Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts (33016 Views)

I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party / Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by israelmao(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
b
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Benrosaria(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Drinokrane:

https://instagram.com/stories/funkejenifaakindele/2761049334836046404?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Hypocrites in this country.-

As nigeria turned dead body refuse dump, has funke taken all her family out of here
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by dugodo: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Well said
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Yankee101: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Shut it down

And 9f they don't close shop..

burn it down like the kano private school
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by snoopz: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Only shameless parents will let that school survive

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Crafteck1: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Also ask all universities to close down while at it.
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Asour: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
teejayreal:
Only parent who don't value their children lives are the ones that will send their ward to schools like dowen.

They never knew. You can't blame them.

Again, contrary to what many are won't to think, Down would be more ideal for most students than most other schools as they have now been placed under scrutiny.

Cheers.
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Opeyemic01: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
TuFab:
Only a useless parent would still leave their kids in that harbour house of a school.
The thing is, most people only have kids because everybody else is having one. Many get to realize that parenting isn't a child's play at all and look for where to dump the innocent kids.

Hmmnn!!!! This is very deep
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Nicenixon: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
By God's grace, none of my children will attend boarding school, in fact the way I am planning my life now, I wanna spend more time with my family, I wanna have very close relationship with my children.

3 Likes

Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Jide433: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
The problem is that most of the parents thinks that boarding school is the best, forgetting that the first phase of education a child can get comes from home not school. School is secondary. But the school will brain wash them into believing the boarding school nonsense
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by BigYash: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
akpokpo:
Father Michael, Father Isaac, Brother Alfred and Brother Simon. All from lumen christi located in Uromi Edo State. You all dehumanized most of us in that boarding school back in 2000.

He nor go better for una henceforth.
Na lumen christi you go? grin
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Jide433: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
TuFab:
Only a useless parent would still leave their kids in that harbour house of a school.
The thing is, most people only have kids because everybody else is having one. Many get to realize that parenting isn't a child's play at all and look for where to dump the innocent kids.
you've said it all my dear

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Sleekfingers: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
TBIZZY:
Boarding school was not like this in our own time, though it was tough and at the same time it was fun.

Help me tell them o.....na boarding me self go ....kinda rough in my first and second year....but later , it was all fun.....
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Afonasa(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
I just hope the culprits are brought to justice

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by frozen70(f): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
wunmi590:

When many parents are still want to register their ward there, just because of the educational gain in the school...

If dem open today, they will see more student, and beside, they are currently doing online class, while school is closed.

Unless they reduce their school fees by 70% before any sensible parent will enrol their child there

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Nicepoker(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
OscarJaden:
Enough of this Sylvester case abeg
We done tire
you need fresh cases?
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by mrdharkchild(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
akpokpo:
Father Michael, Father Isaac, Brother Alfred and Brother Simon. All from lumen christi located in Uromi Edo State. You all dehumanized most of us in that boarding school back in 2000.

He nor go better for una henceforth.
Please, don't bring our principal to this.

U are not even supposed to explicitly mention their names.
I could label a law suit for name defamation.

Fr. Isaac, itaman, Michael....
To many of us are mentors..
If u don't like d school, y did your parents sign u up for it
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
allanphash7:
Rubbish talk

One of the Dowen teachers on Nairaland spotted. You better tell your proprietor that it's finished for him

2 Likes

Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Neddstark: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
mu2sa2:
If you truly love your kid the biggest mistake you would make is to send him/her to a boarding school these days. All these cultists are "graduates" of those schools.

A child that will be a cultist will be a cultist, boarding school or not. I did boarding in a private baording school and can proudly tell you that out of 100 students in my set only, only 3 are rumoured to be cultists.
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by lereinter(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Even if Satan reveal itself people will still camp with it,

is anyone supposed to tell a parent before he/she will withdraw is ward from the school

Even if I be staff, I go leave.
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by jrusky(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Any parent still allowing his child in that school need emergency bed in an emergency hospital ward ASAP.

I think they said the boy died of natural cause ba So why sudden blabla from the useless occultic grooming school?

Any parent who failed to withdraw his or her child will have himself or herself to blame by the time the occultic groom center calle school start eating student flesh.
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by SarkinYarki: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Withdrawn their kids over what ?
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by allanphash7(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ok sir
ThiefnubuBandit:

One of the Dowen teachers on Nairaland spotted. You better tell your proprietor that it's finished for him
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by xpool(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Drinokrane:

https://instagram.com/stories/funkejenifaakindele/2761049334836046404?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
BUT WHY DID THE POLICE NOT INTEROGATE HIS HOSTEL MATES?
THE ALLEGATION THAT PUSHED THE POLICE TO ARREST THOSE FIVE STUDENTS AS SUSPECTS: HOW AND WHERE DID IT ORIGINATE?

NIGERIAN JOURNALISTS HAVE FAILED THE NATION AS MUCH AS THE POLITICIANS: NO ONE CARED TO INVESTIGATE HIS HOSTELLMATES, SECRETELY OR OTHERWISE
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by xpool(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Benrosaria:

Hypocrites in this country.-

As nigeria turned dead body refuse dump, has funke taken all her family out of here
School no be ur papa own.
Person advised, na wahala.
If the life don't tire you, go on terminal hunger strike , you fit make heaven
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
What exactly happened in Dowen college?
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Regex: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
It is funny how a lot of celebrities think. Fame and money has made a lot of them stupid in their thoughts.

That you hope all parents withdraw their wards because the problem is the school?

Let's not forget that the parents have their own job to mitigate the issues of cultism as well as the school. Parents can not leave their job for school to and when things come out this way, the blame school.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace, let schools and parents come up with a solution to mitigate bullying and cultism.
Re: Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts by Nigra(f): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2022
OscarJaden:
Enough of this Sylvester case abeg
We done tire
Speak for yourself,
as you are tired stop reading about it. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) / Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage / Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.