Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Can Build A Custom Email Server That Can Send 50k Email Massages Per Day - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can Build A Custom Email Server That Can Send 50k Email Massages Per Day (300 Views)

Email Server / Learn How To Create Bulk Email Server Without Any Limits Free / Learn How To Create Bulk Email Server,and Send Unlimited Bulk Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Build A Custom Email Server That Can Send 50k Email Massages Per Day by Omisayee(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
[img] [/img]
Do you want to blast up to 1million of your clients using your dedicated / personal email server ?
Have you tried to run 50k ,500k or 1million email campaign using third party app, but was truncated by the huge charges involved?

I had been running a Marketplace thread that offered an email server set up in which I sourced the IPs and the servers for clients and geared them up for high volume emailing .This email server can send up to 1- 10 million emails in a month.
i use these services in setting up the server.
1.Mumara
2.PowerMTA

I have been helping clients who wanted their own servers to be set up for mailing for several reasons, a few of them being having root access to the server, making sure their server and data are secure at all times, managing their own billing, etc., and that has made me put up this thread.

[center]Who is this for?[/center]

* People who get locked out of the popular go-to services for having one too many bounces in their list
* If you have single opt-in or co-reg lists
* If the vertical you are in is not accepted by the major players (Bullet Hosting)
* if you find having your own server is more economical than using the major players
* If you have 'Bulletproof' servers that you would like to use your lists with
* If you want to use email as means of promoting your affiliate networks, drop-shipping services and dating services.
In short, You bring the server and I'll set it up into a Mailing Server. Simple. I'll impose no limitations or restrictions from my side. As long as your data center is OK with what you're sending out, you're good to send whatever you like. But must apply morality !!!

[center]How do we do it?[/center]

1. You place the order.
2.We Chat on whats App (+2 3 4 7 0 1 6 2 9 0 7 8 2) about your campaign.
3.If you don't have a server already, I can recommend configuration of the server based on the volumes and other factors, and possible
data centers that you could get them from.
4. In 48 hours I set them up , and give you a warm up schedule.

[center] What is included in the setup?[/center]

* IP and Domain tests (for blacklists etc)
* We install MTA based on the volumes you wish to send out.
* Setup the basic DNS records such as SPF, DKIM, Domain Keys.
* DKIM Signing, and IP rotation if required.
* rDNS needs to be set up by the data centre, I'll help you communicate it with them.
* Postfix/Exim tweaks needed for stable operation while sending out large volumes.
* Other DB optimizations and resource management tweaks
* A few well-camouflaged proprietary shell scripts (the secret sauce)
* Mumara Email Marketing application

[center] What does this cost?
0 7 0 1 6 2 9 0 7 8 2
Includes 1 month of support
This is a setup charge, does not include a server

Order Now
[/center]

Please read through the FAQs below before placing your order. If you have other questions, please ask below or chat with me. All communications containing server logins etc would be done on the email address provided at the time of ordering.

[center]Extra Features
Additional support 20,000 per month (you will rarely need it)
IP Warmup
Data Sourcing(Leads generation)
Campaign consulting (email winning template strategy)
IP Monitoring
[/center]

[center]FAQs[/center]

1.Can I send UNLIMITED emails from a VPS I have with 512 MB RAM and a 1 Mbps Uplink? NO! Period! There is no such thing called
Unlimited Emails from any server. The number of emails is defined by the resources of the server. To send Unlimited emails you need a
farm of servers with unlimited resources. So tell me the volumes you wish to mail out and I'll recommend the hardware.
2.How long would the servers last for once setup? If you maintain good list hygiene the servers should last forever. But if you hit a
spam trap or have too many bounces in your list, the IP reputation is going to go down and that is going to affect deliveries, at which time
you may need to swap your IPs or consider getting a new server.
3.Can you guarantee a 100% inbox rate? It is something that even the major players don't guarantee. This is something that nobody
can guarantee. It is like asking a car company or a driving instructor for a guarantee that the car/driver would never crash. When we talk
we'll definitely discuss good list hygiene and message formats that don't trigger spam filters. Good warm-up always does good to your IP
reputation. But a 100% inboxing rate is something I definitely cannot guarantee.
4.How long does the setup take? I commit 48 hours but have been able to deliver within 24 hours in most cases.
5.Should I get a VPS or Dedicated? VPS should be enough if your volumes are going to be small and infrequent. But if you're going to
be pushing out steady volumes almost every day I would recommend a dedicated server as it is always good to have dedicated resources
for constant loads than having shared resources.
6.I like fancy Linux distros, can you set up a mail server on Linux mint or the likes? No, Centos 7 64b is what I'd like to work with.
7.Can you help me with sourcing servers and IPs? I can point you in the right direction, recommend a few data centers I've worked
with in the past that you can order from like OVH.com . I am not affiliated with any of them so I won't be misleading you for kickbacks
8.And the domains? I do know namesilo.com which is cheap and offers great services too.I am not affiliated with any of them so I
]won't be misleading you for kickbacks
9.Do you have restrictions on the types of campaigns that I can run? [/b]Well, I don't support spam or anything else that is not compliant
with the can-spam act or GDPR. But when you bring the server it is between you and the data center, and it won't be me putting up those
restrictions. If you have a specific campaign, and need help with finding a compliant data center, I'll do my best to help you find one .
10.[b]What if my IP gets blacklisted?
You talk to your data center and order another IP from them. Please note that you would need to
warm up your new IPs again and this will cost you little charges .
11.Would I have root access to the server? Of course you would, it is your server. My techs put in a few scripts in there for
optimizations which I've called proprietary so far and I continue to do so. They will be well camouflaged on the server, but if you do find
them, please don't compete with me.
12.What is Warmup? When you have new IPs tied to a domain you can't start mailing in full throttle. You need to slowly build up IP
reputation and start mailing in low numbers and jack up the numbers in steps over a few days before you reach max volume. You can do
it within a week or you can stretch it up to a month depending on how long you wish to keep the server for. I'll give you the schedule
based on the server you get and the theoretical volume it can handle.
13.Do I need a control panel license? No
14.Can I use my main domain on the mailing server? I'd recommend getting a different domain for mailing so that if there is a blacklist
or a block, your website doesn't get affected.
15.How long do you offer support? The critical time of any mailing server is the warm up period which lasts for no more than 15 days.
I offer you support for 30 days included in what you pay and post this if you stick to good hygiene you won't need any support at all. I
can
do minor checks for no additional charge, but if you need on-call support, it is priced as listed under Add Ons above.
16.And Refunds? No refunds for change of mind. Please make the payment only if you're willing to get the server and run a campaign on it following my detailed recommendations. You're welcome to have a brief discussion on whatsApp chat with me to see if this would work for you before you order. The only scenario in which I could issue a refund is when you place an order and give me a server that I am unable to set up and deliver for over 10 days due to any reason. I have been able to deliver servers within 24 hours in the past no matter how big the queues have been. Though I commit to 48 hours, I should be able to deliver within 24 hours. So 10 days is a lot of time. We do extensive testing before delivering the server, and we make sure nothing goes wrong. There may be situations when the data center suddenly blocks port 25 and blocks emailing completely, which is quite rare. If this happens it is on the client to resolve it and I or one of my techs can do our best to help you resolve it, but this won't be a reason for refunds.

NB: If you want to see the importance and how interesting successful affiliate marketing , drop-shipping and internet business are ,try email marketing using your personal email server. MUMARA is a very powerful email application tool while POWERMTA is beast on its own ,which put the email marketing world in stand still.
To Get started or know more about this ,
Let’s Talk Business
Regards
Bartholomew (Omisayee)
+2 3 4 7 0 1 6 2 9 0 7 8 2

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress SEO: 8 Tips And Best Practices / Efx! Efx!!! Efx!!! / Build A Social Website Like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram With Our Templates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.