Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) (50606 Views)

Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Image123(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
kingxsamz:
Okay, and what's wrong with that? undecided
No one detains students for wearing rosaries, carrying a bible or carrying beads.

You must have missed guilty of smoking, drinking, gambling, and committing other criminal activities while putting on his school uniform.
i don't blame you, you are blinded by the devil.
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
So what is his crime now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Olamideayomide(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Future leaders, may God help this country
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by humberjade: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
olas24u:

You can arrest him for smoking in the school premises,but not igbadi,it is already registered in your brains that he his evil so that maybe the reason foe you to say he will harm somebody with it how did you know igbadi harms?something you can procure on amazon or ebay in few minutes.They sell replica on e commerce websites.But because you are a brain washed person you will always think this way.

Brain washed indeed, is it what I have seen in action a couple of times? My primary and junior secondary education was in this same Ota, AUD Comprehensive College to be precise. Is it rings or this same Igbadi...whenever two public secondary play a soccer match involving some dreaded schools, pandemonium always breaks out...even during and after Inter House sport events.

A handful of core locals in Ota are idol worshippers, and most pass these things down from generation to generation...both the good and bad of it. Once you see a student with either Igbadi, or a cheap and strange ring, run for your dear life unless you are immune against it. When traditionalist who mean well wants to fortify their wards, they do so through incisions and concoction.

So when you see a young boy who already indulges in those vices, coupled with possession of charm (potent or fake), he is up to no good.

I guess you know more than the Nigerian security outfits who display charms along with weapons when they arrest criminals.

And for your info, evil charms are the easiest and cheapest to come by in Yoruba land.

You can allow him test it on you to check its potency Ms Sabinus wink grin

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by humberjade: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
aribisala0:
How do we know this? Where is the evidence?
YOU know WE DON'T
It does more damage than anointing oil

You don't wanna see It in actiom...have you seen where anointing oil is used for evil?

Yoruba films are a portrayal of real life happenings...have you watched anyone where Igbadi is used for a good purpose and olive oil used for evil? It is called "anointing oil" for a reason
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by Prince001(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
olas24u:
Nonsense, it is just like wearing a rosary or holding a tisba ,Africans how can wearing igbadi become a crime

Help me tell those lunatics oooo. If anyone of my family wear that kind of thing and one rubbish school do what they do to d student, I will sue their ass ooo.
These gullibles don mad oooo, hows that a crime or something u have to make scene about or this people dey craze.
I wish i knew what I know now about our traditional religion when I was in school den for hear am oooo!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
humberjade:

You don't wanna see It in actiom...have you seen where anointing oil is used for evil?

Yoruba films are a portrayal of real life happenings...have you watched anyone where Igbadi is used for a good purpose and olive oil used for evil? It is called "anointing oil" for a reason

You are not capable of logical thinking

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by humberjade: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
aribisala0:
You are not capable of logical thinking

So the security agencies who parade criminals with charms and weapons are fools abi...despite the fact that the law of the land doesn't recognise charm. When have you seen them parade anyone with "anointing oil"?

You see ehn, normally I don't engage daft idiots like you...arrogant and opinionated ratards who think they are smart...so I will just hold my peace.

Next time abeg, maintain your lane if you know you can't engage people without displaying your frustration in life.
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by E2000: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
What does the charm do??
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by KingDamzzy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
And so? What's the difference between this and wearing prayer beads or rosary? Is traditional religion not a form of religion anymore?
Re: SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) by E2000: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2022
What is the charm used for??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Persons Will Fail This Maths (photo) / Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? / ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.