Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Wanted To Join Army To Avenge My Father’s Killing – Kunle, Son Of Brig Ademule - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wanted To Join Army To Avenge My Father’s Killing – Kunle, Son Of Brig Ademule (2257 Views)

Allow Your Daughters To Join Army – Dahiru Abdulsalam Tells Parents, Guardians / ISWAP Releases Photos Of Brig. Gen. Zirkusu, Other Slain Soldiers, Armoured Vehi / 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Wanted To Join Army To Avenge My Father’s Killing – Kunle, Son Of Brig Ademule by Christistruth00: 4:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Idiko1:

The above junk is lettered with falsehoods which are usually conjured by Yoruba. There was no Brigadier Bassey in 1966 and certainly there were no military formation known as Division and Colonel Olaseinde. It is very laughable to tout detribalized military officer when he appointed a Yoruba officer as 2IC, Brigade Major was Yoruba, his ADC was a Yoruba, his orderly was a Yoruba, and his driver was a Yoruba. Ademulogun was not mere friends with Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa, he really fraternized with them which dripped into military decision-making. The case in point involved Major C. Anuforo who commanded the 1st Recce in Kaduna in 1964 during the political uprise in northern region known as TIV riot.

Wellington Bassey was finally promoted to Brigadier in 1966 by Gowon after Gowon took Power
Re: I Wanted To Join Army To Avenge My Father’s Killing – Kunle, Son Of Brig Ademule by Lindodo20: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Very shameful keep begging 1 governor to the other for handouts after enjoying scholarship, so pitiful, he's even a proud entitled beggar.

At 65, can u imagine he still dey cry about entitlement of fifty-something years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate / Dangote Drivers Association To Boycott Transport Of Cement To South East / Bayo Ononuga Deletes The Lies He Said Against Peter Obi After He Was Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.