personal inheritance.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by Westernequinox: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Well the bible is pretty firm on evil like this...
These are the texts:
"1. Micah 2:1-3 Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds! At morning’s light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it. They covet fields and seize them, and houses, and take them. They defraud people of their homes, they rob them of their inheritance. Therefore, the Lord says: “I am planning disaster against this people, from which you cannot save yourselves. You will no longer walk proudly, for it will be a time of calamity."

Proverbs 10:2-3 Treasures gained dishonestly profit no one, but righteousness rescues from death. The LORD will not allow a righteous person to starve, but he intentionally ignores the desires of a wicked person.

Proverbs 20:17 Food gained by fraud is sweet to a man, but afterward his mouth is full of gravel.

2 Peter 2:15 They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Bezer, who loved the wages of wickedness

Proverbs 16:8 Better to have little, with godliness, than to be rich and dishonest

1 Timothy 6:9-10 But people who long to be rich soon begin to do all kinds of wrong things to get money, things that hurt them and make them evil-minded and finally send them to hell itself. For the love of money is the first step toward all kinds of sin. Some people have even turned away from God because of their love for it, and as a result have pierced themselves with many sorrows.

Looks beautiful but the consequences are deadly.

I have done cybercrime, i got the money,it took my peace and it almost took my life,if not for blood of Jesus that shows mercy.
I was deep in death trenches,ways like that culcimate into snares that would end you.
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by kodemann: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Until he forbids his members from bringing ill-gotten wealth as offering, he has no moral right to caution the police.

Nigerian Pastors cut from the same cloth as Nigeria Police. They are one and the same.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
XTHRONE:

Are you employed? If you are you won't understand although to ever rule thier is an exemption, in the beginning it usually start as survival but as time goes on , as it pays it decends to greed.
Did you know what life was like when I was searching for job? I left my comfort zone to end up where I m today but no matter the condition I didn't follow my niggas dat venture into it.

Yes they made that money by duping people but what did dey do with it? Party, clubbing, lust and flashy cars but the little I earn at the end of the month gives me joy than those who sacrifice human being at their kindergarten age to be rich but end up not living a worthy life. SAY NO TO BLOOD MONEY
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by whitestar01(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
See hypocrisy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by Aaaq: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems by madjune(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
A word is enough for the wise.

Keep your paths pure and straight to win God's blessings and favor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.