Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,227 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

How To Transfer Files From Iphone To PC ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Files From Iphone To PC ? (1063 Views)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files / How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Files From Iphone To PC ? by Solanaa: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hi Guyz!

A friend recently gave me an iphone but this phone has been tormenting me. Lol

The fact that I have no flexibility like my andriod is heartbreaking.

So guys how can I transfer files easily from Iphone to Pc?

Although I have a whole Lots of questions to ask but let’s start with this. Thanks angry
Re: How To Transfer Files From Iphone To PC ? by Dazai(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Download VLC, turn on hotspot with a phone and connect both the iPhone and laptop to the hotspot......wen connected go to the network settings on the vlc ( make sure sharing via wifi is connected), then search the address on the laptop.....it’s should connect.
Just drag files from your pc to the page or if you want to send from the iPhone to the laptop...scroll to the file and select it, it’s should download to the pc.
Note: you can only view files in the vlc only, so files in photos copy them to your vlc folder before you start the whole process.
You can also use iTunes..buh this takes longer process OR connect chord directly to your iPhone and accept access( this allows you to send files only on your photos)
Hope this helps bro
Re: How To Transfer Files From Iphone To PC ? by Solanaa: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Dazai:
Download VLC, turn on hotspot with a phone and connect both the iPhone and laptop to the hotspot......wen connected go to the network settings on the vlc ( make sure sharing via wifi is connected), then search the address on the laptop.....it’s should connect.
Just drag files from your pc to the page or if you want to send from the iPhone to the laptop...scroll to the file and select it, it’s should download to the pc.
Note: you can only view files in the vlc only, so files in photos copy them to your vlc folder before you start the whole process.
You can also use iTunes..buh this takes longer process OR connect chord directly to your iPhone and accept access( this allows you to send files only on your photos)
Hope this helps bro

Thanks bro, You’re the real MVP

Didn’t even see this reply, Nawa for Nairaland notifications.

Maybe I’ll stop asking questions and involve in doing a whole lot of researchs on my own that way I get acquainted with knowledge firsthand.

Well I can use xender and also ES file explorer to do the job and its super easy, Just Connect to hotspot with pc wifi and that’s all.

Was able to transfer movies and important docs offline.

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Files From Iphone To PC ? by ArewaTech1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Oga, just install 3utools on your pc and connect the iPhone to the pc using cable.
Re: How To Transfer Files From Iphone To PC ? by Kaymicheal852: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dazai:
Hope this helps bro

Ordinary iphone hotspot,you can't connect it with your laptop, that's the point I'm done and decide to switch from iphone 11 to Samsung S10 plus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Never Done NIN, But SIM Card Still Functioning Normal? / How Do I Regain My Iphone With Lost Icloud Password / Quality Phone To Buy Maximum 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.