Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) (50607 Views)

Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by ajl: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2022
Cantonese:

Please learn how to call a spade a spade.

You read the social vices he indulged in. You read that he was caught in the jungle. You hear daily about herdsmen and their activities in the jungle. You read daily that some young kidnappers are not Fulanis.

There are those who wear amulets for protection and there are those who wear amulets for evil purposes. The young man failed to fill the form given to him. How did you not see the red flag?

What’s he doing in the jungle? Or do you want to tell us that he is a hunter?

Let’s thank God that a potential disaster has been taken off the community.

It is now a crime to go hike in the most natural environment, a jungle.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Munamazi: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2022
I think he's just practicing his religion. These things are normal as Africans. We just have brand them ungodly what if that boy is a reincarnation of a great dibia in ancestors?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Sawblade: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Wearing it is not a bad thing because it might be his own religion believe. What if it was Bible or Koran that was caught with him would you arrest him . Do they know the battle in his life . We have different religions. Let him explain himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2022
The more you think you've seen it all, the more you discover that you ain't seen nothing yet!
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by TheSameGuy(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Moral decadence.

It's getting worse day by day
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by humberjade: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2022
olas24u:
Nonsense, it is just like wearing a rosary or holding a tisba ,Africans how can wearing igbadi become a crime

Come off it abeg...we know the damage this can cause if potent...colleagues and teachers alike aren't safe...any little provocation, he uses it. Considering he smokes too, weed probably, then the threat is even more pronounced
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2022
olas24u:

You call another person believe yeye ,Can you try that with a chinese ?japanese or thia,even indians
dis is not believe, is just like carrying gun or cutlass to sch, if dat boy nack u with dat juju ehn
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2022
olas24u:
Nonsense, it is just like wearing a rosary or holding a tisba ,Africans how can wearing igbadi become a crime

SHATAAAAP.......I said Shatap ya maut dia.
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He's of a descendants of Oduduwa federal republic of skull miners.

And sango worshipper

Alfa Traditionslist

Human parts dealers which they use to prepare 'charm' to fortify their lives.

Won't be surprised his grandpa gave it to him shocked shocked shocked.

You keep looking for cheap attention, you son of a b3tch.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by olas24u(f): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2022
Psoul:

SHATAAAAP.......I said Shatap ya maut dia.
Oloshi ,oloriburuku.ode

2 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by olas24u(f): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2022
porthouse7:
dis is not believe, is just like carrying gun or cutlass to sch, if dat boy nack u with dat juju ehn

See reasoning ,hehas a belief and we must respect it,it is not an offence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2022
favour32:

Go do research about Tupac.
It is not what the white made you believe.

What’s your point? What did the whites say about him?
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by olas24u(f): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2022
humberjade:

Come off it abeg...we know the damage this can cause if potent...colleagues and teachers alike aren't safe...any little provocation, he uses it. Considering he smokes too, weed probably, then the threat is even more pronounced

You can arrest him for smoking in the school premises,but not igbadi,it is already registered in your brains that he his evil so that maybe the reason foe you to say he will harm somebody with it how did you know igbadi harms?something you can procure on amazon or ebay in few minutes.They sell replica on e commerce websites.But because you are a brain washed person you will always think this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by olas24u(f): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2022
porthouse7:

Even if i buy it on ebay ,you will still say its like a cutlass ,because you already have a mindset.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Lenie:
Some negative effects of government schools

What about Dowen School aka cultist breeding ground?

This is about awkward upbringing because a responsible parent can not allow a young boy like this going to school with such heavy charm it's dangerous to his mares and the teachers.

However, possibly he was been given for protection from Kidnapper and the rest so we can't say because Nigeria case under this govt is something else so if you have gun better alway get it ready, if you have blade long one indeed you better always get it ready, if you have Cutlass sharpen it well and ready because police can't help you.

Pls read my post and understand it before you quote me and embarrass yourself. Read pls Read if you misquote me be ready for gbozgbaz ths morning.
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by odonkoro: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2022
Why do we Africans always condemn what is ours with disdain and embrace foreign ideas foisted on us by our oppressors'. If it was Bible or Koran found on him, would anybody have raised an eyebrow? That is his own lifestyle, after all our constitution guaranteed freedom of religion.

The question i want to ask now is that why do people always scared of African juju? I have heard several Imams and Pastors, the stooges of our oppressors referring to it as powerless power, then why i you scared of something that is powerless?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by ugnoble: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2022
Apart from other crimes listed there, I'm trying harsro comprehend why he has to be judged because of his spiritual belief.

Last I checked, we all have rights to practice whatever religion we so wish. Y'all should quit the stereotyping please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by killyaselfie: 11:36am On Jan 29, 2022
olas24u:

You are asking slaves that question? People whose inferiority is affirmed everyday by their behavior and beliefs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
olas24u:

Oloshi ,oloriburuku.ode

Hahahahaahahahahahaaha

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Cantonese:

Please learn how to call a spade a spade.

You read the social vices he indulged in. You read that he was caught in the jungle. You hear daily about herdsmen and their activities in the jungle. You read daily that some young kidnappers are not Fulanis.

There are those who wear amulets for protection and there are those who wear amulets for evil purposes. The young man failed to fill the form given to him. How did you not see the red flag?

What’s he doing in the jungle? Or do you want to tell us that he is a hunter?

Let’s thank God that a potential disaster has been taken off the community.
If it was a Christian or Muslim will the headline read "christian or Muslim student caught wearing amulet,rosary or tisbah?". There in lies your answer to my previous comment.

Laying emphasis on what he was putting on as a yardstick to his behavior and action is what I am against. Making it seem it is criminal to wear traditional protections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by olas24u(f): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Psoul:

Hahahahaahahahahahaaha
Complete ode !brainwashed olodo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by ajayiopy: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
THIS IS VERY REAL,I HAD SAME EXPERINCE IN MY SCHOOL BACK 1995,BUT WHEN MR.AJANAKU BEAT HELL OUT OF THE STUDENT(okapi),THE FINALLY RESET.
NIGERIA GOVERNMENT NEED TO REGULATE NOLLYWOOD AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Psoul(m): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
olas24u:

Complete ode !brainwashed olodo.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Solsix(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
it just started

Very soon na bomb them go de carry enter class cheesy
I dey tell you
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
olas24u:
exactly what I was about to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Can he take. Catholic rosary or Islamic rosary to school? Especially since he’s wearing it under his uniform?
kohawa2442:
Why will you wear such to school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
kohawa2442:
Why will you wear such to school

What do you mean by "such"

Why wear a hijab to school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
humberjade:

How do we know this? Where is the evidence?
YOU know WE DON'T
It does more damage than anointing oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Cantonese: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ladycewhy:
If it was a Christian or Muslim will the headline read "christian or Muslim student caught wearing amulet,rosary or tisbah?". There in lies your answer to my previous comment.

Laying emphasis on what he was putting on as a yardstick to his behavior and action is what I am against. Making it seem it is criminal to wear traditional protections.

You are missing the point. Did you read the original post carefully and completely?

His amulet was not just the issue. The issue was his comportment and the location where he was caught. At least daily you read about crimes committed by certain Pastors and Alfas. They do not go without the necessary punishments meted out to them. What was the young man doing in the forest, seeing what happens in our country’s forests in the recent times?

We all must show deep understand and concern when our youths exhibit serious anti social behavior and pose risks to fellow citizens.

The way he acted gave him away. He also would have told the security people the purpose of his amulet.
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Cantonese: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
ajl:

It is now a crime to go hike in the most natural environment, a jungle.

“Hike”? In the jungle in Nigeria as things are presently? Have you ever hiked in the jungle? Or you want to pretend that you are not aware that security men raid jungles daily to arrest “hikers” like your amulet using friend?
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Image123(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
BuddhaPalm:
Will they do this to a student wearing a Rosary?

So long as he is not minning anyone, we have freedom of religion.

Did you read guilty of smoking, drinking, gambling, and committing other criminal activities while putting on his school uniform?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Persons Will Fail This Maths (photo) / Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? / ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.